Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do your friends know your Taylor fan side?

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 11:22 AM

My Facebook friends know I am a Taylor Swift fan side.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:22 PM

Everyone at school knows that I'm a Swiftie! Haha my nickname is actually Swift at school

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 3:51 PM

I am a 20 year old male swiftie some of my friends know i am a swiftie and some dont. my parents dont know I am a swiftie but I dont care I just freely obsess over taylor swift all the time

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:03 PM

At least my best friend knows it and towards others I don't hide that I like Taylor's music or would lie about it. I almost listen to Taylor's music everyday on my way home from work and I don't get tired of it.

Afterall, I think listening to Taylor Swift is nothing someone should be ashamed of, no matter if you are female or male.

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Taylor fans don't have friends
    crine

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:10 PM

YEEZYKTT wrote:
    Taylor fans don't have friends
    crine

whew in :banderas: im crine these T Swift stans in fucking shambles rn

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 11:53 AM

I'm a fan of alot of artists and I don't hide that Taylor Swift is one of them. I just like good musicians.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car."
    / Bob Monkhouse

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 9:46 PM

Absolutely! all the time!
    venoralovesswift

Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 7:25 PM

Yes they do.

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:01 AM

yes they do one of my friends got me into taylor and the other one i did not know she liked her as long

Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:17 PM

They know I like her, but they just don't know how much. Haha

Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 8:07 AM

They know that I'm completely and utterly obsessed with her but they don't know about my many fan accounts

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 4:50 PM

Yes. My dad makes jokes to, but not to be mean :) My parents they know all the songs to (because i always plays them with them)

My sister loves Taylor to, we have been to her concert in Amsterdam :)

and i know the feeling if people sometimes say bad things about her,.. but everybody has a free mind so i always trying to think that.

xKissessss from Myrthe
    "Regardless, all these songs I'm hearing are so heartless
    Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless." -Tyler Joseph

Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 5:53 PM

Yup my best friend

Credit to Arcelia

Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 6:06 AM

YES! And it was I who successfully converted her into a Swiftie

me||nia||me

Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 8:36 PM

Kinda... They think I'm crazy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:24 PM

I let everyone know how awesome Taylor is, regardless of what they think. Oh I am a 27 year old male and I have listened to her more then any other artist. I like telling people how awesome she is and trying to convince them that she is amazing and deserves to win infinite awards.
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:25 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    Kinda... They think I'm crazy
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Don't listen to what other people say. If they tell you that Taylor does not make good music, I would not trust their opinion on anything.
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Yes. They know I'm a huge Taylor fan. They don't really know Taylor and they don't follow why I like her that much, but they're happy for me. My colleagues on the other hand do everything to diminish Taylor's music, personality and accomplishments.

This graphic was made by the lovely Taryn!

Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Some of them! :) Only my close friends would know I'm kind of an obsessed Taylor fan haha xD
    Winnie
    Follow my twitter! (ty!)
    Want to be Swiftie Buddies? Add me! (: