Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor in Ellen's Haunted Hallway!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Hahaha this is so funny guys, I didn't see a thread about this so I made one.
I just love her reaction.
Here.
"STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT" hahaha aww. :p

Also, kind of offtopic, but I can't edit my posts anymore, anyone else?
Edit: I think it works now, click the box that says "I am not a bot." thanks SimplySwift for telling us. :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor in Ellen's Haunted Hallway!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Ok so she tends to repeat stuff when she's scared :P

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Poor Taylor

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I do the same thing haha! Thanks for posting

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Aww bless her did she fall over :P
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:31 PM

oooohhhh Taylor! She's so classy, even when she's scared
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:34 PM

awww taylor! but yeah i just realized that i can't edit my posts.... weird :/

1. Daya
    2. HKM designs
    Avi. Daya

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:36 PM

stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:41 PM

HAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM

trafficlights wrote:
    awww taylor! but yeah i just realized that i can't edit my posts.... weird :/

1. Daya
    2. HKM designs
    Avi. Daya

Right below the title, you have to click the box next to 'I am not a bot'.

RE: Taylor in Ellen's Haunted Hallway!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Aw! So cute! Haha I feel so bad for Tay though, that would totally be me though XD Haha I HATE scary things! Lol at the ear wig too :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Aww, haha her reaction was so adorable like always! Taylor and I are the same. I could NOT do that haunted house. Haha.
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:21 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    Aww, haha her reaction was so adorable like always! Taylor and I are the same. I could NOT do that haunted house. Haha.
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

i loved it! and ya i cant do haunted stuff i once went ot a haunted house at a park thing where i live and it was so bad that i wouldnt move untill they told everyone to not scare me
    Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hahahaha
    Poor Taylor

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM

AWWWWW!!!!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:38 PM

HAHA so funny! She's so cute!

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Haha, omg I love her reaction... 90 seconds later, lol!!! Love her!!! :D

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Awww.....bless her heart

Siggie-me

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:02 PM

inmybestdressFEARLESS wrote:
    I do the same thing haha! Thanks for posting

Me, too! Some fellow members of my church youth group when I was in high school tried to get me to go through a haunted house, and I was just like Taylor at the beginning of Ellen's haunted hallway - I was just standing outside the entrance feeling like a fool, but completely unable to get myself to go in. They finally got me in and I completely freaked about 10 times going through! They had lots of fodder for teasing me for the rest of the year!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Haha! That's funny!
    I used to be Once Upon A Time.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM

That was way....... cute!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.