Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Haircut?!?!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM

those of you have seen the I Knew You Were Trouble music video, did she cut her hair?!?!?!?! or is it a wig... I like it, but I like her long hair better. what do you think of it?

^both made by me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Haircut?!?!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Personally, I like long hair better, but I like what she likes!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM

It was a wig as she stated during the brief program that came with the premiere.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:57 PM

It's probably a wig. They started filming it the right after the AMAs. She had long hair then and she has it now.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:58 PM

It's just a wig. Because I don't think she would do that for a video. She explained it as well
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Relax guys! If you watched Taylor's interview today, she had blonde hair as long as always. It was only a wig. :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Sparks Fly 13 wrote:
    Relax guys! If you watched Taylor's interview today, she had blonde hair as long as always. It was only a wig. :)
    I was Enchanted to meet Taylor on October 28, 2011!!!

Thanks, that makes me feel A LOT BETTER

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM

she said today it was just a wig

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM

That was so a wig, cause u saw how she introduced it, she had her long straight hair. So even though it was a wig, I did kind of liked her like that actually lol

RE: New Haircut?!?!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:07 PM

In an interview she said it is a wig

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:08 PM

It's only a wig. I liked it though! Taylor looks perfect either way. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:27 PM

It's just a wig.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I'm glad to hear it was a wig! I didn't mind it, but long was much better :)

^both made by me

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I actually thought of Avril Lavigne when I saw her hairdo in the IKYWT Music Vid, but for me, she looks pretty cute with her pink punk/gothic look there.:/ Some people don't, though. They miss the old Taylor. I do, too. But I also like the new one.:)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM

She was at a premiere a few days after filming it and her hair looked normal so I think it was a wig.
    So don't you worry your pretty little mind,
    People throw rocks at things that shine.

You're tied together with a smile
    But you're coming undone.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:49 AM

It's definitely a wig. I thought she had, too, when I first saw the pictures. But I know that it IS a wig.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Yeah its just a wig :)
    I love her hair long!! :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:28 AM

It definitely a wig, the pink makes it look like one of Demi Lovato's pink-blonde hair styles

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM

its a wig, but i think tay looks so good with short hair! I wouldn't mind if she had cut her hair!
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

It's a wig :)

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

RE: New Haircut?!?!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Actually, I really LOVE the haircut from IKYWT. I think it's so...dark...and amazing. I wouldn't mind if Taylor started wearing her hair like that. :)
    Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be SAFE AND SOUND

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.