Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor pick up lines

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM

hey guys, I don't know if this has been posted yet, I found it last night and think it's hilarious!

It's not showing up...here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3cv4yHWCJA

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor pick up lines

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:47 PM

If someone did that to me I would date him in a heart beat!

Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM

oh my goodness, that was awesome!! Everyone was so confused.. why was noone singing along?? I would have :)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:17 PM

LOL I love that!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM

if a guy ever did that to me then i would be shocked that he knows Taylor swift

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:49 AM

OMG he's adorable!!! I want a guy who uses Taylor pick up lines. :o WHERE CAN I FIND ONE!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:02 AM

"If this was a movie, it would take me forever & always to get a girl like you to stay, stay, stay close to me...I just can't help myself"
    Yeaaah who ever said guys can't be a little "cheesy" sometimes
    Wonderstruck is how I feel!
    So I'm leaving this heart for her to steal,
    and that's how you know I'm Taystruck for real :D

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Yes! If someone ever tried to pick me up like this I think I would have to marry them.
    Just go to my profile....

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Lol I love this video! If someone did that to me that I would freak out!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM

haha ive seen this video! so funny! if someone had told me that i would have freaked out that he knew taylor swift!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Wow!
    Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
    ~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:08 PM

He's so cute! If he used that on me I'd talk to him, haha.
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM

It was so cringy but awwww he's so cute

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:07 PM

wow.. that's cute...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.