Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Red Album

LoveIra16

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Red and 1989

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 4:10 PM

1989, closely followed by Speak Now

Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 10:28 PM

Fearless and Red

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 1:23 AM

I think as the music has changed each album is different, 1989 and then Speak now. There are some great songs on RED but I think for a complete album it has to be 1989.

*** Follow our 1989 World Tour adventure here!
    Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 8:28 PM

[size=200]1989! than RED

Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 9:23 AM

FEARLESS
    ananya,

Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 8:01 PM

Definitely Speak Now!!!

Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 8:09 PM

Half of Speak Now, half of Red and half of 1989
    Follow me on Twitter, So I'll follow you back
    Meh

Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:23 PM

Speak Now because it holds a special place in my heart. It helped me through a lot back when I first started listening to Taylor. It's always the album I turn to after a rough day. 1989 follows close behind though :)

Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 2:30 PM

1989 because it's so upbeat and happy and it's all about finding yourself

Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 6:16 PM

I think I have finally settled on Speak Now as my favorite one of hers, but it's closely followed by the others. I have decided on Speak Now because I love that she wrote the entire album by herself and I love the fairytale style of the songs and the album as a whole. It's all so beautifully put together.

Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 6:37 AM

I think it would have to be Speak Now. For a while I thought 1989 was my favorite. It's just something about Speak Now that makes me feel so magical and wonderstruck. The lyrics to every single song are so relatable. Certain songs have stuck out to me on that album and that's what makes it my favorite :)
    I partied like it was 1989 on 10-31-15.
    Taylor Swift is my everything.
    Harry Potter is my other everything.

Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 3:39 AM

Speak Now!!!

Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 6:03 PM

It's really hard to pick but if I had a favorite it will be Red.

Elise M.

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 7:47 PM

1989 and Speak Now so far
    Flo

Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Red

Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 2:45 AM

Speak Now is gorgeous..
    Love,
    Jess xxx

Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 5:36 AM

RED album!

Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 3:32 AM

I think Speak Now is gorgeous. Never Grow Up > My existence lol
    Love,
    Jess xxx