Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 3:36 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Should've Said No & Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Mean
    4. Live Should've Said No
    5. Overall You Belong With Me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard You Belong With Me
    8. From Red I Knew You Were Trouble
    + From 1989 Blank Space & Shake It Off
    Ice ?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:10 AM

1. oh my my my
    2. change
    3. mine
    4.the best day
    6. shake it off
    7. tim Mcgraw
    8. starlight

Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:12 AM

1. Invisible
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Innocent
    4. WANEGBT (1989 Tour edition)
    5. Clean
    6. Invisible
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. All Too Well

Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:07 PM

Tim McGraw
    Picture to burn
    Speak now
    Doubt
    The outside
    Tim McGraw
    I knew you were trouble

Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 12:24 AM

This may be a bit off topic but I'm new here and not sure where to post, and it's a bit of a quiz.

Has Taylor Swift recorded a lullaby? Our newborn falls asleep to her songs when nothing else works. Highway Don't Care soothed our baby to sleep before the song ended, and several others seem to calm her, even when she's not tired. It makes me think that a recorded lullaby would be even better. Would love to hear what you guys know. I've always been a fan, but I'm certainly no expert, especially in the more obscure material. Thanks in advance. I appreciate everyone's expertise. :)

1. Moderator

RE: Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 4:58 AM

ChrisinCanada wrote:
    This may be a bit off topic but I'm new here and not sure where to post, and it's a bit of a quiz.

Has Taylor Swift recorded a lullaby? Our newborn falls asleep to her songs when nothing else works. Highway Don't Care soothed our baby to sleep before the song ended, and several others seem to calm her, even when she's not tired. It makes me think that a recorded lullaby would be even better. Would love to hear what you guys know. I've always been a fan, but I'm certainly no expert, especially in the more obscure material. Thanks in advance. I appreciate everyone's expertise. :)

Hi Chris, I would recommend checking out "Never Grow Up" from the Speak Now album, it's very gentle and the themes of the song also apply from the point of view of a parent singing it to a child.
    I've also been at a kennel where 50 dogs were barking loudly and they all stopped when "Everything Has Changed" from the Red album came on. Very spooky! Again, it's a more chilled out song.
    "This Love" from 1989 is also very gentle and soothing.
    "Safe and Sound" may also work from the Hunger Games soundtrack, although the bridge builds up a lot more than the other suggestions.
    In addition to this, a number of her songs have been re-recorded by other artists as lullabies. They can be found by searching "Taylor Swift lullaby" although the ones I've heard have been instrumentals so if your newborn enjoys the sound of her voice, it's not likely to work any moe than any other lullaby.
    I hope that helps!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 10:46 AM

every song in 1989!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gofundme.com/2cu4akc

Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 1:12 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story or You Belong With Me
    3. Enchanted / Better Than Revenge / Haunted
    4. New Romantics or Blank Space
    5. EVERY SONG FROM 1989
    6. You Belong With Me
    7. Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together / All Too Well / 22 / I Almost Do

Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 8:42 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT: Tim McGraw, Should've Said No ( dedicate this to my ex-husband ), A Place in This World
    FEARLESS: Fearless, Breathe, White Horse, sorry have to add Change.
    SPEAK NOW: Mean (dedicate this to my 2 sisters), Enchanted, Innocent, one more which I thought would never happen is Last Kiss.
    RED: State of Grace (I know it doesn't mean anything about daughters but my 2 year old daughter, the love of my life is name Grace), Sad Beautiful Tragic and finally Holy Ground (Tonight I'm Gonna Dance For All That We've Through)
    1989: Blank Space (totally explains who I am), How You Get The Girl, Wonderland and now hey what can I say now I am Clean!!!!
    Love all Taylor's songs, they all speak to me.

Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Hello I am Cowboy My Mickey,
    hello FearlesslyWonderstruck13 to my behalf I swing towards thee R.E.D. Album. :D
    Cool :)

Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 5:28 PM

1. Teardrops on my guitar, easily one of my favorite songs ever made. Our song and Picture to burn are actually some of my other favorites though.
    2. Fifteen.
    3. Sparks fly! Love this song.
    4. I knew you where trouble (Victoria secret's fashion show.)
    5. Haunted (acoustic version), Stupid boy, Teardrops on my guitar, Superstar. I have four right now, but they are all amazing.
    6. Superstar
    7. I actually forget, I wish I knew.
    8. 22 or Trouble.
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 6:14 PM

1. Tie between Invisible and I'm only me when i'm with you
    2. You belong with me
    3. The story of us
    4. I really loved seeing You belong with me live on the red tour but I am obsessed with the way Taylor performed IKYWT on the 1989 tour
    5. You belong with me
    6. Mean
    7. You belong with me
    8. The Last time

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 9:15 AM

1. Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. White Horse
    3. Dear John
    4. Haunted
    5. All Too Well
    6. Mine
    7. Teardrops/You Belong (I can't remember which one)
    8.I Almost Do

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:30 PM

I don't know if I've done this before but here it goes...

1. Cold As You
    2. Change
    3. Haunted or Long Live
    4. I Know Places
    5. This is so hard... Probably Change, All Too Well or I Know Places. I can't decide.
    6. Invisible
    7. Love Story probably!
    8. ALL TOO WELL ALL TOO WELL ALL TOO WELL.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 7:04 PM

1. Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. Fearless
    3. Long Live
    4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (1989 World Tour Version)
    5. Welcome to New York
    6. Shake it Off
    7. Our Song
    8. Red
    9. (From 1989) Blank Space/Welcome to New York

Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM

I'm 4 years late to the party but my faves are
    From Taylor Swift: cold as you
    From fearless: forever and always
    From speak now: if this was a movie
    Live:Should've said no
    Overall:safe and sound
    Most relateable: Come back, be here
    First song I ever heard: our song
    From Red: stay stay stay
    From 1989: welcome to new York ( I know it wasn't made when this quiz started but it's worth mentioning)

Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 7:57 AM

For me is very dificult to choose one because all of her songs are super awesome and well writed, but, my TOP's are:

Taylor Swift (album): Should've Said No
    Fearless: White Horse
    Speak Now: Mean
    RED: WANEGBT
    1989: Blank Space

...and my favourite of all is: Blank Space!!

#ProudSwiftie #LoveYouTay #SwiftieLove

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 3:22 AM

1. From Taylor Swift? Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/Platinum? The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now/Deluxe? Mine
    4. Live? Our Song on the SNWT
    5. Overall? Too difficult. There's none that I even dislike.
    6. Most relatable Taylor song? A lot. Sincerely a lot. Tell Me Why, possibly.
    7. First Taylor song you heard? Love Story
    8. From Red? Holy Ground

2. Moderator

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 7:13 AM

It's been a long time since I've posted here!

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Tim McGraw, the classic
    2. From Fearless/platinum The Other Side of the Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Sparks Fly
    4. Live When I saw her, it was We Are Never Ever Getting Back together because the atmosphere was just so good
    5. Overall Probably Treacherous
    6. Most relatable Taylor song At the minute, probably New Romantics
    7. First Taylor song you heard Love Story
    8. From Red Treacherous

Bonus round from 1989, my fave is Style

Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 6:32 PM

Cold as you
    Forever and always
    Story of us
    All to well
    The outside
    Tim McGraw
    All to well
    Septic_Swiftie