1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Top 6 Favourite Music Video

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Since its so hard to choose, share your top 6 taylor music videos, in order if you want.:)
mine are..
You belong with me
Tim McGraw
Love Story
Picture to Burn
Mine
The Story of Us

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Top 6 Favourite Music Video

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM

For me they change all the time but right now...
    1) Picture To Burn
    3) Begin Again
    4) Safe & Sound
    5) You Belong with Me
    6) Mean
    They'll change by next week though
    [img=http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag71/hayls-941/giffafes/tumblr_ltyqpkPaSu1qfwyj8o1_500.gif

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM

bump

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM

changes all the time

1 Begin Again
    2 You belong with Me
    3 Love Story
    4 Mean
    5 Safe & Sound
    6 The Story Of Us

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:37 AM

1) Safe & Sound
    2) Mine
    3) Begin Again
    4) Mean
    5) Love Story
    6) You Belong With Me

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:48 AM

bump

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I can't number them

Tim McGraw
    YBWM
    IKYWT
    ours
    White horse
    Mine
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:32 AM

The story of us
    Mine
    You belong with me
    Begin Again
    Mean
    Back to December

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Hmm I guess mine are

1. Ours
    2. You belong with me
    3. Mean
    4. Picture to burn
    5. We are never ever getting back together
    6. Mine
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:14 PM

In no order
    1. Mine
    2. Love Story
    3. Picture To Burn
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. You Belong With Me
    6. Fearless

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM

bump

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Right now they are:

1. Begin Again
    2. Our Song
    3. Fifteen
    4. Mine
    5. You Belong With Me
    6. WANGBT

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM

1. You belong with me / Mine
    2. You belong with me /Mine
    3. Ours
    4. Safe and Sound
    5. Love Story/ Tim Mc Graw
    6. WANEGBT/ Begin Again

I' m soooo decisive, I know
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM

1. I Knew You Were Trouble
    2. The Story Of Us
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. You Belong With Me
    5. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    6. Mean

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

1.Love Story/Tim McGraw
    2.You Belong With Me/I Knew You Were Trouble
    3.Mean/Sparks Fly
    4.Mine/Fearless
    5.WANEGBT

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

In random order...

1: Love Story
    2: Mean
    3: You Belong With Me
    4: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    5: Mine
    6: Our Song

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM

1. Love Story
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Mean
    4. Safe and Sound
    5. Picture To Burn
    6. Sparks Fly

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Why six?
    "So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM

1.) I Knew You Were Trouble
    2.) Safe and Sound (Ft. The Civil Wars)
    3.) Mean
    4.) The Story Of Us
    5.) Fifteen
    6.) You Belong With Me
    -Erika-

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:32 PM

1. I knew You were trouble
    2. Begin Again
    3. TimMcgraw
    4. Mean
    5. You belong with me
    6. Our Song

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:43 PM

you belong wz me
    mine
    mean
    ours
    tear drops on my guitar
    the story of us