Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT Prologue

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM

'I think, I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes, you know. It's like a kaleidoscope of memories. It just all comes back. But he never does. I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen. It's not really anything he said, or anything he did. It was the feeling that came along with it. And the crazy thing is, I don't know if I'm ever going to feel that way again. But I don't know if I should. I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright. But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe he knew that when he saw me. I guess I just lost my balance. I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him. It was losing me.'

I just wrote this down whilst listening to the video. I'm really sorry if I got any of it wrong, but I really loved this and I think that it's an amazing piece of art in itself. Enjoy!!!!

greece.loves.taylor

Taylor Heart13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT Prologue

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! the music video is amazing!

-E- xxx

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Thanks for posting!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Love this!! The music video was so cool! I love that she talks at the end!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM

This is amazing!!!
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM

this is amazing! I LOVE IT!

[url=http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:23 PM

holyground wrote:
    Thanks for posting!!!!

It's ok :D

greece.loves.taylor

Taylor Heart13

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I love that prologue so much! And the end as well. It's my status at the moment - I don't know if you know who you are until you lose who you are. My friends must think I've gone crazy!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:47 PM

i love this! I think the beginning and ending are my favourite parts of the music video! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I love it.

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:35 PM

So unique, yet so Taylor. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM

it was so amazing

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Thank you for posting this

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:01 AM

The music video was rad! It was so different from the ones she previously make, and it's so cool.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:24 AM

The music video was just amazing! It really blew me away - it's so different to what she normally does and I just loveloveloved it!!

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I loved it ♥
    "You call me up again, just to break me like a promise."

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I LOVED it! I think its very unique and clever. I'm sure it annoyed some people (Not necessarily Swifties) that weren't big fans, but watched it. I thought it was really cool though :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Anyone think this could possibly be the opening monologue for her tour next year?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:33 AM

That's waht I was just thinking ^

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I love the 'I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright' part so much I can't even describe it :P

by me (:

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I loved the prologue. I thought it was a different unique touch. The video was so different than anything she has ever done, and i think that was the point. It was amazing.

and okay please don't think I'm crazy, but it slightly reminded me of TWILIGHT, and I dont know why.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.