Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Red

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Fearless

Emily | Maddie | Avi by Gabs

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:17 PM

I'd have to say Fearless because I can relate to most of the songs right now.

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Everyone check out this new app she's on.. It's called french girls!!!! It's a cool picture app where you draw a stranger or a stranger draws you, then u upload it to instagram or FB... So cool!!!!!

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Fearless!

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:00 PM

Speak Now

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:11 PM

It's so hard to pick. As an album, probably Speak Now. But my individual favorite songs are from all over. :)

by Anais

by Camryn

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Well I love them all but Speak Now is my favorite because I can relate to those songs more and I loved the tour.

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I love Speak Now and Red. I really can't decide between the two!

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 6:14 AM

Right now it's Speak Now, but my favourite era is RED.

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 6:20 AM

All of them!! But I really, really loved Fearless. I became a Swiftie just before that album came out, and it is just an amazing album. But I love all of Taylor's music!!

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Speak Now due to its variety, instrumentation, song writing and the deep topics handled on the record
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2r2ry53.png
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2409333/page/1?r=21116303#post_21116303

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Mine will always be the debut CD. It's what made me fall in love with Taylor to start with. When it came out it described everything I was feeling and going through. Now I can listen to it and remember all those times and all the boys I thought were the most important thing in the world at the time and see where we are now.

Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Red is my all-time favorite album! From start to finish the album was stunning. It also helps it has my favorite song by Taylor, "All to Well." Also, to see the songs come to life with my first Taylor concert was amazing.

RE: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 6:13 AM

That's so hard to say, because each album helped me through different times in my life. "Taylor Swift" helped me through the beginning of junior high. "Fearless" helped me get through my beginning stages of depression. "Speak Now" got me through my high school years. "Red" helped me through my first years of college. So I honestly cannot say which is my favorite because they all mean so much to me!

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:03 AM

I love all of them for different reasons, but of course I'll have to pick the one where I can't skip any songs on it; Speak Now. I can listen to it for hours (without skipping a song) and never get tired of it! There are a couple of songs on TS, Fearless & Red that I don't like but not with Speak Now. It's perfect and I love how it's all written by her. I have a feeling 1989 will be an album that I love all the songs on. :)

credit to Kyeenuh for the amazing banner/icon!

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I don't know how people choose a favorite album. Obviously we don't know much about 1989 so I can't speak much for that but history shows that Taylor's albums are extremely well crafted and put together and they're exactly what she wanted them to be. She's such a brilliant writer and she's so good at placing songs in the right order. Her albums are like novels, and I love that so so so much. I know people prefer Speak Now because it seems the "most Taylor" and everything sort of came together at that point, but each album is just so perfect and I'm sure 1989 will fit right in.

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I think Speak now

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I dont really have a favorite... Taylor Swift is my favorite musical artist so I love all of her albums, but for different reasons. If i did have to pick one favorite, i would say Speak Now.

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Speak now!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.