Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's most underrated songs

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:41 AM

I agree with 'Breathe' It's honestly one of her best songs, I can't go a day without listening to it, or singing it my head and I love Cold as You. :) :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: Taylor's most underrated songs

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Gracegundryy13 wrote:
    I agree with 'Breathe' It's honestly one of her best songs, I can't go a day without listening to it, or singing it my head and I love Cold as You. :) :)

breathe is soooo underrated. i love it so much. its helping me so much right now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. Heather

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I comnpletely agree, but I'd put The Way I Loved You on the list too.

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM

For me it has to be Innocent.

-lovelovelove- "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Last Kiss--it's such a beautiful song.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Credit to HR

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Cold As You - I love this song so much, it's beautiful
    --------------------------
    You are not alone
    Stay Fearless

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Come In With The Rain

spdofs. It's just amazing. And people should love it more.

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM

If this was a movie is on my top 5 favorite songs...I love it

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Tied Together with a Smile

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM

OH, and Never Grow Up for sure!

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Ties together with a smile is such an amazing song that so many people relate to!! So many of Taylors songs are underrated that deserve to be listened to by everybody
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

May the odds be ever in your favour......

RE: Taylor's most underrated songs

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I agree with cold as you, never grow up, come in with the rain and superstar. Those songs are soo flawless and wonderful and uderrated! I love them and ALWAYS listen to them

-Lives change like the weather-

Speak Now Enchanting Swifty

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Cold as you is definitely an underrated song, the writing is so beautiful and it is just overall an amazing song yet people tend to overlook it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I agree and I'd have to add Mary's Song. I think it's just so cute and country sounding and great and...okay, so I kinda love this song and could go on about it for hours, but I won't :P

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I totally agreeeeeee!!!
    lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Never Grow Up
    Enchanted
    All Night Diner
    Better Off
    Stupid Boy

So happy TC is back!
    http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/SugarLilly99/clickable2sugargr[/signature]

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I think the songs that i love that are under rated are:

Never mind (one of the unreleased, but i love it) & Last Kiss

"Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain" - Taylor Swift

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Songs that I really love that are underrated are Stay Beautiful and Dark Blue Tennessee. And Cold As You. And Invisible. And Breathe. And Superstar. And If This Was A Movie.

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I think that a lot of songs from her debut album are underrated, like Cold As You, Invisible and I'm Only Me When I'm With You. I don't know why... I mean, the first album is amazing, the lyrics are so well-written!

Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you.

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Tell Me Why & Breathe

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.