Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Where and when do you like to listen to Taylor Swift songs??

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Everywhere :)
But I especially like to, turn the music up really loud in my room, sing along super loud and dance crazily. It's good to let go and feel like i'm never going to grow up!!!!

p.s New to taylor connect! how do I put a picture at the bottom of the post??

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where and when do you like to listen to Taylor Swift songs??

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I seriously listen to Taylor Swift everywhere. When I work out, when I do homework, anything. But I have to say my favourite time to listen to her is right before bed. She just has such an amazing and relaxing voice that it really calms me down and relaxes me. She is an angel for singing me to sleep every night. And many other reasons obviously.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM

i listen to her everywhere but mainly when i want to get away! or when im about to sleep!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I listen to her songs more when working on homework, studying, etc. because any other music has me singing along. Her music, since I've heard it SO much, is more like quiet sounds to help the silence than noise to keep me awake. It's really also calming to fall asleep to. Especially acoustic-y ones like "The Best Day" or...I dunno...maybe "Breathe"? XD wherever and whenever is where I put it on :P
    http://img1.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/91466742bba7379d5e260d21dc11c5691319665003_full.jpg

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I listen to her anywhere, anytime, always. Like seriously, I have more of Taylor's songs on my iPod than I have of all the other artists on it combined. When I put it on shuffle (which is almost always, since I like to be surprised) it's like: Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, Kellie Pickler, Taylor, Taylor, Jana Kramer, Taylor, Taylor Taylor... and so on, haha!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I like to listen to Taylor Swift songs everywhere and anytime of day

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM

i listen to taylor in my room and i listen to taylor all day i love listening to taylor before i go to sleep :)

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Everywhere, everytime. But usually when I'm driving and/or down in the dumps.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM

all the time no matter where i am :)
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan/ animated by Swiftastic13
    avitar: LoveIsEndless

1. Kev avatar Kev

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Whenever And Where Ever I Can.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 2:33 PM

She's the only thing I listen to while driving, she's all I listen to at
    home, I'm lucky enough to be able to hear her at work.

She's basically the only music I listen to, a true swiftie (:(:

-lovelovelove-

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Whenever I come on Taylor Connect, I get in the Swifty mood and play Taylor songs.

But I'll never get tired of listening to her music. ;)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://oi56.tinypic.com/2vkckl4.jpg

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I listen to Taylor every single day. No matter where I'm at. In the car, at work (on break, of course), at home...Wherever! I also to listen to other artists, but I ALWAYS find myself wanting to go back to Taylor after a few other artists songs. That's just me. I can't help it :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Everywhere of course ;( But I love listening to Taylor's song or when I am on the car with headphones,or in the bus going to school.
    Or, before going to bed, I turn the light off and I turn on just a lamp. I put headphones, and I take the booklet and even I know all the songs by heart and I wouldnt have needed it, I follow the words in it.
    that's the best way to listen to her song for me ( or early on Sundays...)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM

I listen to Taylor Swift everywhere and anytime!! In the morning getting ready for school, on the bus, at lunch, leaving school, during homework, before bed....... UHH basically I listen to her if I get the chance! :)

RE: Where and when do you like to listen to Taylor Swift songs??

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:01 AM

I don't really have a favourtie place. I like listening to her anywhere. :)
    "Haters can scream hate to me all they want but at the end of the day, I know my Swifties can scream louder."

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.