Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What are your favorite Taylor lyrics?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Fifteen, Enchanted, Fearless... ahh all of them! haha but those 3 might be the ones I sing to the most and love the lyrics, they're beautiful :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM

enchanted, dear john, innocent, fearless, ours, tim mcgraw...all her lyrics are amazing but those are proably my faves

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Every single one of her lyrics are just amazing!
    But my favorites are Tim McGraw, Cold As You, and Tied Together With A Smile. :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Gosh I love them all!!!!!!!!!! I think Dear John, Fifteen, and Fearless are definately my top three though.....

Favourite Lyrics?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM

What are your all-time favourite lyrics?
    Me and my friend were talking about this the other day. We jokingly said "She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress" ;)
    Post them here!

My all-time favourite would probably have to be, "Mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you."
    --------------------------------------------------
    I'm @SwiftPhix on Twitter.

Re: Favourite Lyrics?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM

"people throw rocks at things that shine"...
    :) :)

Re: Favourite Lyrics?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM

hold on to this lullaby
    even when the musics gone
    come morning light, you and ill be safe and sound

What are your favorite lyrics from Speak Now?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM

What are youe favorite lyrics from Speak Now?
    Mine are:
    Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you from Enchanted
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town from Dear John.

Re: What are you favorite lyrics from Speak Now?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you ~~ Long Live
    Hold on to spinning around Confetti falls to the ground May these memories break our fall~~ Long Live
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town~~ Dear John
    All you are is mean And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life~~ Mean
    And don't lose the way that you dance around in your pj's getting ready for school~~ Never Grow Up

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Long Live, Innocent and Dear John are my favourites overall.
    Long Live - "and for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule to world"
    Long Live - "I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you"
    Dear John - "don't you think nineteen's too young?"
    Innocent - "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?"

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:48 AM

" I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you" from Long Live
    "I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town" from Dear John
    "Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing but all you are is mean" from Mean
    "I'm wonderstruck dancing around all alone" from Enchanted
    "I'm captivated by you baby like a fireworkshow" from Sparks Fly

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Favorite Taylor Swift song quote

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:04 PM

"You are the best thing that's ever been mine"

Love that song!

Re: Favorite Taylor Swift song quote

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM

ummm...proably the whole chorous in enchanted
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz77fnYLpr1r5wxpso1_500.png

Re: Favorite Taylor Swift song quote

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 6:01 PM

swifites4life13 wrote:
    "You are the best thing that's ever been mine"

Love that song!

You are the best thing that's ever been mine! I love you

RE: What are your favorite Taylor lyrics?

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:18 AM

...........I love all of her lyrics in the songs, but my favorites are from Cold as you,Haunted and Fearless.

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:44 AM

I'll fight their doubt and give you faith. - Ours
    But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity. - Better Than Revenge
    Every time you smile, I smile. And every time you shine, I'll shine for you. - Jump Then Fall
    You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless. - Fearless
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town. - Dear John
    I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you. - Long Live
    I was enchanted to meet you. - Enchanted

I have waaaay too many favourites, but these are just a handful!

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM

All the lyrics from "Tied Together With a Smile".
    All the lyrics from "Fifteen".
    All the lyrics from "Mean".
    All the lyrics from "Cold As You", above all that line: " Oh what a shame, what a rainy event given to a perfect day".
    ...and much more I can't think about right now.

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Who I've Always Been - Lets talk about what you are that I ain't, lets talk about what you do that I can't, lets talk about me and you in an empty room and who would win

Brought up that way - I didn't bring her up so you could cut her down, I didn't bring her here so you could shut her out

The Outside: How can I ever try to be better, nobody ever lets me in

Cold as you: Every smile you fake is so condescending, counting all the scars you make

This is really happening: beneath the chandelier of stars and atmosphere

The other side of the door: your face and your beautiful eyes and the conversation with the little white lies and the faded picture of a beautiful night

Your face: I dont wanna lose your face, I dont want to wake up one day and not remember what time erased, and i dont want to turn around, cause im not scared of what love gave me and took away

JUST A FEW, I LOVE TAYLOR

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Ooh, hard question...

I just love
    Eyes Open ~ "But turn around, oh they've surrounded you, it's a showdown."
    And
    Safe & Sound ~ "Don't you dare look out your window, darlin', everything's on fire."
    And...
    Last Kiss ~ "I still remember the swing of your step. The life of the party, you're showin' off again."
    Yet again, and...
    Innocent ~ "Time turns flames to embers. You'll have new septembers, every one of us has messed up, too."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats your favorite taylor swift lyrics???

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I see saprks fly whenever you smile(:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.