Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 9:14 AM

I think for me I've really grown up with each album along side Taylor. I'm about 5 years younger than her, but have gone through stuff that each album individually has helped me with at the time that it came out and that album became my favorite. Like for example when Red came out I was going through a really rough relationship period just a few months after that and that album helped me so much I can't even explain. Speak Now helped cheer me up when my grandfather died that Easter. Fearless helped me grow up a little bit more but still be able to see the world in a magical, fairytale land world. And her self-titled album helped me fall in love with Taylor! But for right now, 1989 is definitely my favorite because it's helping me find myself all over again after I've had a rough year or so. I'm becoming happier and dealing with things better and seeing Taylor so happy also helps.
    in losing grips on sinking ships you showed up just in time

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:01 PM

I am tied between RED and 1989. I feel like every album has been the ultimate anthem for me... its like every album and song have taken the words right out of my mouth! And as I'm writing this I'm also thinking back to Fearless and how empowering that album was...how can I chose a favorite?! :D
    say you'll see me again, even if its just in your wildest dreams

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:29 PM

This the perfect thread because I was just listening to Red and after playing 1989 nonstop I kinda miss that little bit of country in Taylor's sound. Don't get me wrong I love 1989...but my favorite album I think might be Red :)

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I think it's a tie between Speak Now and 1989.
    Mine, Sparks Fly and Last Kiss are three of my favourite TS songs but so are Out Of The Woods, Wonderland and Bad Blood so I don't think I could choose.

Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 12:40 PM

RED. DEFINETLY.

Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 4:09 AM

lol its always the era we're currently in that's my fave???

1&2:Tali | 3:Me

Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 7:01 AM

Speak Now would be my all time favourite

Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 7:54 AM

I love all of her albums, for me 1989 is my favorite. Since, it gives me new memories that I can incorporate with any of the songs.

^Made by Belle

Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Red and 1989

Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 6:18 AM

I love all her albums, but Speak Now it's my favorite

Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 7:44 AM

I love all of her albums, but my favorite is Speak Now
    I turned RED June 15, 2014 I will go back to 1989 October 3, 2015

Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 10:50 PM

So, here's the run-down. I am an old lady, 36 to be exact, that signed up because I love Taylor's 1989 album, and my daughter and I have dance parties in the car and living room because of said album. I don't know what to do. I actually LIKE having these experiences with my child which seems SO unlike the status quo. I think Taylor Swift makes us like our kids too much, like being LIKE kids too much, and make us want to ignore those that would look down on us for such shenanigans. What do I do? Should I make my child want to watch TV or play video games more, instead of having these strange impromptu dance parties? DO *I* have to stop when I hear Taylor Swift singing and resist the impulse to sing and dance along in the car? It is almost a sickness, this need to beebop. What do I do?

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:53 AM

I think Red

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 12:45 AM

I'm inlove with 1989 right now. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:46 AM

It almost killed me to pick!!! I love all her albums from country to pop!! What can I say I fell in love with her country side and I loving that pop!!! BTW love you Taylor
    Ivy

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Speak Now! Overall it's such an amazing album and it has the two songs that really helped me on it.

Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 7:12 PM

My favorite album? The last one I listened to! LOL

Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:38 PM

Red is cool. Hahaha

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 3:16 AM

I love all of them. But if I had to choose RED :D
    SWIFTIE

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 5:28 PM

1989. Not even because it's the newest. I just think it's genuinely the best album Taylor has ever done.

Nia