Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CSI??

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Okay, so most of us know that Taylor was on season 9, episode 16 of CSI. I always knew that, but until today I didn't even think of trying to watch it, because I'd hardly even heard of that show. But I saw a preview on Youtube, and now I need to see it.

So the question is, does anybody know of a site where you can watch it free without signing up, paying money, or downloading something? Please? If you have anything, just post it, you don't have to PM me.

By SwiftieForever 13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CSI??

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Please?

By SwiftieForever 13

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Help me!

By SwiftieForever 13

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I don't know of anywhere to see it online for free. Sorry :( I check the season out from my local library :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I'm not sure.. but here is all her scenes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9CgoOsdypk

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM

try this site:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/csi_crime_scene_investigation/season_9.html

there are several links - and they're usually spot on

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM

i'm feeling kind of sad for you that you havent seen it yet,so i'm gonna help you .Here is the solid link and have you seen tay tays snl episode ,if not i can get you that link too,that was very funny
    http://www.allmyvideos.net/zrn1f7cb2llg

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.