1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What was the first Taylor Song you heard?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM Popular

I'm interested in hearing people's stories about how they heard about Taylor and the first song they heard :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What was the first Taylor Song you heard?

Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 10:20 AM

Enchanted.
    First I heard it from Owl City but it was a cover so I wanted to know who wrote the song.
    I wanted to know more about her.
    Now I'm a fan

Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 3:36 PM

My very first Taylor song was "Tear Drops On My Guitar!" On the same day I also heard "Our Song" later afterwards. But I wouldn't say I was a Swiftie till the "Should've said no" performance! That performance was what sold it to me. Honestly!

Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 4:35 AM

Taylor'Swiftie

Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:45 AM

Holy Ground!

Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 8:38 PM

Probably answered this a long time ago but Teardrops On My Guitar! I listened to it again last night for the first time in a long time. Such a good song

1. Moderator

Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:11 AM

probably love story

Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 4:09 PM

to be honest I was in Walmart saw her album and picked it up and said oo the songs on he sound amazing so I bought it and ever since then I loved her
    Our Song right then and there I fell in love her music.

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 10:43 PM

You Belong With Me (waaaaay back when it first came out)

Been hooked on Taylor ever since.

Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 7:07 AM

Love story when I was 9 and listened till I learnt the lyrics..

Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:55 AM

''Love Story'' the First Song I heard, after hearing that song I become a fan of Taylor ;D

Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 12:15 AM

Actually, my dad was the first person who introduced me to Taylor Swift's music!

In the 5th grade (2007) I moved to a different state. I had a difficult time adjusting. I remember one day at school had been especially rough. At the end of the day when my dad came to pick me up, he turns up the radio and says, "you gotta listen to this song! This girl is amazing. I'm telling you, she's going to be big". And I heard Tim McGraw for the first time. I hated listening to it. I felt like the song was reaching out and wrapping itself around my heart and strangling it. It dug up so many emotions I had worked hard to repress. After all, the song is about missing someone, and I missed all of my friends back home. This new girl on the radio was singing about something I had always wanted to say, but couldn't.

Now Tim McGraw is one of my favorite songs of hers.

Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 4:10 PM

The first Taylor Swift songs I herd was love story, fearless, mean, and ours there all great songs

Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Love Story

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 8:53 PM

Our Song

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 10:27 PM

'Tim McGraw' was the one that first made me a Swiftie. I believe the first one I heard was that or 'Teardrops on My Guitar'.

Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 5:21 PM

Either You Belong With Me or Love Story.
    Sarah

Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Love Story

Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:08 AM

download full movie

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 4:43 PM

. The very first one that I knew for sure was Taylor Swift was "White Horse". May heave heard and grown really fond of other Taylor Swift songs on the radio, not really knowing who the singer/songwriter was at that time.

Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 12:26 PM

It was Tim McGraw! :) I'm a fan ever since!