1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I hope you guys have seen this!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I came across this last night while surfing youtube. It's sooooooooo cool. Taylor explains the stories of her songs on RED.
It's so interesting that each song is so individual, and really stands on its own.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGbXtsVNiaM
You'd call me up again, just to break me like a promise. So casually cruel, in the name of bein' honest!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I hope you guys have seen this!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Yeah I've seen it and it is so cool how she comes up with the songs( I hope I have the right video)
    Be in love don't fall in love because everything that falls breaks

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:28 AM

This is great! Thanks for posting. I'd not seen it before.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I think I know what you mean I'm listening to music right now so I can't watch but is it the one where? Well, I like that one anyway.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Yes I have seen that again it is too cool

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Thats awesome! Thanks for posting :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM

So cool! :)
    Thanks for sharing this!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM

cooool!!!! thanks for the video!!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I have. I just love it when she comes back to the basics and explains the story behind her songs.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)