1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Featured On Ellen's Greatest Moment From 1,500 Shows

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM

So I was watching some Ellen videos on Youtube when I came across this! If you want to see Taylor's part, skip to 4:45 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN9TG6RYxg&feature=branded

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

by FearlesslyEnchanted

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Featured On Ellen's Greatest Moment From 1,500 Shows

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM

There was like a one minute Taylor montage! I love the footage of Ellen scaring Taylor in the bath room and I love Taylor and Zac's song about Ellen! Even those this doesn't have to do with Taylor I love love love Sophia Grace and Rosie.

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Some of them were hilarious! Thanks for sharing, had a good laugh

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 7:12 PM

yeah!!, i saw it, it was AMAZING!!!

credit to Swiftlookalike for my sig!! THANK YOU!!!!
    "i was ENCHANTED to meet you" ENCHANTED by Taylor Swift

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Definitely sums up Ellen's show!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM

i saw that on Friday and i loved it :)
    ----------------------------------

Credit: Thethirteenthfan/ani:Swiftastic13
    Songbird13[/signature]

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM

That's amazing! I love Ellen and Taylor
    ~

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I love Ellen!!! She is sooo funny!!! I love when Taylor goes on her show!!! :) Love the Bathroom Prank!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I saw a link to it before and meant to watch it

Thanks for reminding me - As well as Ellen being funny, I was pretty confident Taylor was going to feature in it
    ... forever the name on my lips ...

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM

That was awesome.

Swift on!
    lovelovelove

Credit:
    Button: luckythirteen
    Gorgeous Graphic and Avatar: Bluebell

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM

that's awesome!!!! whenever i see that clip of taylor getting scared i smile inside cuz it's so funny
    swiftie 4 ever!!!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Haahahah! I saw that a couple days ago! It was purdy awesome!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM

THATS AWESOMEEEE LOLLS ELLEN N TAYLOR ARE AMAZING TOGETHER SOO FUNNNNY
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I want to have this thing where it's an archive of all the episodes Taylor was on Ellen. Does anyone have all the dates that Taylor was on? I think it was 8 total.

1-fearlesslyenchanted
    2-swiftlookalike
    3-dancingaroundallalone

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Thanks for sharing! I love that Taylor is on it so much :) The clip of Ellen scaring her will always be my favorite haha :)

5.23.09 • 4.10.10 • 8.9.11 • 8.10.11

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Thanks for the post. I have watched Ellen for a few years. When Taylor is on, I keep the episode on my PVR (DVR/TIVO to some of you). Ellen is hilarious, and does a lot of good, like Taylor.

I am new to TC, so I am working my way through its history, all 9 months. Even though this is an earlier thread I wanted to comment. Thanks again.

TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.