Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Speak Now and Red! But if i HAD to pick one, I'd say Speak Now. but ahh. Red is definitely a close second... and Fearless! love that one too...

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Fearless

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Ahmmm... I think all because all of the album of Taylor is my favorite..

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Speak Now and Red. can't wait for 1989 it'll be awesome!

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:26 PM

all of them but if i had to pick one than it would be Speak Now!
    Ashley Jarvis

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:41 PM

I love all but if I have to choose one I choose fearless.
    You've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Speak Now.

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Speak Now

*Thanks to withsomeindierecord for the beautiful gif*

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 10:28 PM

speak now
    we may love the wrong person and cry for the wrong reason,but one thing is for sure,mistakes help us to find the right person.

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 11:34 PM

THA HOLY DEBUT ;(
    TIM MCGOD
    MARY'S HYMN
    HOLY WATER DROPS ON MY GUITAR

OUR lord's best album is the first! IMO tim mcgraw is her best single and still is…. sorry Shake it off…
    I was afraid of her going pop.. but now my worries are gone and I am ready to embrace ha new music! I hope one day she will come back to country tho… because those are her best songs!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Fearless Platinum Edition!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:07 AM

hmmm if i really had to choose i think it would be speak now! i think that album was just flawless just like everything she does!

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:25 AM

I actually am a very huge fan of Red! I think that is her lyrically best album yet :) But I have a feeling that 1989 will become my new favorite.. I mean it's inspired by the late 80s and start 90s!!!! THOSE ARE MY YEARS! I love 80s synthesizer and it's just... Gosh so amazing! So excited!!!!
    And you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not..

RE: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I loved Speak Now, but Red has some pretty good songs!!
    I just can't choose. It changes depending on my mood life.

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Speak Now for me. But their all fantastic with such a mix of songs on them all.

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Fearless or Speak Now

By Reshmi4Bieber and _Fearless_ Swiftie_

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Red is my favorite, with Speak Now coming as a close second!

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Speak now definitely

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Speak Now with Red close behind! Though certain songs on Fearless hold a very special place in my heart. It's sooo hard to pick, but I would have to go with Speak Now as well.

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Fearless!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.