1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your favorite interview with Taylor?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I just love it when Taylor visit the Ellen show!! Its just so funny!
And I love this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foqBSBA0SXI

The best scene, when Ellen showed a picture of Taylor and Cory Monteith
Taylor: Mhhh...
Ellen: Mhhh???
Taylor: Why are you not ringing the bell now?!
:D
Which is your favorite interview?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your favorite interview with Taylor?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I love her recent one with Letterman, just how theatrical she is when she describes the car accidents she had. Then there's always the good ole Lorianne Cook interview she did on GAC.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Yeah, all the ellen interviews.

I feel as though she is the only one who can bring 'the old taylor' back even for just 5 minutes:)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I like this one. It's so serious. :P
    http://youtu.be/iMLacsBYlB8

You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I love all her Interview's with Ellen!! :) I agree I love that Interview one of the best parts was her Walking through that haunted house and the Ear Wig thing!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:10 AM

stumbled over this one ages ago.... Taylor Swift vs The box it's hilarious and really different

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

RE: Your favorite interview with Taylor?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I love all of the interviews and shows with Ellen she does :D they are so funny(:

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM

It's hard to tell, and I am a really forgetful person so I'd have to go with one of the recent ones at Skavlan Talk Show, she was funny and very honest about her vengeful side. Although I know the ones with Ellen were fun :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I laught a lot watching to this video too.
    I love when Taylor appears at The Ellen Show, It's always hilarious.
    DCTavares