Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What was the first Taylor Song you heard?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM Popular

I'm interested in hearing people's stories about how they heard about Taylor and the first song they heard :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What was the first Taylor Song you heard?

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:20 AM

It was Love Story.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2443233

Made by scarsyoumade

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Love story :)

^Hannah

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:33 AM

I was in art class one day and heard love story and fell in love with the fairytale of it (:

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I think that it was Should've Said No... I love that song!!! It makes me sad thinking of the guy I said it too,but oh well, he deserved it.... Lol
    Be nice to people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 9:57 PM

The first song I heard was Time McGraw and I watched the music video on repeat for hours in my room.
    Chelsey Rose

RE: What was the first Taylor Song you heard?

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM

my story is the saddest thing ever!
    so it was was either Tim Mcgraw or teardrops on my guitar. i dont remember]
    But i liked it, i didn't love it but i liked it enough to know all of the words.
    i was going through an awkward goth phase (4-5 years ago) so i knew it wasn't "cool" to like taylor swift when you dress in all black and read books only about vampires.
    so i kept it a secret.
    i remember hanging out with my best friend.
    we weren't very close at the time. she was very forceful. she made me feel quite ugly and not happy with myself.
    she was looking through my ipod and saw taylor swift.
    she chuckled and asked me why i had that in with the ramones and my chemical romance.
    i lied and said i was listening to it as a joke. i mean who would like taylor swift?! ;)
    anyways, i couple days later i was on youtube on her mom's laptop and saw in the recently watched "forever & always".
    i wasn't even mad that she treated me like that, i was just happy that we were able to bond via taylor swift.
    we are no longer friends but that song still fills be with memories of the good ol' days.

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Teardrops On My Guitar when i was 7.
    Oh, you've got so much going for you, going right :)

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Love Story! :)
    Dancing like I'm made of Starlight on August 1st 2013
    http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/Navdeep13/RED_zps8fb6d2e5.png

RE: What was the first Taylor Song you heard?

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I heard a few before I knew it was her but the first one I heard and really actually listened to was Back to December.
    Be FEARLESS.

Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Our Song maybe Love Story or You Belong with Me
    Hey Enjoy life while it last.
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."
    -State of Grace

Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:15 PM

The first song I ever heard from Taylor was Back to December in 2012...I was just watching TV, when began a report saying that Taylor had made a song about/for Taylor Lautner...and how I love the Twilight Saga, I heard "Back to December", and then, I fell in love with Taylor!

Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM

You Belong With Me. I remember liking it back when I was in 5th grade and it was the song everyone was singing

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Love Story

Love love love, Gnome Swiftie

Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Teardrops on my Guitar. I heard it on the radio and i thought it was so amazing that she included the guys name in the song. I remember thinking she was so brave for doing that

Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM

You Belong With Me

Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Our Song...

Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Teardrops on my Guitar

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

You belong with me or love story....

ME!!!

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Tim McGraw :)
    AlwaysLoveTaylor!

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 3:25 AM

I had just got an ipod for my birthday and my friend showed me You Belong With Me on the youtube app and then I went and brought it and the video because I loved it that much!

^Echanted13swiftie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.