Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

READ NOW! QUCIK VIDEO

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Tay is probably real upset about last night so imma make a REALLY QUICK video to show her how much we love her. comment messages, this will end in about 30 minutes so if you r reading this please participate

thank you(:

and plz dont make messages more than 50 words

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: READ NOW! QUCIK VIDEO

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Cool! (: This is about 70 words, is that ok?

Message start vvv
    -----------------------------------------
    Hey Taylor,
    You didnt win EOTY this year but Hey! you will wipe the floor with everyone next year after the RED tour! Just wanted to tell you that you have made such a difference in my life and I love you sooo much!!! I can't wait to see you in concert on March 18 and August 2! I will meet you soon! Luv you!!!

Love,
    Mady D.
    @TaylorSwifty300 (Follow Me?)
    ------------------------------------------
    Message end^^^
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

thanks!^ im @1swiftielove3 on twitter

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hey Taylor,
    You are a wonderful, talented and classy person.
    You may not have won this year but all of your fans are backing you 100%.
    You have inspired me in many ways. I have learnt so many important lessons from you and I cant
    wait to see you in Australia.
    Love always,
    Morgan XX
    I spoke now on the 4th of March 2012 :D
    "don't you see the starlight, starlight? don't you dream impossible things" :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Forget CMA!! You're still the best of the best!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Hey TaylorTot
    You are absolutely flawless. So what? You didn't win EOTY. You have like 10 more of those. RED is gonna get like 50 Amazing Awards Tay. Don't feel bad. You are AMAZING!!! I Love You!!!
    Love Forever and Always
    Aiden S.
    @AidenSwift13
    Cher! and 1D!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:19 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Hahaha that was part of the message(:
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Hahaha that was part of the message(:
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

well i feel stupid nowwww....

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Bahahahahahahahahaha:D
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.