1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The first Taylor song you ever downloaded

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:13 PM

what was the first ever taylor song you had on your ipod? mine was love story
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz77fnYLpr1r5wxpso1_500.png

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The first Taylor song you ever downloaded

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I think mine was Our Song

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I think it was "Tim McGraw".

Signature photo by Brooker27

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Well, I brought the TS album after seeing 'Tim McGraw' on CMC in 2007 and demanded that we go out and buy the album because I thought it was soooooo amazing then by that evening I had every single song on my ipod!!!!
    I was Fearless on 12/2/10
    I will Speak Now on 4/3/12 and 12/3/12

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

It was probably Crazier. I saw Hannah Montana and after the movie ended I bought the soundtrack on iTunes. Nut I also bought Taylor's first album on iTunes so it could have been one of those songs. I'm not sure how they synced up with my iPod.

Looking at the details for the two albums in iTunes it looks like I bought Taylor's album first and then the Hannah Montana soundtrack. I got all of them at the same time though.

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Mine was 'Change' according to my iTunes. But 'You Belong With Me' was the song that made me become a Swiftie ;)

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I think it's "Love Story" and after that "You Belong with Me" and after that "You're not Sorry"

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

RE: The first Taylor song you ever downloaded

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:37 AM

it was 'our song' back in 2008, i believe.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Jordyn
    2. Me

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Love Story :) I only discovered her in 2009 though... I wish I had heard about her earlier! :)

I was enchanted on July 14, 2011! Seeing Taylor again on August 11, 2012. :)

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Tim McGraw. I've been a fan since day one :)

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 8:26 PM

CanadianSwiftFan13 wrote:
    Love Story :) I only discovered her in 2009 though... I wish I had heard about her earlier! :)

I was enchanted on July 14, 2011! Seeing Taylor again on August 11, 2012. :)

I discovered her in 2008 but only became a fan last year. I also wished I found out about Taylor sooner. She is so wonderful.

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Our Song. Been a fan of hers ever since that song
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM

MissSwift wrote:
    Our Song. Been a fan of hers ever since that song
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

That was the song that made me a fan too :)
    _

Signature and Avatar by Me. Request here

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:13 AM

teardrops on my guitar in 2007, some one i subscribe to on youtube did a cover and then ifound the song, i brought a few songs and then brought her album on i tunes a few months later and love her since but two years ago is when i would say i became a die hard swiftie

Made by me

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:12 AM

you belong with me in 2008

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Teardrops On My Guitair then shortly after I had them all.

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I think Speak Now or Untouchable... I have a really bad memory :)

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Mine was Our Song/Place In This World (bought them both at once)

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM

By going to my iTunes files it says I bought Our Song and Teardrops on My Guitar on December 14th 2006! cool :)

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM

haunted... i downloaded all of her songs at once and to start haunted was my favorite at that time
    soooo yeah but i have all her songs now

]^^graphics made by daretospeaknow13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Downloaded - Our Song.
    Bought the single - You Belong With Me.

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!