Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's EMA Performance!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM

It was amazing! I think her outfit was a little to "raunchy" but it was amazing!

Here's the Vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVLVnS7TQk

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor's EMA Performance!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:56 PM

It was a great performance! :)
    Taylor Swift's wink at the start melted my heart

Re: Taylor's EMA Performance!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Taylor looks so cute!!
    i spoke now on August 14, 2011

"So I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with mt cat eating toy story fruit snack so basically I'm 80 and 5 all at the same time"
    T-Swift

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Thanks for posting this. I'd not seen the performance until now!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Thanks for posting. I thought Taylor's outfit was cute too!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Thanks for posting!

LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:28 PM

i agree about her outfitt! they all were a bit raunchy, but overall the performance was great!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I was taken aback by this performance. It was so different and crazy. But I did very much like it. It's hard to handle new things but I liked seeing the SASSY side of Taylor.

xXNicoleXx

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM

lt13 wrote:
    Thanks for posting. I thought Taylor's outfit was cute too!!

I thought her outfit was cute too! The performance was awesome! I hope this is a sign of what might be in store for the RED Tour!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:52 AM

You can watch it here!

It's the last video! TAYLOR IS AMAZING OMS.

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

1. Ace avatar Ace

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I thought it was great. I like WANEGBT but I was hoping she'd finally perform something different as it's almost all she's been performing (I was expecting IKYWT, the current single over in the UK apparently) , but at least she performed it differently and added new spice to it which still made it enjoyable

RE: Taylor's EMA Performance!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I loved it! It was so amazing and her costume is so unique. :) Congrats Taylor!
    I am a swifie for life, forever and always!!!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Not my favourite performance from Taylor but it's good. Really good. I dont really like the stockings and shoes but oh well. I love Taylor's performance!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Wonderstruck Princess wrote:
    You can watch it here!

It's the last video! TAYLOR IS AMAZING OMS.

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Thank you so so much!!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:10 AM

the video's gone!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I also love Amos as the magician at the beginning!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Nice performance...she looked amazing!
    M

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:42 AM

IT WAS PERFECT!!!!

Swifties!!:)
    I have a little request...:)
    I made a cover of RED by Taylor Swift! It would mean a ENTIRE WORLD if you check it out and mabye hit "like" or something. And don't hesitate to ask me anything (for a subscribe, like, etc...) I'd love to help!:)
    THANKS A MILLION.

Taylor Swift - Red (Official Music Cover) by Anette/SwiftieForTay

Love, Anette

I love Taylor Swift to the moon and back.
    LET'S START SWIFT-ING!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Thank you for posting this!!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:25 AM

i love the performance

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.