Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Video at concert??

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:34 PM

We got tickets to the RED concert. Yeah! It said on the ticket no professional video or audio equipment. Of course, I under stand that. But have any of you been to a concert before? I assume we can bring our basic camera? I wonder if we can take a video on our phone for our own use? I wonder if a small video camera would be allowed? I guess we will call the arena before we go. Certainly would not want to do anything that we are not suppossed to but would like some photos from such a memorable event.

What is your experience?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Video at concert??

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I have NEVER been to a TS concert but I REALLY want to take pictures for my TS colloge on my wall knowing that I took that pic

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I went to the Speak Now concert and they said no photography/videos etc. but everyone takes photo! Bring your camera, you'll be fine :)

1) SupermanFlyAway 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I think they just mean any kind of high quality cameras or audio recorders that can tape/record the concert, and have it be a good enough quality that you could sell and people would buy. So yeah, I believe you can bring a phone or digital camera. :)

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM

SARAH-TAYLORFAN wrote:
    We got tickets to the RED concert. Yeah! It said on the ticket no professional video or audio equipment. Of course, I under stand that. But have any of you been to a concert before? I assume we can bring our basic camera? I wonder if we can take a video on our phone for our own use? I wonder if a small video camera would be allowed? I guess we will call the arena before we go. Certainly would not want to do anything that we are not suppossed to but would like some photos from such a memorable event.

What is your experience?

you can take a camera, just no a professional camera.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:27 PM

My mom brings her camera! We've gotten a lot of good videos. I think what they mean by that is no big, fancy 10000$ camera's that paparazzi use, and stuff of the like. Small, basic cameras are fine. And of course phones are allowed too

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I was worried about that too, but as everyone else has said, it's just proffessional cameras that aren't allowed. It would be practically impossible now that everyone has phones with cameras, to stop people from filming. Definitely bring a phone or a camera Try to decide on the parts you want to film in the show before hand, because you don't want to be filming all night Have fun!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Great advice everyone. Thanks. I agree with the not filming all night. Gotta have fun!! We will have to listen to some Ed Sheeran so we can enjoy his show as well.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I like to live in the moment instead of taking videos and photos. Then again all my friends think I'm crazy for not taking any pictures at all, but I feel it would take away from the experience. To answer your question though, I would just bring an iPhone for all of your photography. That wouldn't be fun if you got there and couldn't bring a camera, so you have to walk back to your car to put it away...

RE: Video at concert??

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Yes, small cameras are allowed, i brought mine to the Speak Now tour and took a whole bunch of photos! I can't wait for the Red tour!! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:45 PM

You can bring cameras, just none with detachable lenses that are considered professional.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I guess You can . They say that stuff all the time but no one ever listens.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

You can totally bring a camera! They just say that to scare people, but they don't really care unless you start bringing tripods and equipment :P
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I went to the Speak Now tour and EVERYONE was taking pictures with their phones and cameras. My mom was taking pictures with her camera and we had security by us and they didn't say one thing. I think you should take phone/camera. You'll be okay :)

^sm160

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I've never been to a concert, but I'm sure you're allowed. On the Journey to Fearless and Speak Now World Tour dvd's it always shows people holding up their iphones(:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.