Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I knew you were trouble

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Hey guys!
What do you think about Taylor's new music video I knew you were trouble? I liked her new hair and I think she's a great actress. I loved the video, even though it's different from what she usually does

But what do you guys think?
ONCE A SWIFTY
ALWAYS A SWIFTY

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I knew you were trouble

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Yeah i loved it so much but she was just acting

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I loved it! it was awesome:) But you know a lot of people didnt like it and the news said she stole ideas from other artists like rihanna but i disagree! cause taylor is talented and pure awesomeness. she wouldnt do that! I love taylor nand everything she stands for:)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

the video is really different from her other ones , but whatever people say , I still love the music video!!!
    Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

It was a really well made video, the monologue at the start was amazing.

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met."

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM

It's really edgy and it's amazing. I love the monologue

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:44 AM

I love it, she's really different but she's still Amazing

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM

The music video is amazing. Ahh-mazing acting from Taylor! Great story!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM

The monologue is perfect, the song is perfect, the music video is perfect, the concept is perfect, taylor's perfect, I LOVE IT

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM

The music video was so AWEEEESOME! DubstepSwift+Awesome MV Concept=EPIC WIN!
    The MV even inspired me more to make this songfic based on this song.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:41 AM

In all honesty I did not like the video at all. I thought the monologue was too over dramatic. I don't know, to me it looked like Taylor and the guy were strung out most of the video. I'm not a fan of the meth head look even if it is just a character.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:37 PM

The monologue reminded me of twilight. bella always starts with a momologue.

is it just me...or are taylor and harry basically playing out the 'i knew you were trouble' in real life??

the 'going to see him get a tattoo' thing is just the latest thing.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM

i loved it, i was diffrent and we get to see a dark side of taylor which we havnt seen before so i did really like it!! and i also loved her hair!
    poppyxxxxxxx

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Loved it!! :) Very Edgy!!! Loved the monologue!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I love this video even more the more that I watch it :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I agree, I seem to like it more each time I see it.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I loved the song but it was very very different from what we all usually see!!!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Taylor said that's exactly what her goal was, to be different, and I loved it ♥ She just keeps amazing me every time :)
    hi :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM

hi friends! :)

Please help me gather more views and likes to this mtv we made. Comments will be highly appreciated. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vF3NNhMzwg

I'm a fan from the Philippines :) ^__^v

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.