1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

On the set of I Knew You Were Trouble

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Here is a video of Taylor on the set of her brand new video!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: On the set of I Knew You Were Trouble

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM

OMG!! I cant wait !

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM

YAY! So cool! Can't wait to see the video! :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

paparazzi are so creepy

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Cant wait :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

RE: On the set of I Knew You Were Trouble

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I can't wait!!!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM

That's awesome!!!!
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:34 PM

can hardly wait!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM

holyground wrote:
    paparazzi are so creepy

I know right?!? ....but then again, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't have my phone out and taking pics as well....
    Wonderstruck is how I feel!
    So I'm leaving this heart for her to steal,
    and that's how you know I'm Taystruck for real :D

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:51 PM

wow. i cannot wait for this to come out!!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:38 AM

holyground wrote:
    paparazzi are so creepy

Ik!

RE: On the set of I Knew You Were Trouble

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:22 PM

SO excited for the video!!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I can't wait for the vid!

I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

ohmigod THANK YOU!!! I'm SOOO excited!!

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

1. FUR avatar FUR

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Whoa, awesome!! I cannot wait, it looks so cool like in the mountains and other really nice areas... Sweet! :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Omg! I can't wait! Thanks for posting:)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM

asdfghjkl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Good find, thanks for posting... :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Can't wait!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Can't wait!!!!!
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"- Taylor Swift

I am only me when i am with you

i spoke now Aug. 14,2011

"Being good to people is a wouderful legacy to leave behind'-Taylor swift