Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Had red now become your new favourite colour?

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Nope, I never really liked red. But I'm sure I will like red as an album ;) I like blue!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:10 PM

me too!!!!
    love love love
    -K-

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:14 PM

its my thrird fav color be hind green and puruple but when i see it i think of tay

[url=http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh546/carolinecoop13/5f4f4674.gif]http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh546/carolinecoop13/5f4f4674.gif[/url][/IM[/signature]

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM

It's not my favorite color, but whenever I see it now I think of Taylor.
    ~Hannah~

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I allways loved red,but now I adore it!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:44 PM

It's my third favorite but always wearing red at least till the album release

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Red has never been one of my favorite colors. It still isn't, but it makes me think of the new album now. Light pink and cream have been my favorite colors for a while, and I doubt they'll be changing anytime soon.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM

It's not my favorite, but i'll love the album.

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM

red has always been my favourite colour, i thought it was pretty cool when she anounced it, i was like that my favourite colour !

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Well my favorite is pink but red has become my other favorite. lol. whenever I see red, I think of Taylor
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

I'll Be RED on October 22nd, 2012.

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM

My favorite color hasn't changed since Red. I still like my purples and blues. :)
    I'll be RED on 10.22.12, will you?
    We All Want What We Can't Reach
    -Taylor Swift

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I have always been a fan of the color red!! :)

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Red is now my second favorite color! (i still like purple number 1)

Signature- Swiftlookalike

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

It will never become my fave colour, but I do like it more since Tay announced it would become the name of her new album. A lot more.

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Red has ALWAYS been y second favorite color. But purple has always been my first!
    I love Taylor!! And long live october 8th!! I really want to meet Taylor!!! Taylor, i'd be enchanted to meet you!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:30 PM

It reminds me of Taylor, but it's not my favorite though. Yesterday, I was driving to Walmart and I saw a WHOLE bunch of red cars! I immediately thought of Taylor. It's awesome! Now everytime I see red, I think of her. It's like seeing Tim Mcgraw and thinkning of Taylor

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful, every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Yes, it has officially become that, everyone call the press! :)

^If this is your graphic, I will credit you.

RE: Had red now become your new favourite colour?

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I've been told that red looks the best on me :) Now I can think of Taylor when I'm wearing it!!
    --Maddie

LINK: http://s1074.photobucket.com/profile/Maddie_Breaux

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I like it a lot better now, but it's still not my favorite, just high up there. But whenever I see red, I think of Taylor :)
    -April

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Purple is my favourite colour, so no. :)
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.