Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do your friends know your Taylor fan side?

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:26 AM

Everyone knows I'm a Swiftie. My best friend doesn't like Taylor, she used to hate Taylor actually...now she at least respects her so I call that progress.

Andrea x

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, May 25, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Haha, yes they do. I think everyone i know, knows my Taylor side!

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 6:30 PM

I don't think all of my friends know the extent to which I like her, but they make small, lighthearted jokes every time I say, "I don't know how I know this... actually, I saw it on Tumblr. I swear it was just on my feed, I didn't even look in the tag..." My brother is the only one who truly knows, but that's because he likes her just as much. It became a lot better after 1989 was released because I have three friends who absolutely swore they didn't like her and they have told me on multiple occasions that they now do. One was my best friend and I saw her over winter break (we go to different universities) and she was like, "Do you happen to have the new Taylor Swift album on your phone? I kind of want to listen to it." Another friend asked me for a copy. The third grabbed me to dance at the bar when "Blank Space" came on and said, "I could dig this version of T Swift."

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 10:09 PM

I'm pretty sure that my friends know that I'm utterly obsessed with Taylor. I always talk about her and things like that, so I'd say that they do.

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:42 AM

Yes… the whole school knew how much I love Taylor XD

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 11:22 AM

My Facebook friends know I am a Taylor Swift fan side.

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:22 PM

Everyone at school knows that I'm a Swiftie! Haha my nickname is actually Swift at school

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 3:51 PM

I am a 20 year old male swiftie some of my friends know i am a swiftie and some dont. my parents dont know I am a swiftie but I dont care I just freely obsess over taylor swift all the time

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:03 PM

At least my best friend knows it and towards others I don't hide that I like Taylor's music or would lie about it. I almost listen to Taylor's music everyday on my way home from work and I don't get tired of it.

Afterall, I think listening to Taylor Swift is nothing someone should be ashamed of, no matter if you are female or male.

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Taylor fans don't have friends
    crine

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:10 PM

YEEZYKTT wrote:
    Taylor fans don't have friends
    crine

whew in :banderas: im crine these T Swift stans in fucking shambles rn

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 11:53 AM

I'm a fan of alot of artists and I don't hide that Taylor Swift is one of them. I just like good musicians.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car."
    / Bob Monkhouse

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Absolutely! all the time!
    venoralovesswift

Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 7:25 PM

Yes they do.

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:01 AM

yes they do one of my friends got me into taylor and the other one i did not know she liked her as long

Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:17 PM

They know I like her, but they just don't know how much. Haha

Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 8:07 AM

They know that I'm completely and utterly obsessed with her but they don't know about my many fan accounts

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 4:50 PM

Yes. My dad makes jokes to, but not to be mean :) My parents they know all the songs to (because i always plays them with them)

My sister loves Taylor to, we have been to her concert in Amsterdam :)

and i know the feeling if people sometimes say bad things about her,.. but everybody has a free mind so i always trying to think that.

xKissessss from Myrthe
    "Regardless, all these songs I'm hearing are so heartless
    Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless." -Tyler Joseph

Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 5:53 PM

Yup my best friend

Credit to Arcelia

Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 6:06 AM

YES! And it was I who successfully converted her into a Swiftie

me||nia||me