Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Hidden Messages.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Haha I spent a whole day decoding those once:) How do you get a picture signature?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Hidden Messages.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:58 AM

i adore the hidden messages! totally excited for the new album and the new hidden messages
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. H.R

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Awesome! Thanks for posting :) I really love that she puts hidden messages among the songs...

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Thanks for posting these :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:02 AM

The hidden messages are so clever! I hope she'll keep doing those, I'm excited to the ones for the next album :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Thanks for posting them! I hope she'll never stop putting hidden messages in her booklets!!!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:06 AM

SwiftMockingjay wrote:
    Haha I spent a whole day decoding those once:) How do you get a picture signature?

I used the IMG code! :)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Your welcome guys :]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Thanks for posting! I love it that Taylor does this, it makes me feel even more closer to the song :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I love the hidden messages in the Fearless booklet the most :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I love them! so curious of what will be on her next record, and I really hope she'll continue with the hidden messages ;)

"When it`s real, you can`t walk away."

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 5:32 AM

I think that the most interesting one is: Superstar: I'll Never Tell..
    We'll never know :P

Hidden Messages In Album Booklets!!

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I really love how Taylor has these in her booklets! If you don't know what they are, if you look closely at the lyrics there's random capital letters and they spell out a hidden message! My favorite is probably the one for You Belong With Me. "Love is blind so you couldn't see me."

What other ones can you find?

Witch one is your favorite? (-:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to Swiftlookalike for making this for me!!! (-:

RE: Hidden Messages In Album Booklets!!

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I love a place in this worlds one. "found"

lovelovelove

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:14 AM

OH MY SWIFT! This is so cool!!! I knew she had random capitol letters, but i didn't know they said things!!!! :) Gotta go, im gonna go examine my booklets!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I have something to do tomorrow

KittyWinterSHVH

VerifiedSwiftie13, Kaylee, LTS

Heather

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Mine: Toby.
    Sparks Fly: Portland Oregon
    Back to December: Tay.
    Speak Now: You always regret what you don't say.
    Dear John: Loved you from the very first day.
    Mean: I thought you got me.
    The Story of Us: CMT Music Awards.
    Never Grow Up: I moved out in July.
    Enchanted: Adam
    Better Than Revenge: You thought I would forget.
    Innocent: Life is full of little interruptions.
    Haunted: Still to this day.
    Last Kiss: For ever and always.
    Long Live: For you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I love the Long Live message.. I have all the secret codes written down in a journal, I loved figuring it out!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I think the Innocent one is cool, it shows how much it didn't bother her!
    -lovelovelove-

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I have every single one written down in a notebook :) I had so much fun figuring them out

.Me.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.