1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "13 Reasons Why" Video

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hey guys! I accidentally deleted the other thread about this video project so i have to retype it ALL! But anyways, i was thinking about making a fan video for Taylor, and trying to make her see it. In the video, i am going to ask you guys who want to be in it to send me pictures/videos, and it is going to be an amazing result in the end--making a lovely fan video to Taylor.

To make the video i was going to have all of you guys who wanted to participate in it send me a picture/video for it so i could put you guys in the video. I am going to put a photo mosaic of Taylor in it too. For those who dont know what a photo mosaic is, its a mosaic of lots of little pictures that when you zoom out of it, all the little pictures form a big picture. I already got the mosaic done thanks to everybody who sent me pictures for it from the last thread, So i thank you SO MUCH if you sent me a picture for it:) I got the mosaic part done and its looks great!

Another part of the video the "Love you Taylor!" video part. I am asking all of you guys who want to do this--PLEASE send me a video of you doing it so i can put it in the video. IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE OUT OF YOUR WHOLE 24 HOUR DAY TO DO THIS. But for this part, im asking you guys (if you want to) to send me a video of you saying "Love you Taylor!" and then doing the hand-heart. That would be amazing if yall could do that. i need atleast 5 entiries of the videos sent to me.

Also another thing that im putting in the video is "13 Reasons Why", which is where the title comes from. For this one, i asked you swifties to give me your BEST reason why you ABSOULUTELY ADORE Taylor. IVE GOTTEN 11 AMAZING ENTRIES SO FAR, AND I ONLY NEED 2 MORE! So please atleast send in a reason if your wanting to do it. Also about the reason, if you make yours really long, and repeat what some others have already said, im just going to take out the things that other people have already said. Does that make sense? I'll still put it in if were not up to 13 reasons yet!:)

So, if you want to participate (you dont have to) you can do one or both of these things for the video:

-Send me a video of you saying "Love you Taylor!" and doing the hand heart
OR
-Post an amazing reason why you aboslutely love Taylor on this thread.
(Remember that your reason may not get chosen if i have more than 13 entrys.)

If you are going to send me the video part, send it to

maycutie8@ymail.com

Thank you for reading and if you want to participate i ask that you PLEASE do! It would mean so much to me AND you WILL get credited in the video if i pick your reason for the "13 reasons" part.

Remember......im sure you have ONE minute out of your whole day (1440 minutes) to send me a video. Just one. UNO. UNE.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:36 AM

already did

MY HEART IS YOURS

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Why I LOVE Taylor swift:

Her lyrics can relate to anyone's life, and they're so meaningful

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I love Taylor because:

She hasn't let fame go to her head. She still likes to hang out with friends and play dress-up!

Credit to Bea for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I love Taylor Swift because she never let the fame get to her and she acts like a normal person and shes soo relatable!!! I just love her for being her self!

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Swifty Boy wrote:
    already did

MY HEART IS YOURS

Thank you so much::)

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:07 PM

i love taylor because:
    music says the words
    we're too afeaid to say out loud
    but..
    now we're
    FEARLESS
    to
    SPEAK NOW
    so thank you
    TAYLOR SWIFT
    SWIFT FOR EVER
    with love and sparkels
    shania

Re:

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I love taylor because
    I was going through really hard times with this thing called bullying.Her music is a huge inspration and impact to my life. Her lyrics have meaning in them which is a way that I feel connected to her. I feel like she understands me.Taylor Means the World to me, and I don't know what I would do without her.
    -SongWriterSwiftie13

:)

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM

i love taylor because she is so genuine and truly cares about her fans. unlike many famous people out there she is more than excited and happy to meet her fans. she treats us like family and is so welcoming to everyone, it's so awesome.
    Be fearless and speak now,
    Kelsey

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM

More people should reply!

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I love Taylor because...
    She is a down to earth, amazing, fun, kind person and she hasn't let fame go to her head, she hasn't changed who she is because of it and theres just too many reasons, so i can't put them all....
    but Thank you from the bottom of my heart Taylor, for making music and teaching me to Speak Now and always be Fearless. I love you!

signiture by the amazing LostInyourslands
    graphic by amamzing songbird13

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I love Taylor because...

She's an inspiration to everyone that knows who she is. She went through the same experiences that we are going through, and she turned to music. We can look up to her seeing how successful she is despite everything that happened to her. It's inspiring!

Sig: TanyaxOh :)

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM

There should be more.... :)

RE: "13 Reasons Why" Video

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I love Taylor because she's Fearless. She isn't afraid to do what's right or say what needs to be said or just be herself. And she inspires people of all ages, sexes, and races from all over the world to do the same. Love you Taylor! P.S. I think this thing is such a great idea and I want to send a video for the video part but I don't have a web cam Sorry!

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Ill send in a video!!!
    SPREAD THE WORD http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1918751#post_11852551

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I love Taylor because she is never afraid to show people the real her. She is kind-hearted and a very talented young lady! Her songs inspire us all, our minds shift for the good when we hear her music. She made such a great disission to get into music, she is a very strong person for overcoming her troubles as a kid. She took the best path she could! Her songs help me out and tell a GREAT story! Taylor, I love you!

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Check out my graphic shop, link in profile. :)

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Is this still going on?

RE: "13 Reasons Why" Video

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I love Taylor because...
    She's down-to-Earth and real. Her music has real meanings and she cares about her fans. She won't let the fame go to her head and is proof that not all stars are fake, mean, and only in it for the money. She is the reason I write songs and want to learn how to play guitar. She is always genuinely surprised when she wins an award and is a sweet caring person.

I'd do the video, but I don't have a video camera.
    'Words can break someone in a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more then the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.'
    --Taylor Swift

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Come on!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM

SongWriterSwiftie13 wrote:
    Come on!

yeah im going to try to still make the video but hardly anyone has sent anything in so i dont know if i can make it:/