Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do your friends know your Taylor fan side?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Haha. Yes they do. And as a 21 year old male they bug me every single chance they get. And it doesn't bug me one bit because Taylor Swift is an angel and I am proud to be a Swifty.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM

PrinceCharming?13 wrote:
    Haha. Yes they do. And as a 21 year old male they bug me every single chance they get. And it doesn't bug me one bit because Taylor Swift is an angel and I am proud to be a Swifty.

I'm a 21 year old guy too. lol

My friends don't mind though. They enjoy her music so they don't bother me about it. If I don't know someone that well though I get afraid to tell them cause I'm not sure how they'd react.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:00 PM

yes! my family, friends, and boyfriends know my taylor fan side and support me!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Fan side? Um, Im 113% fan all the time! haha!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:02 PM

thats my only side:)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Yeah but they don't know how intense it gets haha :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hmmm.... they know i LOVE Taylor but they dont know that i have a Taylor Twitter but they have seen all the merchandise ive bought and think im crazy since it is about £200 worth but they do no know i bought Taylors Autograph either..... so its 50/50
    13-------------13-------------13-------------13

Kam (@DreamingSwift13)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Yea. Most of them hate her though. But i got one of my best guy friends to become a fan of her.
    Cuz for one moment a Band of Theievs in ripped up jeans got to Rule The World

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:07 PM

there is no other side! Haha :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM

TSWIFTorDIE13 wrote:
    PrinceCharming?13 wrote:

My friends don't mind though. They enjoy her music so they don't bother me about it. If I don't know someone that well though I get afraid to tell them cause I'm not sure how they'd react.

I'm a guy too, but I'm 4 years older than you guys.

My friends kept on teasing me (in a friendly way, though) about my obsession with Taylor. I don't mind, I her so much!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Haha. My friends do know I love Taylor with all my heart. Yeah, they bother sometimes, but it doesn't really matter. Some support me, they just like getting on my nerves. I guess that's what friends do the best!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Yeah they know. some people who used to be my close friends made fun of me but my other friends now don't really mind that I'm totally obsessed. They just laugh at me in a good way
    I lovelovelove you all and i hope you know that.
    Follow me on instagram - FearlessFlawless13
    I was FEARLESS 4.29.09 and i SPOKE NOW on 10.29.12
    Fearless and Flawless aren't just words to me.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM

They should. I've converted enough of them & I have a 40+ page thread on my forum dedicated to her. I even call her my Music Queen.

They'd have to be a little slow on the uptake to miss the signs! :D

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:13 PM

yes, my close friends do. some make fun of me, jokingly, but it's all good! I've introduced some friends to Taylor :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    Yeah they know. some people who used to be my close friends made fun of me but my other friends now don't really mind that I'm totally obsessed. They just laugh at me in a good way
    I lovelovelove you all and i hope you know that.
    Follow me on instagram - FearlessFlawless13
    I was FEARLESS 4.29.09 and i SPOKE NOW on 10.29.12
    Fearless and Flawless aren't just words to me.

people who im not really friends with always talk bad about taylor to make me mad but i always defend Taylor and they back off :)
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I am a 33 year old guy and my friends all know how much I love Taylor yes the joke with me all the time and I have had a few people even Hurt my feelings about it but I never let it get to me they know if they ride with me they will hear nothing but Taylor and it they are at my house during a video release everything stops when that come on I am a very proud Taylor Swift fan and not ashamed to tell anyone!!!
    Love Love Love

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Oh my friends know...the whole school does.
    I have random people come up and yell "TAYLOR IS AWESOME" or "TAYLOR SUCKS!" in my face. It's quite amusing.
    Most of my best friends bug me about it and call me names but it's all cool, I know they're mostly kidding!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:39 PM

TSWIFTorDIE13 wrote:
    PrinceCharming?13 wrote:

You shouldn't worry about what other peoples reaction would be dude. If something makes you happy you shouldn't care about what other people think.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM

TSwiftForeverAndAlways wrote:
    Yeah but they don't know how intense it gets haha :)

Very nicely done. She has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:44 PM

yeah.. i even have a swifty friend at school.
    ?