Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Halloween Costume??

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I'm going remake the Junior Jewels shirt and be that!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Halloween Costume??

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Since I'm gonna be a sophomore, at my school sophomores have to be cartoon characters, so I'm gonna be Minnie Mouse since I have a certain dress.. I'll post pictures on my Instagram (:

^credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

^ credit to fearlessforever13

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Idk yet

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM

i want to be either an Egyptian or Dorthy from Wizard of Oz :) my mom calls me Dorthy because i once wore my hair in Pigtails haha
    ~GabbyGirl
    Follow me! I follow back! @Gabby_Escobar

RED OCT. 22 *I used tink that we were forever ever...*

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I'm going to be Christine from Phantom of the Opera.
    I would be wonderstruck to meet Taylor!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Hmmmm.. proably something avengers related but for a girl of course! Haha.. or maybe Cleopatra?

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Don't judge but I'm going to be a girl version of Freddy Kruger :p

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I am going to be TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! Oh yeh, guitar, sparkly dress, blond wig, there!!!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Hmm...

^If this is your graphic, I will credit you.

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

i was Taylor 2 years ago, Hermione Granger last year, so this year i'm gonna be Katniss or Foxface lol
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM

i'm gonna be taylor swift!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend me?

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:29 PM

a long time ago, i thought to be something like whatever taylor's next album is gonna be.
    and then she announced it was gonna be red, and then i'm like...
    RED!
    I'm gonna wear red pants, socks, shoes, bracelets, necklaces, and the shirt, the red shirt!
    Who else is with me?

Made by Swiftlookalike

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I don't know if I'm going to dress up this year, but probably Taylor :)

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:22 PM

i'm going to be Rapunzel from Tangled

signature:DancingAroundAllAlone

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Im too old to go trick or treating.. and there are never halloween partys around my town lol
    Yeah I know Im 16 lol
    But thats cool!
    Love, Love, Love
    -B-

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Calizzle4 wrote:
    Hey Swifties! I was just wondering if anyone has thought about or even decided what they are going to be for Halloween? I'm going to be someone attending a Masquerade Ball :)

(I'm just in it for the mask lol)
    *~Cali'sTwin~*

OMG. THAT IT EXACTLY WHAT IM GOING TO BE!!!! AND THAT'S YHE EXACT REASON TOO. OMG. WHOA.

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:34 PM

im gonna be a ninja :P

Shules + Jaggy Forever

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I usually dress up just for fun with my friends and we have a little party for ourselves at halloween ^^

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I was thinking Katniss, but I'm still not sure. But I think I'm going to be Katniss. Last year I was Alice from Alice In Wonderland ^-^
    Visit my graphic shop...please? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2042051#post_13749981

By me^^

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I'm not sure... I might be an angle for my school's halloween dance
    We are never ever getting back together.

Like Ever.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.