1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What would you choose?

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:21 AM

So this is something that popped into my head earlier today. I'm going to be seeing Taylor live in a few weeks when she comes to Australia (SO excited!) and I gave myself a scenario.

If you could meet Taylor and spend the day with her on the condition that you never got to see her perform live, would you?

OR, would you rather go to as many shows as possible (even if it meant you'd never be able to meet her)?

So:
1. Meet her and spend time with her, but never experience her music and shows live
2. Experience the show/her music in person, but never get to meet her

What would you choose?

I can't decide!

Keen to hear your thoughts :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: What would you choose?

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM

thats very hard...but I'd say 2 because I couldnt live without her music!

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I can not choose! Its my dream to meet Taylor but I love her music so much!

Avatar and signature made by the wonderstricking Ours13
    Go request from her...NOW

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM

If I met her multiple amount of times, then 1. If I only met her once, then 2. :)

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:26 AM

2 becuase I've been to 2 concerts and they are some of my favorite memories! I would love to have more :)
    I was FEARLESS on March 18, 2010 and I was able to SPEAK NOW on August 6, 2011

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:52 AM

I would say 2. I have been to two major concerts in my life, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, and as much as I would LOVE to meet them, and I never have met either mind you, there is nothing like the experience, music and atmosphere of a concert. It's incredible. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything!

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I'd pick the first one, If I get the chance to meet her and tell her thank you I will be content with everything. I wouldn't care if I never saw her again, as long as I got that opportunity.

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I've already met Taylor, so as much as it would be amazing to meet her again, I guess I would rather go to concerts. As much as meeting her and being able to talk to her meant the world to me, I know I would be dying inside if she was in my town and I couldn't go and see her just once at least!
    -------------

Jess || Australia
    Spoke to Taylor on the phone on 16 February 2012
    Met Taylor on 12 March 2012
    Held Taylor's hand on 13 March 2012

Re: What would you choose?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:15 PM

1, as long as I'm allowed to buy her concert videos. Would we be able to watch her live if she happened to be performing one song during an awards show? How about if we can go to the concert, but we can't watch her, can only watch the audience.
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.
    Friends welcome.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Hmm.....could I spend half a day with her and see only half the concert for the rest of my life?

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I will choose the first option, if that could possibly happened. For me, the person is far more important than the music. :)

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I chose 2nd one

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM

its a really hard question but i want to meet her and know her better but i want her concerts too

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

OMS, why are you doing this to me! You can't possibly expect me to choose

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I would meet her, as it would be the highlight of my life
    xx

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Really hard, but I think 2 because I can't live without her music!
    Forever Swift

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM

i think 2 :)

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    I couldn't chose! 1.5

ditto. :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I would want to meet her honestly. I've been lucky enough to see her perform several times, but the one thing I want, and at this point would give almost anything for, is to meet her and tell her thank you for completely changing my life when I needed it most. If I had that one chance I would be content I think. Would I miss going to shows? Absolutely but I have those memories, and to me being able to thank her, which I've waited many many years to do, would be worth it to give that up.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:28 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    I couldn't chose! 1.5

^This, LOL

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:17 PM

wow thats so hard to choose
    I will be RED on October 22

^Made by me!!