Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Featured On Ellen's Greatest Moment From 1,500 Shows

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM

So I was watching some Ellen videos on Youtube when I came across this! If you want to see Taylor's part, skip to 4:45 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfN9TG6RYxg&feature=branded

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

by FearlesslyEnchanted

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Featured On Ellen's Greatest Moment From 1,500 Shows

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM

There was like a one minute Taylor montage! I love the footage of Ellen scaring Taylor in the bath room and I love Taylor and Zac's song about Ellen! Even those this doesn't have to do with Taylor I love love love Sophia Grace and Rosie.

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Some of them were hilarious! Thanks for sharing, had a good laugh

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 7:12 PM

yeah!!, i saw it, it was AMAZING!!!

credit to Swiftlookalike for my sig!! THANK YOU!!!!
    "i was ENCHANTED to meet you" ENCHANTED by Taylor Swift

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Definitely sums up Ellen's show!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM

i saw that on Friday and i loved it :)
    ----------------------------------

Credit: Thethirteenthfan/ani:Swiftastic13
    Songbird13[/signature]

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM

That's amazing! I love Ellen and Taylor
    ~

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I love Ellen!!! She is sooo funny!!! I love when Taylor goes on her show!!! :) Love the Bathroom Prank!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I saw a link to it before and meant to watch it

Thanks for reminding me - As well as Ellen being funny, I was pretty confident Taylor was going to feature in it
    ... forever the name on my lips ...

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM

That was awesome.

Swift on!
    lovelovelove

Credit:
    Button: luckythirteen
    Gorgeous Graphic and Avatar: Bluebell

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM

that's awesome!!!! whenever i see that clip of taylor getting scared i smile inside cuz it's so funny
    swiftie 4 ever!!!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Haahahah! I saw that a couple days ago! It was purdy awesome!

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM

THATS AWESOMEEEE LOLLS ELLEN N TAYLOR ARE AMAZING TOGETHER SOO FUNNNNY
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I want to have this thing where it's an archive of all the episodes Taylor was on Ellen. Does anyone have all the dates that Taylor was on? I think it was 8 total.

1-fearlesslyenchanted
    2-swiftlookalike
    3-dancingaroundallalone

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Thanks for sharing! I love that Taylor is on it so much :) The clip of Ellen scaring her will always be my favorite haha :)

5.23.09 • 4.10.10 • 8.9.11 • 8.10.11

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Thanks for the post. I have watched Ellen for a few years. When Taylor is on, I keep the episode on my PVR (DVR/TIVO to some of you). Ellen is hilarious, and does a lot of good, like Taylor.

I am new to TC, so I am working my way through its history, all 9 months. Even though this is an earlier thread I wanted to comment. Thanks again.

TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.