Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's new years eve performance

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Hello Swifties!! So did you see Taylor performance last night at Times Square?? If not here is a link : http://www.eonline.com/news/375017/taylor-swift-s-rockin-red-nye-performance-check-it-out

What are your thoughts? Did you like it or do you think she could of done better??

Happy New Year swifties!

By TanyaxOh, KyleeRose13 and J

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's new years eve performance

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM

thanks for posting the link! I missed it live, (house full of screamie kids with horns and confetti!) There are a ton of haters posting comments to that link....lame. I posted to set them straight, LOL!
    Carrie (Chloe's Mom)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I loved the preformance! And especially that outfit!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Well, I found her voice is not so good here. But I'm sure it has to do with the fact that it's winter and she performs in NY without any warm jacket or something like that. So, other performances are better
    Believe in you!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Believe in You. wrote:
    Well, I found her voice is not so good here. But I'm sure it has to do with the fact that it's winter and she performs in NY without any warm jacket or something like that. So, other performances are better
    Believe in you!

I sort of found her voice not as excellent as usual too. It probably was the cold because everyone else was wearing big jackets! She did a great job in freezing weather and I loved her red jacket!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

made by me

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:38 AM

i just watched it and i really thought it was awful. taylor is so much better than that!! guess it was the cold weather, i feel so sorry for her :/ you'll do better next time taylor!! :))

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM

it was awesome
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

RE: Taylor's new years eve performance

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:41 AM

well i thought, as usual, she did totally awesome, but she sounded a little sick. She was coughing a lot in we are never, but i mean it was probably freezing out there!!! She did awesome though!!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:41 AM

well i thought, as usual, she did totally awesome, but she sounded a little sick. She was coughing a lot in we are never, but i mean it was probably freezing out there!!! She did awesome though!!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:09 AM

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I though it was amazing! Sure her voice wasn't as awsome as usual but it was really cold. I loved her hair here and her outfit! She's so beautiful! :D xx

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Loved Taylor's performace

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.