1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Chaperone Dads

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 2:15 PM

This video featured on Hamish and Andy's New York Gap Year, where Taylor sang about the dads that chaperone their daughters along to her concerts.
Havre to say, it's one of my favourites

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Chaperone Dads

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

OMG it's so funny hahaha

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 6:37 AM

some of us chaperone our sons, too ;)

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Haha, I love that video! That song is awesome.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Chaperone Dads

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 9:45 AM

This is one of the posters my best friend and I brought to the Speak Now Tour this year!
    We messed up on this one but brought it anyway because we liked the reference, haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Hahaha that interview was amazing

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hopefully my dad... chaperones me to the next concert :)
    ella Swift

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Love this! It makes me smile all the time! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Once A Swifty, Always A Swifty ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

made by me(:

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I love that its so cute, it was funny cause me and my best friend went to her concert as a 14th birthday present but our moms took us not our dads but i still thought it was funny.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5die37RcH1qgx6yfo1_500.gif

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:12 AM

This will always be one of my favorite interviews!! It's so cute and funny :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Hamish and Andy have the best guests!!! The song is so cool I love it. P.S. Watch Hamish and andy's Euro Gap Year!! So funny!!

Made by Me ^

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Maverick wrote:
    some of us chaperone our sons, too ;)

aww, that picture of taylor and the little kids is sooo sweet! that really shows just how down to earth she really is. not all celebrities have time (or so they say) to sit down and have a photos with some of their youngest fans!
    You and I'll be Safe and Sound.....

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I remember that episode! I was watching it while my cousin was straightening my hair! I LOVE THAT SONG!
    I see Sparks Fly whenever TAYLOR smiles!

I Spoke Now on March 7th 2012!

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I love this song

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM

i love the song...its sooo funny and true

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM

As soon as I saw it, It was one of my favourites - I love it!!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Chaperone Dads is hilarious

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I love this song! When I went to Taylor's concert, I had my dad hold up a sign that said "I am a chaperone dad" he hated having a sparkly sign in his hands but I absolutely loved the song and the fact that he held it up a bit :)
    Taylor is awesome at writing cute songs on the spot! :)

Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM

When I went to her show in Chalotte I made my dad a Chaperone Dad t-shirt I just used glow in the dark frabric paints and put "Proud Chaperone Dad" and "We Love Taylor!" and I put hearts and stuff like that all over it, needless to say he wasn't very pleased with have to walk around wearing that thing all over Time Warner Arena lol. After being there for around and hour he had to go to the bathroom which I think there was only one for men, there were so many girls there but they had to make some of the men's bathrooms into women's lol, anyway he wore that shirt into the bathroom and another guy in there looked at his shirt and said "nice shirt" lol.

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I thought it was funny! I loved it :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    Hamish and Andy have the best guests!!! The song is so cool I love it. P.S. Watch Hamish and andy's Euro Gap Year!! So funny!!

Made by Me ^

It was so funny!

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan