Replies to This Posting

1. GTM avatar GTM
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:07 PM

HEY EVERYONE!

MY NAME IS GEORGE TODD MCLACHLAN AND I AM AN UPCOMING RECORDING ARTIST. MOST RECENLTY I TOURED WITH TODRICK HALL ON HIS SUMMER/CHRISTMAS TOUR AND WILL BE OPENING UP FOR HIM THIS SUMMER IN LAS VEGAS. I WILL ALSO MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON HIS NEW MTV SHOW AIRING THIS FALL.

ANYWAYS, I WROTE AND FILMED A CUTE SONG FOR TAYLOR AND WOULD LOVE ANY HELP THAT I COULD GET, TO GET IT TO HER.

IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND KNOWING HOW POSITIVE AND SUPPORTIVE SWIFTIES ARE, I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR HER TO SEE WHAT I CREATED FOR HER.

YOU CAN ACCESS THE VIDEO HERE:

http://youtu.be/oH2A-fgwFmk

FIND MORE OF ME HERE:

INSTAGRAM: @GEORGEMCLACHLAN
    TWITTER: @GTMCLACHLAN

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: What's your all-time favorite Taylor album?

Wed, May 6, 2015 at 9:15 AM

RED IS

Wed, May 6, 2015 at 4:28 PM

1. Speak Now
    2. 1989
    3. Red
    4. Fearless
    5. Taylor Swift

Wed, May 6, 2015 at 4:56 PM

RED
    Speak Now
    Fearless
    Taylor Swift

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:42 PM

1989 will always have the biggest part of my heart! Although I can relate to Taylor Swift the most!

Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:45 PM

lighthouseswift wrote:
    honestly, my favorite taylor album is 1989. I know I could get a lot of hate for that, but it's true. I think this album is where she truly shines with her lyrics, where she's happy, and it's the most successful thing she's ever made. it's gold. speak now is closely followed.

I completely agree

Tue, May 12, 2015 at 1:35 PM

1. Speak Now- it's so magical, Enchanted and Sparks Fly are my all time favorite songs
    2. Fearless- The fearless tour was the first concert I ever went to
    3. Taylor Swift- Picture to Burn is awesome and its the most country sounding
    4. 1989- It just doesn't have the signiture guitar and country twang, but I LOVE the bonus tracks

Tue, May 12, 2015 at 4:11 PM

The original Taylor Swift.

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Wow this is a hard one, my Favourite song of hers is on Red but I have to go with either Fearless or Speak Now, gahh it's so hard.
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise, So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Probably Speak Now but I also like RED a lot
    Check out my Taylor Swift + One Direction Blog

http://oneswiftdirection.tumblr.com

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 12:00 PM

Red is my fave!

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Fearless and Speak Now! Like you just can't choose between those two like it's SO wrong in so many levels!
    Fearless is like so poetically lyrical, I absolutely love the Fearless era.
    Speak Now on the other had ANYONE and I mean ANYONE can relate to even if you're not a swiftie like you just can. It's so inspiring, empowering and has a little bit of the Fearless attitude towards it (hints the Speak Now).
    So based on the songs and everything I couldnmt choose now. The tours and eras....
    Fearless I love the whole era! That's when I became a swiftie and it was just an AMAZING TIME!
    Now Speak Now I really just loved the tour is was like a fairytale! LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIVE DVD!?
    So on that subject I would have to say Fearless by miles!

I'm really sorry for making this so complicated then it has to be LOL!
    WELCOME TO KATRINA'S PAGE! I LOVE ALL SO MUCH! ADD ME SO WE CAN BE BESTEST OF FRIENDS!!!

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM

speak now

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:41 PM

I'd have to say fearless, just Hayes I remember going to the fearless tour on my 12th birthday and being the happiest I've ever been,

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I cant choose my fav album, cuz all of em are just boss

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 1:30 AM

i think 1989 just became my number 1 :D

AMAZING}Minty / Smitha / Nia

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:15 AM

RED

Andrea x

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 7:25 AM

Recently I would have said Red, now I say 1989 and soon I will probably say the name of Taylor's next album because she gets better & better every day and I always find something better on her music each day :)
    Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything ? ?

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 10:34 AM

Ugh it is so hard to pick, but I think Speak Now is my favorite

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 11:35 AM

I can't choose honestly... Red is (to me) the best lyrically but fearless is the first I'd ever listened to so it means a lot to me... And 1989 and speak now and Taylor swift are just so wonderful