Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT Video Release

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Okay so i heard that the IKYWT film clip will be released on the 10th of December!!!! 3 days before her birthday!!!!! yay!!!! Do you think this is true????
If it is we need to give her the best birthday present, by making it number 1 film clip in every country!!!!!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT Video Release

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Really? Where did you hear this from?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Someone on TC told me. Do you think that its the wrong date. Because im not too sure if i believe it either. I haven't heard any release dates from a professional source...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I wish that's true! :D

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:29 AM

OMG!! I wish it was true :)

Please visit my graphic shop :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM

That's cool!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM

If it's true, i can't wait! ah

and yes i made my own siggies.
    long live

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I hope its true! And if it is we must make it number one in every country!!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:37 AM

All I know is a simple name wrote:
    OMG!! I wish it was true :)

Please visit my graphic shop :)

Your grraphics are so good. I also looked in your song book... they are awesome too. my favourite is Stand Out.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:06 AM

lovinghimwasred003 wrote:
    Someone on TC told me. Do you think that its the wrong date. Because im not too sure if i believe it either. I haven't heard any release dates from a professional source...

Well, i'm not buying it until someone provides a legitimate source. Until then, we'll just have to wait and see.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:48 AM

The single comes out then, maybe the video?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:53 AM

That's gon be a big present for her! Lol!
    The date that Taylor's video, mine, was certified to be watched by 100 millions people is my 17th b'day! Wow!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:56 AM

And If it's true it will be A day before my birthday :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:33 AM

If it's true, I'm so exctied!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I thought it'd be coming out earlier, if they're already filming. Oh well, I'm still excited for if that's true! :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I hope it is really soon!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I love the pictures so far! SO STOKED!

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 19th.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I can't wait for it. The pictures look so cool. I honk they shod realese it on Taylor's birthday though

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:52 PM

It's going to be great!
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I'm so excited for this video release! It's one of my favorite songs off the album, and the pictures I've seen look SO cool! I hope it's soon!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I'm so excited! The pictures I've seen from the video look amazing!

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.