Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Heyyy guys!!
Okay, so I've heard some rumors that there's going to be an IKYWT music video!!!!
Does anyone know anything about this? Is it for real? (Cause if it is, i am SUPER stoked for it!!!) And if it is real, anyone know the release date?? :)

~*Dedicated_Swiftie_4eva

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM

yes, there's gonna be an IKYWT music video!!!!!! i can't wait for it, but i dont know when it's gonna come out. :( sorry but I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE TAYLOR VIDEOS! ;)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE taylor swift!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM

There definitely will be one but the release date hasn't been released D:

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Yes!!! It's true! The date hasn't been released yet though :/

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

it is 100% definitely coming out
    but I'm not sure of the release, someone told me the 10th but it's probably wrong
    sorry

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM

yes!she dyed her hair half pink....
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM

It comes out on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So excited!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Yes 3 days before Tay's birthday. IKYWT music vid will come out. :) CAN'T WAIT!!
    pauline_13th

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I'm so excited for it to come out!
    I've seen photos taken by paparazzi of the video being filmed and I'm really intrigued!
    I think it's going to be amazing :3

^ Made by me. First one ever, so be proud guys hehe ;D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Gosh 3 more days... I'm gonna dieeee :-D

When does the I Knew You Were Trouble Music Video come out?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:55 AM

????????????????
    Hannah :-0 xx

RE: When does the I Knew You Were Trouble Music Video come out?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I've heard two dates... December 10th and December 27th.
    I dont know which one is the real one though.

Re: When does the I Knew You Were Trouble Music Video come out?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I have only heard the 10th.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:02 AM

OMS!!!! I wonder how awesome its gonna be!!!
    like is it gonna be Taylor-awesome or Swift-awesome?? or even better, Taylor Swift-awesome!!!!!

[!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I heard 10th :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I think the 10th too.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wait that is tomorrow, surely we would have heard about this?

My graphic shop ^

Maybe the 13th?

My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Its supposed to be coming out today (10th) but I don't think it is yet...
    'Don't you worry your pretty little mind,
    People throw rocks at things that shine
    And life makes love look hard.
    The stakes are high,
    The water's rough,
    But this love is ours...'
    -Ours

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM

nope its not out today:(

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:34 AM

based on the tweet by tswiftnation its out on Taylor's Birthday! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.