Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do any Taylor songs make you cry?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:21 AM

It really depends on what mood i am in. like if i have had a bad day or i have something upsetting me, i will cry at last kiss, the best day, tied together with a smile and many more. The white horse video clip makes me cry as well!! and the ours video clip was just so beautiful that it made me cry at the end

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:21 AM

I know it sounds weird but a lot of her songs make me cry. Some examples?
    Teardrops on my Guitar, A Place in this world, Cold as You, Tied together with a smile, Fifteen, White Horse, Breathe, You're not sorry and so on :D

I think when I'm sad every song could make me cry. But especially never grow up and Innocent. Yeah, weird.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:32 AM

yeah. last kiss makes me cry.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:35 AM

tied together with a smile and never grow up ALWAYS make me cry, no mattter what mood i'm in. and sometimes last kiss too.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Tied Together with a Smile, Safe and Sound (it makes me think of all these little kids with cancer), Last Kiss. They NEVER fail to make me cry. Never!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ours graphic by the amazing thethirteenthfan!
    Beautiful Avatar: TaylorSwiftFan

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Lots of them. Especially Cold as You, Dear John, Last Kiss, Long Live and Safe & Sound.
    Thais Pinheiro

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Never Grow Up, Teardrops on My Guitar, and Back to December.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:08 AM

If This Was a Movie. I can't listen to it anymore and it's James' fault, so yeh, it makes him sad as well apparently.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:10 AM

If I'm in a mood that totally relates to the song, then yes. You're Not Sorry made me cry.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:12 AM

So many, it all depends on the situation.
    Never Grow Up
    The Best Day
    Change
    Last Kiss
    Fifteen
    Breathe
    Tell Me Why
    are ones that have multiple times.

RE: Do any Taylor songs make you cry?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:12 AM

stay beautiful, the outside and tied together with a smile. and never grow up.
    for some reason sometimes 'mean' makes me cry, because its not like one of those sad, make-you-wanna-cry songs, is it? but it does.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. cupcake4192
    2. me

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:31 AM

White Horse, Teardrops On My Guitar and Cold As You. They're just so sad that even if I'm in a good mood, it could make me become really gloomy and sometimes I cry. Long Live made me cry a few times as well, but they were happy tears.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Never Grow Up and The Best Day video on the Taylor Swift app makes me almost cry... I don't really cry with songs. Says the girl who cried at the end of Toy Story 3 (Don't judge :P )
    I love llamas :^{D

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM

tied together with a smile always gets me

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Never Grow Up always makes me cry because I just really really never want to grow up and the line "I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone.." always gets me!
    Also, Long Live made me cry the first time I heard just because it's for the band and us and that's so sweet and amazing and loads of things have happened!
    Oh and, Last Kiss because Taylor has so much emotion in that song and I've never felt that way but when I listen to it I feel like I have felt like that!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Fifteen, Never Grow Up, Change, Tied Together With A Smile... I think most of her songs have made me cry at some point though.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Never Grow Up, Fifteen and Innocent always make me cry!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Never Grow up, almost every time :(

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:48 AM

every song, if its happy or sad. I cry at everything :D but especially Never Grow Up, Love Story, and Fifteen.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Yes, a lot of her songs like, A Place in this world

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.