Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wannabe

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Oh gosh! I love this video so much! Do you remember it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7I3_yFQYkc&feature=BFa&list=PL6616CF0632226F8B
Believe in you!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Wannabe

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Your link is empty.

Anyway here is what I'm assuming you mean, and yes it's one my fav videos that she ever made since it's so fun

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gocrg8qNmeE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Edit: I can't get it working, seems all tags got filtered out...

Re: Wannabe

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Yes!! me and my friends LOVED that song!! OMG so many memories!

Both by Maci

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I LOVED this vlog!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I totally love that video. It's very funny!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Miss these vlogs

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

It didn't work! :( But I think I know what Vlog your talking about though and I love it! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I agree!!!!!!!!!! It is SO(x13) FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Love my role model, she is HILARIOUS!
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM

i love that video!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Formally SwiftlySince2010

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Fireseal wrote:
    Your link is empty.

Anyway here is what I'm assuming you mean, and yes it's one my fav videos that she ever made since it's so fun

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gocrg8qNmeE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Edit: I can't get it working, seems all tags got filtered out...

Thanks, I don't how the link got empty because I checked it right after I've posted it, but thanks, I'll edit the link :)

Believe in you!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Yeah great video check this one out Your text to link here... its my song ' Its Love Indeed "

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.