Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What are the most and least played Taylor songs?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Most- Breathe
    Least- A Perfectly Good Heart

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Most played has to be... Tim McGraw (all-the favorite!) or Fifteen. They are always there for a play haha!
    Least played? I would say Cold As You. That song has never struck me, of course it's beautiful and all, but I never felt a good connection with it :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM

for most it's tim mgcraw. i love that song!!!

and for least it's tell me why...but that dosen't really count cause i accidently deleted it from my itunes so i had to put it back on and it lost all the plays i did. so haunted...

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I honestly would not even know what my least played and most played song is. Because I always put my MP3 player on random for all of Taylors music and I always listen to every single song. So I always listen to them the same amount of times. I could say my most played would maybe be like "The Story of Us" or "I Heart?".

Even on my stereo I always listen all the way through the CD instead of listening to my absolute favorites. So it is hard to know especially what my least played song is.

RE: What are the most and least played Taylor songs?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM

most: breathe
    least: teardrops on my guitar
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. H.R

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM

the most is: Better than revenge, with 46 plays

the least is: our song pop version with 0 plays

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Most played : Our Song - Country version (I love that song sooo much, with all versions high on my most played list but Country version at the top)

Least played : Safe and Sound (sorry Taylor :( ).

Taylor Fan since June 2005.
    First live performance 2nd June 2005 at a bar in NYC
    Last live performance, 22nd Nov 2011 at MSG, NYC
    M&G 2nd June 2010 at Verizon center, Washington DC
    Seen Taylor perform live 13 times :) .

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Most Played ~ Love Story
    Least Played ~ Beautiful Eyes

What Taylor song do you listen to the most?

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I'm just curious .... I listen to all her songs but I probably listen to Back to December, and Last kiss the most

What about you swifties? :)

RE: What Taylor song do you listen to the most?

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM

For me, I listen to every Taylor Swift songs. But the top song that I listen to the most that would have to be Superman, Enchanted, Haunted. THose are top 3 songs that I love. I love the way she wrote it and recorded it. It’s beautiful and wonderstruck!
    *WONDERSTRUCK13*

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:58 PM

It changes over time. The first song I became obsessed with was Back to December (when I first became a Swifty last September). I've gone through several. I really was crazy about Superstar for a while. I can really relate to that song because that's how I feel about Taylor, LOL. She's the Superstar. I was really into her older music for a while (earlier this year) like Cold As You, Stay Beautiful, and Mary's Song. Was obsessed with Come in with the Rain for a while. Sparks Fly is one of my favorites, but I feel like it's under rated for some reason. I know it hit number one but still, I feel like that song isn't appreciated enough. I think Haunted is my all time favorite Taylor song so I listen to that quite often. And I listen to Eyes Open a lot lately. It's hard to say really because I've never heard a bad Taylor song.

Oh I forgot, I was really into Last Kiss for a while. I think that song evokes great emotion and the lyrics are so good. I like Taylor's live performances of this on the Speak Now tour because (as with all songs) she does such a good job at conveying the emotion during the song. You can tell she really is feeling the emotion during the song.

I forgot a big one for me (see, I keep adding more, so this is proof that there are too many good ones to choose from). If This Was a Movie is so good. I listen to it a lot. I wish she would release this as a Single I think it would do really well.

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I listen all of her songs a lot. Somedays I prefer listening Last Kiss, Dear John, White Horse and others. Sometimes I want to listen Enchanted, Hey Stephen, Ours, Mine...
    Today I am listening a lot Picture to Burn and Cold as You.

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Uh well I listen to them all a lot but i looked at my itunes playlist and the top of my top 25 list was Mine, But I love them all!
    ~Emily
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PROUD SWIFTIE SINCE 2009!!!!!!!!!

Signature and Avatar made by Bluebell! :D

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Andy30907 wrote:
    It changes over time. The first song I became obsessed with was Back to December (when I first became a Swifty last September). I've gone through several. I really was crazy about Superstar for a while. I can really relate to that song because that's how I feel about Taylor, LOL. She's the Superstar. I was really into her older music for a while (earlier this year) like Cold As You, Stay Beautiful, and Mary's Song. Was obsessed with Come in with the Rain for a while. Sparks Fly is one of my favorites, but I feel like it's under rated for some reason. I know it hit number one but still, I feel like that song isn't appreciated enough. I think Haunted is my all time favorite Taylor song so I listen to that quite often. And I listen to Eyes Open a lot lately. It's hard to say really because I've never heard a bad Taylor song.

Oh I forgot, I was really into Last Kiss for a while. I think that song evokes great emotion and the lyrics are so good. I like Taylor's live performances of this on the Speak Now tour because (as with all songs) she does such a good job at conveying the emotion during the song. You can tell she really is feeling the emotion during the song.

I forgot a big one for me (see, I keep adding more, so this is proof that there are too many good ones to choose from). If This Was a Movie is so good. I listen to it a lot. I wish she would release this as a Single I think it would do really well.

Seriously, this is exactly what I went through. I'm not even joking. Not so much Back to December but the rest definitely applies to me

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM

It varies on how i feel now of days like one day it will be speak now and another it will be a place in this world and sometimes it will be the outside.. it just really varies.

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM

i probably listen to haunted the most! but it varies!!! I love all of her songs

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Umm... probably come in with the rain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar and siggy by the amazing songbird13 :D

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I love ALL of Tay's songs, but over different periods of time, my favourite song varies. The very first song I was obsessed with was when I was in the grade four, 2008. That song was one of Taylor's big hits, Love Story. I started listening to it heaps of times after my friend introduced it to me. Then, of course, came my obsession with her next hits, You Belong With Me and White Horse.
    After that, I discovered a few of her other songs: Our Song, Forever and Always (I was extremely obsessed with that one), Fearless and Fifteen. That was in... early 2009, I think.
    I loved all those songs for a long time, even when everyone else got sick of them. I never really got sick of them.
    At the very start of 2011, I started listening to Mean. I LOVED that song so much. I then realised that I was beginning to really love Taylor and her songs.
    I looked up all of her songs and listening to Back to December for the first time brought me to tears. The melody was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard and the lyrics were so touching. At the same time, I was also obsessed with Teardrops on my Guitar. I used to print out the lyrics for those two songs and practice singing them. I also LOVED Dear John, Sparks Fly, Speak Now, Haunted, If this was a Movie, Better than Revenge, Enchanted, Long Live, Last Kiss, Never Grow Up, The Story of Us, etc. I loved all of the songs from Speak Now. I then started getting into her older songs: Cold as You, Stay Beautiful, Picture to Burn, A Place in this World, I'm Only Me when I'm With You, Mary's Song, Tied Together With a Smile, etc. Then I loved Hey Stephen, Superman, Change, Breathe, The Best Day (a long time obsession), Come in with the Rain (also a long time obsession), The Other Side of the Door, Tell Me Why, Jump then Fall, etc.
    Lately, I am obsessed with I Heart ?, Untouchable, Eyes Open, Safe and Sound, and I have just realised that I am again obsessed with Sparks Fly.
    Sometimes I start to love the songs that I have already been obsessed again.
    That was a really long answer, but thank you for reading it!
    I will love you, Taylor! Forever and ever!

taylorluver4ever13

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Most definitely change, whenever I'm feeling down this song always helps me feel like I can do anything

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

hmmm.....thats hard to say. right now its stay beautiful and forever and always, but i change a lot.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.