Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Mine is definitely Taylor Swift
    Love them all though!
    [img="http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/swift3141/media/Girlonamission_zpsff3b34d4.jpg.html?filters[user]=141646604&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=7"]

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Speak Now, tied with Red. I love how her songwriting turned much more mature in SN, and in Red, how differently awesome it was from anything else she had done.

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 1:19 PM

ashez14 wrote:
    Definitely Taylor Swift!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Same :)
    I burned RED on Febuary 7th 2014 *-*

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 4:31 PM

You're all going to laugh, but 1989.
    My list goes:
    1. 1989
    2. Red
    3. Fearless
    4. Speak Now
    5. Taylor Swift

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Honestly I love all of them, but for albums where I literally love every freaking song definitely SPEAK NOW!!! Or Fearless! But like I have a soft spot for Speak Now because it was the album when I became super obsessed with Taylor! I know I'm gonna love 1989, but I'm kinda nervous that it'll be more mature, but I also like that she's being confident and herself.
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:20 AM

Really har to choose!!! But I think Taylor Swift and Fearless will always be faves. Both got me through so much..

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 12:57 PM

It was fearless, but I'm really liking 1989

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Probably Speak Now! So hard to choose!

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 1:10 PM

1989!!

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM

1. Speak Now
    2. Fearless
    3. Red
    4. Taylor Swift
    5. 1989

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:57 PM

So I cannot really place 1989 right now because it just got out, and saying its number one could be the excitement speaking, so I am going to put in ex equo to RED.
    SO...
    1) Red & 1989
    2)Speak Now
    3) Fearless
    4) Taylor Swift
    So basically, when we get album #6 some day, I probably wont survive. Just sayin.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I honestly have no idea. I can't really compare them as I love them all in different ways. Fearless is magical and sentimental to me. It'll always be special to me, so I'm biased. But then Speak Now I think has the most songs that I love and will repeat for the rest of my life. Then RED I think is the most lyrically advanced and emotional which I highly value. Then we have 1989 and I feel like I haven't had enough time with this one, but I think it's probably her most experimental and musically advanced album. So...yeah I don't know...

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:33 PM

My Ranking, as it stands right now:

1. Speak Now
    2. 1989
    3. Fearless
    4. Red
    5. Taylor Swift

Nia

RE: Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Candescence wrote:
    My list goes:
    1. 1989
    2. Red
    3. Fearless
    4. Speak Now
    5. Taylor Swift

This is my list at the moment.
    -Today is never too late to be brand new.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Honestly, the one that helped me through so much was Fearless and Speak Now but 1989 is killin' it! I'm in love!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:16 PM

OHHH same girl same!

cleareyes wrote:
    Candescence wrote:
    My list goes:
    1. 1989
    2. Red
    3. Fearless
    4. Speak Now
    5. Taylor Swift

This is my list at the moment.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Speak Now has got to be my favorite! It has so many songs that are personal for me!

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 3:59 AM

My list:
    1. Fearless
    2. Speak Now
    3. Taylor Swift
    4. RED

I haven't listened to 1989 yet so I can't place it at the moment (stupid pre-order hasn't arrived).

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 5:00 AM

1.speak now
    3.red
    4.fearless
    5.taylor swift

^Made by in this moment now

^Made by WonderstruckMagic

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:22 AM

all of them - most speak now, red and 1989!

Thanks Radial designs!