1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tim Mcgraw Behind the scenes??

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I can't find it anymore! I saw it on youtube once, but, I couldn't find it again! If you have a link to it, please post it on here!

P.s. I'm also look for the We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Behind the scenes video too.

My Taylor Photo Collection~
http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tim Mcgraw Behind the scenes??

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:26 PM

sorry i do not know any thing :/
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Well I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHQKuJrkvR4 I dont think this is exactly what you want. I think that what you want is in a 'before she was famous' video. I dont know which one it is but try looking though some of those.
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Is there a behind the scenes for Tim McGraw. I never knew! Sorry, I don't know either
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:32 AM

is there a behind the scenes video?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Yeah, there is one. My friend watched it a long time ago, but, we can't find it anymore.

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I haven't ever seen o heard of it.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Well there's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC4BET3MheA

She talks about writing the song and stuff..
    ]

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I never saw it if there is one!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM

COOL
    Hi everyone! I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift.

SWEET

HEY

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I don't know the link to either one of them, sorry!

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM

and the story of us one

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

taylorswiftrocks13 wrote:
    SWEET

Random and off-topic but whatever
    ]

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I don't think there is a WANEGBT one, I've seen a picture though:

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:35 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I don't think there is a WANEGBT one, I've seen a picture though:

My graphic shop ^

Looks awesome!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:41 AM

I know i've seen a short behind the scenes clip once, but they have had a full behind the scenes special like that did for all the videos. It started with Teardrops because that's on the Taylor Swift Deluxe CD along with Our Song Behind the scenes.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I'll see if I can find it! :)

Credit to SwiftLookAlike ^^ :)