Ace avatar Ace
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Knew You Were Trouble (Live)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Knew You Were Trouble (Live)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM

AMAZING!

8.27.09 5.15.10 7.20.11 11.22.11

RE: I Knew You Were Trouble (Live)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Omg it was Sooo good!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM

THAT WAS AWESOME. OH MY WORD SHES SO AMAZING. THAT WAS SO PERFECT

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Loved it! I hope that this, the EMAs, and X-Factor USA performances are signs of what's in store for the RED tour. If so, it's going to be awesome!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:54 PM

IT WAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE EVER LIKE ASDFGHJKL;

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:07 PM

It was SOOOOO awesome!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:12 PM

AWESOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:14 PM

That was amazing! Thanks for posting!
    Swiftie Forever

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:17 PM

IT WAS AWESOME I JUST WATCHED LITERALLY LIVE (on tv though)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - costume switches
    - awesome dancing :)
    - one awesome chair
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a bit hyper from watching her so i'm sorry. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from four cali swifties to y'all...
    long live Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM

That was so awesome!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM

THAT WAS INCREDDDIBLLEEE! Ahhhhhh

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM

This is the most epic live performance ever of Taylor Swift :))
    Taylor did the costume-switching thingy and it was awesome.
    Her vocals were powerful and she nailed the song.

and on top of that, an incredible set that matches her dress and dance routines. :D
    Flawless and Perfect

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Okay, so I know I will get kicked off this forum for my constant "trolling". I know, I am the forum troll who comes on here just to preach. But I only ever did this because I have a younger who likes Taylor Swift but I see the ways these girls behave today and it's devastating. These people in the media have corrupted the youth wether you believe it or not. I know this is not the place to come to and stress opinions. But I just would like to point out once again that being a adult or older does not mean to act perverse. I am upset over this performance and it's frustrating to be a voice in the wilderness because no one thinks the same. In no way was that ladylike or appropriate to behave, especially on a Sunday of all days. She acted satanic and like a dominatrix and one of those guys got very touchy-feely if you noticed. And if anyone thinks there was nothing wrong with it then they aren't fit to be parents someday. If anyone wants to know why there is so much heartbreak today it is because of this kind of behavior.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I loved it! I kind of knew there was going to be some sort of costume change though...I guess I just sensed it because I knew there was no way she was going to perform the whole song in that white dress haha!

It was very different for Taylor, but not inappropriate in my opinion. I'm really excited to see what she does with this song on tour!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I miss it when Taylor performed in sparkly dress strumming a guitar.....

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:24 AM

The first bit of the performance reminded me of the Enchanted performance on the Speak Now tour then when she changed and was wearing the black and red dress it reminded me of the Haunted performance. :D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Awesome! Loved it!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Amazing! Reminded me of Change and then Haunted, Haunted so much! I like the second dress best, but only for that performance, it was very Halloween-ish! Amazing again, I hope this is what the Red tour looks like. If so, IT WILL BE AWESOME! I really hope I get to go, if she comes near me. I'm so so so so so scared I won't though!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM

probably her best award show performance, like, ever!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM

seventh seal wrote:
    Okay, so I know I will get kicked off this forum for my constant "trolling". I know, I am the forum troll who comes on here just to preach. But I only ever did this because I have a younger who likes Taylor Swift but I see the ways these girls behave today and it's devastating. These people in the media have corrupted the youth wether you believe it or not. I know this is not the place to come to and stress opinions. But I just would like to point out once again that being a adult or older does not mean to act perverse. I am upset over this performance and it's frustrating to be a voice in the wilderness because no one thinks the same. In no way was that ladylike or appropriate to behave, especially on a Sunday of all days. She acted satanic and like a dominatrix and one of those guys got very touchy-feely if you noticed. And if anyone thinks there was nothing wrong with it then they aren't fit to be parents someday. If anyone wants to know why there is so much heartbreak today it is because of this kind of behavior.

this is offensive, mean, and pointless to post
    please stop posting these kinds of things and being on this site, and go take care of your "younger" please :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee