Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 1:46 AM

Its impossible to decide! I guess it depends on my mood haha

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 4:28 AM

I think this is a hard one. I just think that every album has its own charms. But if I had to choose I guess I would say RED....

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 6:19 AM

Hey, guys, check out my band's cover on Taylor Swift's "Breathe" song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpKP1nE9guQ

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 9:20 PM

ValerieL wrote:
    Its impossible to decide! I guess it depends on my mood haha

same

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 4:48 AM

Cant possibly decide!

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 6:24 AM

I'd have to say 1989! I think it's her break through album and it has so many great lyrics. As do all of her albums,
    ~Jessie

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:39 PM

I LOVE 1989! I think it's awesome how it is pop done in a totally unique Taylor way! I listen to pop stations all the time on the radio and I could never say with 100% honesty that was my favorite genre because so much of it isn't really me. The 1989 album makes me feel proud to say I listen to pop music!
    Also, how AWESOME is it that Taylor enunciates her words when she sings?!?!?!

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Speak Now :)
    http://lovelivinginwonderland13.tumblr.com

Speak Now World Tour 7/23/11
    RED Tour 3/27/13
    1989 World Tour 7/10/15 | 7/11/15

Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 12:25 AM

Speak now ! Although 1989 is on constant repeat, especially after the amazing concert I just saw last Saturday! Still can't get over how amazing it was.

Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 4:29 AM

All of them, i can never choose

Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 6:27 AM

I love classic Taylor, so most likely fearless

Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 7:53 AM

1989 i actually love her new pop sound and i thought it was really nice live

Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Fearless,Red and 1989!
    Aubrey Paige

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:56 AM

All of them are beautiful.
    1. Red
    2. Fearless
    3. Speak Now
    4. Taylor Swift

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 3:57 AM

First 1989, second Red

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 5:12 AM

Fearless and 1989!

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 8:13 PM

Speak Now, of course.

But sometimes I feel like RED is my favorite, because it is always so close or next to Speak Now.

And I have to add that right now I am in a phase where I am fuckin in love with Fearless.

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Its gotta be Fearless

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:45 AM

All of them! I think speak now means the most to me though

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 7:26 AM

All of her albums were incredible. But what I liked the most were, Fearless and Red.