Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 6:25 AM

I love her Fearless album same with the Speak Now.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 1:48 PM

Hello I am Cowboy My Mickey,
    R.E.D. is my all time favorite. Reminds me of when I knocked over that one bench. The bench was picked up by someone.
    Cool :)

Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 7:42 AM

Am I the only person who thinks Red?

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:59 AM

It's weird 1989 is my favorite and then Red is my next favorite but my favorite songs are the acoustic version of Haunted, Superstar and Stupid boy. Taylor should either release an EP of her unreleased stuff or just redo unreleased songs until she wants to put them on an album.
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:31 AM

FuryandthunderXIII wrote:
    It's weird 1989 is my favorite and then Red is my next favorite but my favorite songs are the acoustic version of Haunted, Superstar and Stupid boy. Taylor should either release an EP of her unreleased stuff or just redo unreleased songs until she wants to put them on an album.

I'd love to see her release her unreleased songs :D

Arcelia

Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 9:22 AM

SamuelLarsenSavedMe wrote:
    FuryandthunderXIII wrote:

I'd love to see her release her unreleased songs :D

Arcelia

I would love for her to either release a CD or multiple EPs of unreleased songs. I think there is defiantly enough people that would want to buy it if she made one. I also prefer acoustic versions of songs, so a CD with just acoustic versions of songs she has already released would be awesome too!

Nobody likes Kayne!

Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 2:42 PM

My favorite album of Taylor's is Red

Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:37 PM

I love all of them but I have to say that speak now is probably my favourite.

RE: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 1:05 AM

Red and 1989!

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 6:19 PM

My Favourite Taylor album would have to be Speak Now. I don't i've recently just became obsessed with Speak Now.

Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Hmm, this is a tough one. But I'd have to say Fearless or 1989!
    All the albums I love for different reasons though, all of them have correlated with some part of my life.

Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 2:49 PM

It always changing.right now my favorite is Speak Now album.

Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 3:20 PM

all of her albums are my favorite
    ~ Official Sleepfuture

Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 4:33 PM

I literally cannot decide between Speak Now and Fearless, they're both amazing.

Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 2:49 PM

I had thought I loved 1989 the best, but today I listened to her debut album and Fearless for the first time in forever and to me they're just as good. I've mostly been listening to 1989 as of late, but her older songs are amazing. Taylor was the best country artist during her country days.

Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 9:55 PM

1989 or Speak Now! :)

(Made by Christy!)

Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 4:48 PM

Red!

1. Moderator

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 7:14 AM

Red! I truly believe that album is her magnum opus and will go down in history as one of the best albums of our time

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 6:54 PM

can i chose all of them?
    cause i love of all
    http://www.ahlikosmetik.com