Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 8:33 AM

From TS: Picture To Burn
    From Fearless: Love Story
    From Speak Now: Haunted
    Live: Haunted
    Overall : All Too Well/Haunted/Starlight
    Most Relatable: A Place In This World
    First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on My Guitar
    From Red: All Too Well/The Moment I Knew/Starlight
    From 1989: Style/Blank Space/Welcome to New York
    I think I'll try Defying Gravity - from Wicked/Idina Menzel
    "It can get pretty lonely when you show yourself" - Dixie Chicks ~~~~~The Long Way Round
    Go Blackhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 11:45 AM

1. A Place in this World
    2. The Best Day
    3. Ours
    4. Long Live
    5. Fifteen
    6. Blank Space
    7. Love Story
    8. Begin Again

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 12:26 PM

kewl dude.

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 12:26 PM

WildestDreams wrote:
    1. From Taylor Swift: Tied Together With a Smile
    2. From Fearless: You're Not Sorry
    3. From Speak Now: Enchanted
    4. Live: All Too Well
    5. Overall: Wildest Dreams
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Clean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Tim McGraw
    8. From Red: Holy Ground
    9. From 1989: All You Had To Do Was Stay/Blank Space (they are both a tie lmao)

dats pretty beat

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 1:08 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    our song and teardrops on my guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    you belong with me and fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    mine, enchanted, and ours
    4. Live
    enchanted acoustic
    5. Overall
    enchanted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    right now, bad blood
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    teardrops on my guitar
    8. From Red
    red, starlight, and all too well
    9. From 1989 (figured I'd add it in!)
    wonderland

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 6:56 PM

1. Picture To Burn
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Yet To happen :C
    5. Style just beat You Belong with me.
    6. The Way I loved you... I'm the boy that got along with the father, not the other one....
    7. Red (Read my About me for why and how)
    8. Stay Stay Stay
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Taylor Swift literally changed my life. Check out the about section in my profile!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 7:11 PM

This hasn't been replied to in forever but I'm doing it AAAAND adding a question ;)
    1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Our Song, Stay Beautiful and Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Untouchable, You're Not Sorry, and Tell Me Why
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Dear John, Mean, Ours, and Last Kiss
    4. Live: Drops of Jupiter, Holy Ground, and Love Story
    5. Overall: UGH SO MANY but right now definitely I Know Places and Superman
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: SUPERMAN. SUPERMAN SO HARD.
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops On My Guitar!
    8. From Red: Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, and Begin Again
    9. From 1989: I Know Places, Clean, Bad Blood, and This Love!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord, TCGrammysOfficial)

Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:14 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Should've Said No
    2. From Fearless/platinum: You Belong With Me/Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Haunted-Last Kiss-Enchanted-Sparks Fly/ Ours
    4. Live: Drops of Jupiter/Superbass
    5. Overall: I literally cannot choose
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Shake it Off
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on my guitar
    8. From Red: Holy Ground, Begin Again

--foxes&swift.

Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 8:15 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    TIm Mcgraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    Love Story/The best day
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Speak now
    4. Live
    The best day
    5. Overall
    The best day
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    The best day
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    8. From Red

Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM

1. Teardrops on my guitar

2. Fearless

3. Speak Now

4. I've never been to any of her concert but I will be next year.. I still want to see Enchanted, Red, and All too well and love story, you belong with me, and all 1989 album live

5. All the albums, dont make me choose I love each of them

6. Red, Blank Space, Wildest Dream, Wonderland, Enchanted, Long live dude theres more..

7. Fifteen to be honest I didn't pay attention when I first heard it maybe I was busy listening to other songs, but I honestly didnt fell on this song but when I heard love story thats how I became so interested.

8. Red of course, and Treacherous, I knew you were trouble, and All too well, also Lucky One.. Whew! This is the most difficult questions..

I honestly though, you would ask a quiz about her song like fill in the blank haha.. Anyways, Love u swifties..

Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:32 PM

What? I forgot of course, I love to see live the Forever and always how Taylor threw all those sorts of stuff and also Haunted and Innocent I wanna see all live geezzz! I wish I had lots of money to see her in every concert. She should repeat all the tours again so I can see her over and over..lol

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Hello Swifties!!!

Here are my favorite songs!

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Should've Said No
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Forever & Always (Piano Version)
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Long Live / Enchanted
    4. Live - Drops of Jupiter (Live) / Sparks Fly
    5. Overall - Long Live
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Blank Space (1989 rules!)
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Should've Said No
    8. From Red - 22

So hard to choose just one song 'cause they're all amazing!!

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:29 PM

1. Mary's song (oh my my my)
    2. Love Story or Tell Me Why
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Nashville
    5. Love Story
    6. Clean
    7. Should've Said No
    8. All Too Well

Carlyxx

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:12 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: Out of the Woods
    5. Overall: Blank Space
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Bad Blood
    7. First Taylor song you heard: You Belong With Me
    8. From Red: Everything Has Changed

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:25 AM

1. Picture To Burn
    2. Forever & Always
    3. Enchanted
    4. Better Than Revenge
    5. All To Well
    6. Fifteen
    7. Love Story
    8. All To Well

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM

1. Mary's Song
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Haunted
    4. Dear John
    5. Haunted
    6. Bad Blood
    7. TOMG
    8. I Almost Do

Nia

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 7:21 AM

1. From Taylor Swift: Our Song
    2. From Fearless: a tie between You Belong with Me, Love Story, and Tell me Why
    3. From Speak Now: Mean/Better Than Revenge
    4. Live: Love Story
    5. Overall: Love Story
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: The Story of Us
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:15 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Other Side Of The Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Speak Now
    4. Live - Have not seen her yet
    5. Overall - Blank Space
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Our Song
    8. From Red - Everything Has Changed

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 12:18 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) -Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Forever And Always(piano version)
    3. From Speak Now/delux - Mean
    4. Live- Enchanted
    5. Overall- Wonderland
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - The Last Time

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:43 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- Stay Beautiful
    2. From Fearless/platinum- Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Enchanted
    4. Live- All Too Well
    5. Overall- Holy Ground
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- Sweeter Than Fiction
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Our Song
    8. From Red- Holy Ground (or State Of Grace)
    ***This Life Is Sweeter Than Fiction***
    CHICAGO 7/18/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!