Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 10:43 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. From Fearless/platinum- The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Speak Now
    4. Live- Ours
    5. Overall- The Way I Loved You/ State of Grace
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- I'd Lie
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Tim McGraw
    8. From Red- State of Grace
    9. From 1989- Out of The Woods

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:00 PM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. Jump then fall
    3. Sparks fly
    4. Mine
    5. Sparks Fly
    6. Mine
    7. Should've said no
    8. Holy Ground
    :)

Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 9:15 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) : the outside, tied dogether with a smile, and tim mcgraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum : the best day,jump then fall, fifteen
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: superman innocent and mean
    4. Live: i havent gone to a concert because of money :/
    5. Overall: the best day or wonderland
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: fifteen
    7. First Taylor song you heard: tim mcgraw
    8. From Red: stay stay stay

--------------------------------------------------------
    Zoƫ

Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 7:26 PM

OMG! I love questions like these! That's because I love sharing my favourite Taylor songs and stories and why they inspire me, I have been a huge fan of her since January 2007 and each song is like its come straight from my life...everyone probably says that but I mean...AH! LOVELOVELOVE!

Here are my answers:

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Should've Said No (this song confirmed my absolute obsession with her beautiful music!)
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Hey Stephen (Fearless) & Superstar (Platinum Edition)
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Haunted (Speak Now) & Ours (Deluxe)
    4. Live - this one is tricky but probably I Knew You Were Trouble or All Too Well
    5. Overall - All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - All Too Well (with close second Style)
    7. First Taylor song you heard - I'd Lie
    8. From Red - All Too Well
    9. From 1989 - Style (had to add that question!)
    YOUR 3 FAVOURITE SONGS FROM EACH ALBUM
    Taylor Swift: Should've Said No, Tim McGraw & Picture To Burn
    Fearless: Hey Stephen, White Horse & Love Story
    Speak Now: Haunted, Dear John & Mine
    Red: All Too Well, I Knew You Were Trouble & Starlight
    1989: Style, Clean & How You Get The Girl

Now...that was...FUN!

Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:39 PM

This'll help me procrastinate....

1. From Taylor Swift: Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Tell Me Why
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Untouchable
    4. Live: All too well or IKYWT
    5. Overall:Sparks Fly
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: I Almost Do
    7. First Taylor song you heard: You Belong With Me
    8. From Red: Holy Ground or State of Grace

Issy | Minty

Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:43 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Mine
    4. Live: Sparks Fly
    5. Overall Fearless
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: All Too Well
    7. First Taylor song you heard: You Belong With Me
    8. From Red: The Last Time
    9.1989- You Are In Love
    *drops mic*

Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:12 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Picture to Burn
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Fearless & Hey Stephen
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Speak Now & Haunted
    4. Live: Haunted
    5. Overall Tim McGraw
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Haunted
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Our Song
    8. From Red: The Lucky One
    9.1989- Bad Blood

Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Probably from Red. 22 is my favorite from that album. I also like her new album tho...

Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 4:15 PM

1. From Taylor swift: Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless: You're not sorry
    3. From Speak now: Mean
    4. From her live show: Love Story
    5. Overall: ALL OF THEM
    6. Most relatable song: You Belong with Me
    7. First Taylor Swift song: Love story
    8. From Red: Stay, Stay, Stay or 22
    9. From 1989: I really couldn't choose

Love you Taylor xx
    xx

Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Picture To Burn
    2. From Fearless/platinum LOVE STORY
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Back To December
    4. Live Red
    5. Overall Love Story Or Bad Blood
    6. Most relatable Taylor song Shake It Off
    7. First Taylor song you heard Picture To Burn
    8. From Red Red
    -theultimateswiftie

Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 3:38 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Love Story/You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Sparks Fly/Mine
    4. Live - Not seen her live yet!
    5. Overall - DEAR GOD.... Um, I'll have to answer it as my favourite overall song AT THE MOMENT, which would be Wildest Dreams or How You Get The Girl
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - All You Had To Do Was Stay
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Our Song
    8. From Red - 22
    9. From 1989 - Choosing from the extra deluxe tracks because it's too hard to pick just one off the main album.. New Romantics

(I added an extra answer for fave song from 1989... Seemed only right to include it! )
    Lee

Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 12:27 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum - You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Story of Us
    4. Live - Enchanted
    5. Overall - Blank Space
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - You Belong With Me
    8. From Red - Starlight
    9. From 1989 - Blank Space

^Made by Belle

Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 2:29 PM

(I can't remember if i posted on this thread before)

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Tim Mcgraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum: White Horse
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Last Kiss
    4. Live: Enchanted
    5. Overall: You Belong With Me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Sparks Fly
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: 22

Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:43 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Untouchable
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Drops of Jupiter
    5. I Legit cannot answer this
    6. The Diary of Me (Unreleased)
    7. Love Story
    8. Treacherous

Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:10 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Sparks Fly
    4. Live - Love Story
    5. Overall - Love Story
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - All too well
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - Everything has Changed

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:49 AM

my fovoret was 22

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 4:32 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) : Cold as You
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Your Not Sorry
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Haunted ( Acoustic )
    4. Live : Ronan
    5. Overall: Safe And Sound
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Mean
    8. From Red: The Lucky One

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:31 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Forever & Always or The Best Day
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: The Story of Us or Long Live
    4. Live: Dear John or Drops of Jupiter
    5. Overall: All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Never Grow Up
    8. From Red: All Too Well or The Lucky One
    9. From 1989: I Know Places or New Romantics

Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 6:27 AM

Hi
    1. From Taylor Swift : Cold as you
    2. From Fearless : Fifteen/ Fearless
    3. From Speak Now : Dear John/ Last Kiss/ Long Live/ Ours (So many great songs in Speak Now )
    4. Live : All too well
    5. Overall : Style / All too well
    6. Most relatable : Red
    7. First song I heard : Love Story
    8. From Red : All too well
    "There are two ways you can get trough pain. You can let it destroy you, or you can use it as fuel to drive you: to dream bigger, to work harder."

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM

1. Our Song or tim Mcgraw
    2. Superstar or fearless
    3. Ours
    4. Nashville
    5. Sad Beautiful Tragic or our song
    6.Teardrops on my guitar, a place in this world, the outside
    7. Crazier, you belong with me and love story
    8. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    -A-