Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Knew You Were Trouble Video???

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I'll be honest, I really didn't like this video. It didn't match Taylor's personality. It's a great video for fitting the mood of the song, and its almost like a movie. But so many people are bashing her for it, and its one of those things that I might not want my parents to see.

What do you think about the video? Did you like it?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I Knew You Were Trouble Video???

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:30 PM

taylor is playing a charactor ,but i didn't like to see her bra strap hanging out;(
    see your self be your self

Re: I Knew You Were Trouble Video???

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Q: What do you think....Do you like it?
    A: Yes, I like it. To me, two of the videos for this song (awards show and mtv version) were very energetically charged performances. Now, the awards show version is my favorite of the two (especially at the end when she comes out pointing one hand and holding the other to her chest singing "I knew you were trouble......") The song, just by the title (trouble), gives a hint that this is a rather serious subject matter. It is not exactly the same genre as the tractor driving banjo pickin' songs, but hey, it is Taylor Swift, the one and only.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I really like the video for IKYWT! It tells a story in a way that Taylor's never done before. I know she wanted it to be different and she did that for sure!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I loved it! I love the song, and the video, to me, only increased my love for the song and m love for her. I think the monologue added depth to the meaning of the song and the scenes gave it more of a story. I liked the punk Tay, not because I like her as a punk, but because so often girls change themselves to fit with the guy they're with. And of course, he's a stereotypical bad boy. I loved it!

and while I'm on my soapbox, I would like to point out the lyric "shame on me".
    THAT ladies and gentlemen, is Taylor Swift, as she has many times before, taking the blame.

ok im done here

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Taylor is playing a charactor.............

And unfortunately, the charactor that Our Taylor plays depicts a reality that is all tooooooo
    prevalent in our society, today.

So, take the warning, Swifties, and by NO means alllow yourself to be drawn into THAT
    type of lifestyle. I know, cuz it happened to me And you WILL be sorry if it
    happens to YOU.

Just sayin....................................

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Alexis fearless13 wrote:
    taylor is playing a charactor ,but i didn't like to see her bra strap hanging out;(

Lol..sorry....

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Agreed. I wouldn't want my parents to see it. :(

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:50 PM

^
    Me neither! My Mum would be upset.....

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I think it was different. Different from anything she has ever done before. It was a lot more serious than her other ones, especially Never ever. Obviously she is growing up so her videos are going to grow up a little. But I think the video fit the song. I don't think I'd be afraid of my mom seeing this because if she sees it, whatever. It's a music video. My mom can't (I wouldn't ever let her) prevent me from listening to Taylor's music. I always will.
    I'd say because of the serious nature of the video, I actually like it. It shows a whole new take on love and it is accurate. It shows that love is confusing, disorienting, and sometimes, you would do things you would never ever do in real life. I didn't like all the talking in the video though.
    And last thing, don't be afraid of having an opinion. I've heard people say before that if you don't support Taylor with all your heart and if there are things she does with her videos or music that you don't agree with, then you aren't a swifty. Please. Having an opinion is good and doesn't mean you like her or support her any less and it doesn't make you less of a fan

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM

It was kinda good..but the video is what the music really speaks. It's like she's a rebel there..but we all know she's not like that.
    MYJP

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I loved it because it really told a story and showed the 'trouble' in the relationship with the bad boy. Plus, it's so different and grown up from anything she's ever done before. I think this really shows her maturity, but in a really tasteful way. And I LOVE the narrative!
    LauraLovesTaylor13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I do think its a good video but I really really wish it wasn't Taylor.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I didn't like it. I thought the monologue at the beginning was really over dramatic and kind of cheesy. As for the tone of the video I thought they both looked like meth heads. Even when it was showing her character first meeting him she looked strung out. So I don't see how she lost herself in the video because she looked like an addict at the beginning and throughout the whole thing. And yes I am aware that she is just playing a character, that's why it doesn't change my opinion of Taylor as a person but I am not a fan of the video. One thing I don't understand is why everyone is using her age an explanation for the video. I'm almost Taylor's age, what does that have to do with anything? If anything the video aged her down because she was playing the role of a gullible, rebellious, easily swayed person which is more like someone in their teen years than their 20s.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Alexis fearless13 wrote:

Oh. My. God. This entire attitude is so depressing.

Made by me! Please visit my Graphic Shop!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I really liked it, however I know some people did not.. I really liked it because it (and I quote Taylor) was more like watching clips from a movie, rather than watching a music video.. I really liked how, instead of her playing a quitar and singing to the camera, she was singing in a more abstract way. (It reminded me of the You Belong With Me video, which is my favorite one)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I liked it! Its a different side! Its cool loved the pink hair! Remember! Shes 23! Shes growing up! She can still have cute videos but shes 23! She is maturing!
    "LOVE is a RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD and RIGHT" - Taylor Swift

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:08 PM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    I'll be honest, I really didn't like this video. It didn't match Taylor's personality. It's a great video for fitting the mood of the song, and its almost like a movie. But so many people are bashing her for it, and its one of those things that I might not want my parents to see.

What do you think about the video? Did you like it?

This is funny, because this is exactly what i think. I love the song, but the music video wasn't that good. I have never disliked any one of her songs or music videos before, but this one doesn't reflect her at all.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM

i love the video, i think its really fitting to the song, you wouldnt want her running from a castle to meet her romeo in this video would you?:L
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:10 PM

love it

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:12 PM

The character Taylor was playing was not Taylor herself. It was a girl who went down the wrong path because of this guy. I think it is a great music video and couldn't have been done any other way

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.