Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: (recovered)Happy 23rd Taylor!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM

but yea we need more entries, i have about 35 so far
    we need pictures badly!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM

pleaseeeee

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I'll try to make a sign! I'm so sorry your thread got deleted, this was an amazing idea!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:34 PM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    I'll try to make a sign! I'm so sorry your thread got deleted, this was an amazing idea!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

its ok, and thanks!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I'll make one when is this due by?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM

lovestory123 wrote:
    I'll make one when is this due by?

deadline is 12-10

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM

anyone?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:31 PM

i emailed a picture!
    -flowerpetal852 shine like starlight
    I love you forever, ever, ever and ever!
    Like, ever.

[url=http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii561/flowerpetal]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii561/flowerpetal[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

flowerpetal852 wrote:
    i emailed a picture!
    -flowerpetal852 shine like starlight
    I love you forever, ever, ever and ever!
    Like, ever.

[url=http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii561/flowerpetal]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii561/flowerpetal[/url][/signature][/quote]
    got it(:
    [signature][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2ZNluvyEI&feature=plcp][img="http://i47.tinypic.com/2ds2qo3.jpg"]
    Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

i got your picture(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM

moreee?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I e-mailed a picture and put my username on it but my name isn't on the list :(

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM

my parents would freak if they found i made a video/picture of myself on here so i will send a message

I love you Taylor! you are not only a singer to me but a rolemodel, you keep me moving, you help me accomplish things that i probalbly wouldn've done without you, all i can say is THANK YOU! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    my parents would freak if they found i made a video/picture of myself on here so i will send a message

I love you Taylor! you are not only a singer to me but a rolemodel, you keep me moving, you help me accomplish things that i probalbly wouldn've done without you, all i can say is THANK YOU! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

love love love,

Meredith

you can make a sign and just take a picture of that. like put that messageon paer and make it all pretty and stuff, haha(:
    but if you don't want to its ok(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    I e-mailed a picture and put my username on it but my name isn't on the list :(

when did u send it?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:

love love love,

Meredith

you can make a sign and just take a picture of that. like put that messageon paer and make it all pretty and stuff, haha(:
    but if you don't want to its ok(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

good idea, :) i probably will, just i need to know how to upload pics from my camera to TC first

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM

bump!

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM

just edited post!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM

please help

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:08 PM

anyone? :(

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.