1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Haircut?!?!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM

those of you have seen the I Knew You Were Trouble music video, did she cut her hair?!?!?!?! or is it a wig... I like it, but I like her long hair better. what do you think of it?

^both made by me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Haircut?!?!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Personally, I like long hair better, but I like what she likes!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM

It was a wig as she stated during the brief program that came with the premiere.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:57 PM

It's probably a wig. They started filming it the right after the AMAs. She had long hair then and she has it now.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:58 PM

It's just a wig. Because I don't think she would do that for a video. She explained it as well
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Relax guys! If you watched Taylor's interview today, she had blonde hair as long as always. It was only a wig. :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Sparks Fly 13 wrote:
    Relax guys! If you watched Taylor's interview today, she had blonde hair as long as always. It was only a wig. :)
    I was Enchanted to meet Taylor on October 28, 2011!!!

Thanks, that makes me feel A LOT BETTER

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM

she said today it was just a wig

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM

That was so a wig, cause u saw how she introduced it, she had her long straight hair. So even though it was a wig, I did kind of liked her like that actually lol

RE: New Haircut?!?!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:07 PM

In an interview she said it is a wig

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:08 PM

It's only a wig. I liked it though! Taylor looks perfect either way. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM

It's just a wig.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I'm glad to hear it was a wig! I didn't mind it, but long was much better :)

^both made by me

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I actually thought of Avril Lavigne when I saw her hairdo in the IKYWT Music Vid, but for me, she looks pretty cute with her pink punk/gothic look there.:/ Some people don't, though. They miss the old Taylor. I do, too. But I also like the new one.:)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM

She was at a premiere a few days after filming it and her hair looked normal so I think it was a wig.
    So don't you worry your pretty little mind,
    People throw rocks at things that shine.

You're tied together with a smile
    But you're coming undone.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:49 AM

It's definitely a wig. I thought she had, too, when I first saw the pictures. But I know that it IS a wig.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Yeah its just a wig :)
    I love her hair long!! :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:28 AM

It definitely a wig, the pink makes it look like one of Demi Lovato's pink-blonde hair styles

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM

its a wig, but i think tay looks so good with short hair! I wouldn't mind if she had cut her hair!
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

It's a wig :)

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

RE: New Haircut?!?!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Actually, I really LOVE the haircut from IKYWT. I think it's so...dark...and amazing. I wouldn't mind if Taylor started wearing her hair like that. :)
    Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be SAFE AND SOUND