Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Best UnOfficial Music Video I've EVER Seen. - Mary's Song

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM

This was a music video that was created specifically for Mary's Song (Oh my my my) by Taylor Swift. I think it was excellent and told the story line fantastically

Play it in 720 HD!

MaleSwiftieForLife

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Best UnOfficial Music Video I've EVER Seen. - Mary's Song

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Tearing up. That was BEAUTIFUL!!
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Thats cute,beautiful, and creative :) i wish they could make music videos for every taylor song

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM

HI SWIFTIES PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK. https://www.facebook.com/StateOfSwifties THANKYOU xx

RE: The Best UnOfficial Music Video I've EVER Seen. - Mary's Song

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Well I can barely type with blurred eyes lol

What a perfect video and only Taylor could come out with something like this:D

you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Holy cheese! This was beautiful. The two kids at the beginning did a video for today was a fairytale! It was sooooooooooo cute!
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Crystalbeautifly wrote:
    How about this one?

Amy

Yes I saw this one and I thought it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I get chills everytime i see it!
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:29 AM

I love it! They are soo cute!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Really good. I like Today Was A Fairytale the best!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Nice song

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:42 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    It was pretty good for an unofficial music video. It was a bit cheesy at times, and the parents were just creepy, but they followed the story line really well. The part where the kids were playing with swords around the tree was just adorable.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

The parents were totally creepy

TheEnchantedGarden^

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I love watching this one! I've seen it before, it's soooo well done
    Credit to Guppy1313

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I LOVE that video! That is one of my all time favorite songs.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Oh my gosh it's so cute!!! a little cheesy sometimes but SOOOO CUTEEEE

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I've seen this one before! It's amazing!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:33 AM

It's really good!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I love this video. It's so true to the song and it's so cute!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:43 PM

that was awesome really amazing

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I have seen this before!! It's really cute!!!

Reshmi4Bieber|Me

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Both videos are a little corny but flawless anyways! :). I love them! I read somwhere that the try to contact Taylor but she never answered :(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Awww I had never seen it before, I loved it, it's beautiful, like you said it goes perfectly with the story line

Credits Primafacie^

Credits TaylorHeart13^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.