Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do your friends know your Taylor fan side?

Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM

every body does know i'm the only one biggest fan of my school and family .....i love to be a swifty

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Well 3 of my friends like her and know I'm a huge fan and some people say I fancy her and want to marry her, well they only think that because I'm a fan, people take things too far...

And some of my sort of friends hate her and say she's pathetic and only dates boys so she can break up with them and make money by writing songs, WHICH ISN'T TRUE!! If she's so pathetic then why is she world wide famous?

Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:53 PM

yup they think i have an addiction and i need to calm it down ahaha but they understand!

Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Yeah of course! Although there are a bunch of girls who think they're "bigger Swifties" than me when really they can hardly list one fact about her.

^^ by Smitha!

Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Haha, yea its crazy, being an 18 year old male and probably being the biggest Swiftie in the school :)

RE: Do your friends know your Taylor fan side?

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I'm 113% taylor fan all the time! :) I just don't thin k anybody knows how much she really means to me though but everybody knows I love Taylor! It doesn't bother me at all because I'm proud to be a swiftie! :)

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:01 PM

All Guys here.
    To each other: we don't mind, we listen to it if its on the radio.
    By ourselves: Love her! Huge fan.

I bet you its true its like on family guy when Peter, Joe, Quagmire & Cleveland hide their love for Barry Manilow's music. Then they go to his concert.

F@*#ing SWIFTY!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Umm Yeah, my friends do know. But I don't really talk to them about Taylor, because they all like One Direction and I really don't like One Direction so a lot of the time they make fun of me But they know

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM

My best friend knows!

Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I think about everyone knows my Taylor side because it's not a side, it's all the time!! But yah I can get into Swift mode and I think other people get uncomfortable by it sometimes haha. And sometimes people joke with me about it, but it doesn't really bother me. Swiftie forever!!

Gabriella/Tanyaxoh/Gabriella

RE: Do your friends know your Taylor fan side?

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 7:43 AM

People at my old school definitely knew, and people at my new school are quickly learning :)
    Forever Swift
    My world turned red June 15, 2013
    [?img] [?img]
    Check out my profile for more graphics!

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Yeah Definately

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM

All my best friends know about me liking Taylor, and they're fine with it. I don't really tell other people about it, 'cause in my school it's weird if you like country music, and especially Taylor. They also think it's weird if you don't like One Direction. But I'm pretty sure some people know it, 'cause my phone background is always Tay, and all my books are covered with pictures and lyrics :)

Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:36 AM

A lot of people I know, I guess "Sort of" know. They know I like her and I have been to concerts and I have met her and stuff, but they don't know about Taylor Connect or all of the hours spent crying on the floor over new music or whatever else :P

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012, 29 November 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 12 & 13 March 2012

Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Yeah! they know!
    AlwaysLoveTaylor!

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM

simplyswiftywonderstruck13 wrote:
    Yeah,but they call me a Taylor Swift Geek haha

TaylorSwiftFan001,Jade,Ansley

Haha, people just pass me and say swiftie. But Im used to it now, I love that for some reason

By me!

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Everyone knows how much I love Taylor! We have this day called Hobo Friday where we all sit on the floor during lunch and sing songs and I would always make them sing Taylor Swift and when they say things that relate to her they gave me this knowing look plus I fan girl over her with my other friend who is also a Swiftie! So yeah my Taylor Fan Side is not so private !

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 2:49 AM

yeah they know about it

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 2:51 AM

MindlessDreaming13 wrote:
    Yeah of course! Although there are a bunch of girls who think they're "bigger Swifties" than me when really they can hardly list one fact about her.

^^ by Smitha!

Welcome to my life.

And my friends know I like Taylor but the people who know about my obsession are my 2 bestfriends and one of them is a massive Swiftie too :)

Please view my profile and comment on it!

Made by Little Birdy Designs!

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 3:02 AM

my friends and my mom know how much I love Taylor but I don't really mention her that often coz none of them likes her as much as I do (some of my friends didn't even know who Taylor is until I brought her up *runs with head against wall*)
    we're bound by our choices but we are more than our mistakes

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.