Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

red head club!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM

this can also be for strawberry blondes. we could just talk and stuff. maybe games sometimes.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
I am enchanted.
I will speak now.
I AM FEARLESS.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: red head club!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I'm a natural blonde, but I've dyed my hair red a few times. Right now, the henna turned out quite orange =P

(but I'm afraid this is a total wrong section for this)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM

anything red hair related.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I mean, this topic in the Taylor videos section ;)

BUT Taylor does have some red in her hair for IKYWT...

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM

i dyed my hair bright red like cat from victorious because my hair was originally going to be honey but then it went a horrible burnt colour so the hairdresser was like "i can dye it chocolate brown, or we could go something edgy and bright red."

haha!!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I dyed mine hair red 4 red :) (this is kinda in the wrong section as Hoshine said...)
    I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:50 AM

i didnt choose what section it was in

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Re: redhead club!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:07 AM

what is the difference between redhead and strawbery blonde?

oh and it's redhead, one word.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:40 AM

strawberry blonde is lighter and not as vibrant.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM

everyone is being mean to me! i did this to have fun!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Re: redhead club!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM

fearless_one13 wrote:
    everyone is being mean to me! i did this to have fun!

Nobody is being mean.... : D
    Dont pay attention to the Section Police, they are always annoyingly trying to tell people what section is right.

PPFFTT! That is the Mods Job, HOSHINE! : P

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Hey, I´m a redhead!!!:)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Why can't I have red hair? Oh right, because I'm just not that cool. You guys are so lucky:)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Arizona redhead, right here!:)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Arizona strawberry blonde!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Natural red head here!! : D

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Wow that's cool!

Red shirt (:
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Wrong section. And I'm not Red.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:17 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Wrong section. And I'm not Red.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

oh my gosh you cant just barge into my forum and say that! sections are automatic, NOT MANUAL!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Hi! Now we actually have a red head club!!! so excited! my hair is really red in some places but as you already know I i'm classed as a strawberry blonde!
    Rachel Fanning

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Hello!
    Rachel Fanning

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.