Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Birthday Wishes For Taylor

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I can't believe it, Swiftmas is in less than a week. Taylor will be 23! I really wanted to do something special for her. So I came up with a project. Either you can write out your birthday wish for Taylor on a piece of paper, and a post a picture on here. Or, you can just message me your wish or post it right here. All of these wishes will be made into a video and posted on YouTube. You can tell me if you don't want your username in the video. Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Birthday Wishes For Taylor

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:11 PM

bump

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:56 PM

No--don't never-mind it!!

Taylor,
    Happy 23rd Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have the best birthday ever. You really, really deserve it! LOVE YOU!

Love,
    LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay from TC

P.S. Congratulations on the release of Red!! We love it so much. Yet another beautiful album
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM

OMGGGG Thiss is cool.. I want to tell her I love her..

I will post a picture tomorrow..but the thing is I don't know how to post my picture here :(
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Here's also a link Please read it's my friend's Novel, I know she don't have title yet but in time she'll put the title l

RE: Birthday Wishes For Taylor

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Dear Taylor,
    I hope you have the most amazing birthday ever! I love you and everything you do!
    xoxo,
    Swiftie467 (from TC)

Credits to the wonderful Reshmi4Bieber

Credits to the wonderful 13sparksfly

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Happy Birthday Taylor! I hope you have a wonderful birthday :)
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM

happy early birthday taylor!have a great one!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Taylor, I love you so much! Never stop being you! -Swifie since '09-Julia C.
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11
    follow me on instagram: DazzledbyTwilight

we love u taylor!!!!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM

happy happy birthday taylor.. i memorize all of your songs and never get tired singing and play it again and again.. its my dreamm to see you and talk to you.. :)

i will always be your forever fan :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM

have the best birthday ever!!!!!!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.