Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's 23 music videos what are they?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:23 PM

If not including duets I only get 22
with I get 24 so i'm confused so adding all I have (not in order)

Tim McGraw
Teardrops on My Guitar
Our Song
Picture to burn
I'm only me when i'm with you

Fearless
Fifteen
Love Story
You Belong with me
White horse
Change
Best day

Mine
Back to December
Sparks fly
Mean
Story of us
ours

Safe and sound

The best days (Kellie Pickler)
Both of us (B.O.B)

We are never ever getting back together
Begin again
I knew you were trouble

so am I missing one or are they not including one? thanks

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's 23 music videos what are they?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM

You are missing 'Should've Said No'. That was the fifth single release off of 'Taylor Swift.' They used a performance she did on the ACMs for the video but they are still counting it as the official video.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM

ah yes I know it well but didn't know was an official video, thanks

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Why would they count should've said no as a music video and not count the Breathe music video with Colbie Caillat?

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:44 AM

You're also missing Beautiful Eyes, she put it up then deleted it (or something)

but you can still watch it here

^Primafacie

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM

You're missing her latest video 22

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.