Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Songs To Books

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Hey! You can post TAylor songs that go to books. To me, the song "Change" goes to Where the Red Fern Grows. I would love to see some of your thoughts!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songs To Books

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I think the song Safe and Sound goes with the book The Hunger games!!!!
    *Fearless Girl

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Okay, every song but the hunger games! Any thoughts??

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

LongLiveWinter13 wrote:
    Hey! You can post TAylor songs that go to books. To me, the song "Change" goes to Where the Red Fern Grows. I would love to see some of your thoughts!

I love that book! The ending always makes me cry, though. :(

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:28 PM

When I was reading Crescendo which is the second book in the Hush, Hush series the two Taylor songs that kept playing in my head throughout the story were Breathe and Better Than Revenge. And Long Live and Change for Harry Potter :)

Credit to Heather

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:44 PM

i think change or fearless would go to Soul Surfer

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I always think of Thirteen Reasons Why when I hear Tied Together With A Smile, A Place In This World, The Outside, and Safe and Sound.

It's about a girl that gets really, really depressed and then ends her life because of it. Before she does that, she puts together a set of thirteen cassette-tape-thingys to explain to people why she did it and why they were part of the reason she did it.
    Lovelovelove ~M~

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:23 PM

To me, "Innocent" reminds me of Boo Radley from "To Kill a Mockingbird". He's hidden in his house, still not recovered from the mistreatment his father gave him, as a result of mistakes he made in the past. He's scared- and there's still a child in him.

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

orville_third wrote:
    To me, "Innocent" reminds me of Boo Radley from "To Kill a Mockingbird". He's hidden in his house, still not recovered from the mistreatment his father gave him, as a result of mistakes he made in the past. He's scared- and there's still a child in him.

That's so true!

I was enchanted on July 14, 2011! Seeing Taylor again on August 11, 2012. :)

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I know we're not supposed to do Hunger Games, but I don't think this counts... kinda...

I definitely think that "Breathe" reminds me of Mockingjay... not word for word, but the feelings definitely. I don't know if anyone will agree with me, but I think it fits pretty perfectly!!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Sorry I no this is the hunger games but still I couldn't help it every time I listen to eyes open it reminds me of the hunger games even tho I've never seen it I wish I had tho but I'm not aloud to

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM

orville_third wrote:

OMS YES!

1: LittleTownStreet132:Violet

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I think Eyes Open fits Harry Potter too, and in some way The Lucky One fits The Great Gatsby.

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM

To me, The Lucky One sort of goes with 'Matched' and Long Live goes with 'Crossed'.

I'm here.
    I love you.
    If you need to stay up,
    Crying all night long,
    I will stay with you.
    There's nothing you can ever do
    To lose my love.

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM

orville_third wrote:

Yes yes yes!! You are a genius!

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Ok, for any of you Potterheads out there, and Dramione fanfiction shippers, I think that Sad Beautiful Tragic relates to certain fanfics, and that all too well would relate to ronione. Also, I think that Eyes Open relates to Harry Potter. And The Lucky One relates to Harry Potter as well, because throughout the series, Harry doesn't want to be famous, or even himself. Also, you're not sorry could relate to Ron and Hermionea relationship throughout the series, and especially when Ron goes out with Lavender. So, ya;)
    I will turn RED on July 20th, 2013:)

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Sparks Fly with Perks of being a wallflower

- credit LongLiveTay13

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Haunted to me just screams New Moon from the Twilight saga.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.