Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 3:28 AM

1. From Taylor Swift - Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Long Live
    4. Live - Haunted
    5. Overall - I think Long Live
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - A Place In This World or Invisible
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - State of Grace
    You've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM

1. Mary's Song
    2. Breathe
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. All Too Well
    5. All Too Well
    6. Invisible
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. All Too Well

Graphic credit to the amazing Swiftlookalike!

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 3:04 PM

1. Our Song
    2. The Other Side of the Door
    3. Never Grow Up
    4. Back to December
    5. Sparks Fly
    6. Never Grow Up
    7. Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble

[url=http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u546/forever_enchanted13/IKnewY]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u546/forever_enchanted13/IKnewY[/url][/signature]

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 3:57 PM

1. Should've Said No
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Last Kiss
    4. Better Than Revenge
    5. Last Kiss
    6. Fifteen
    7. Our Song
    8. Stay Stay Stay

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:17 PM

FEARLESSgirl01 wrote:
    I love taylor more than every other fan but the only album I have of hers is Fearless so my favorite songs are Fearless, The Way I Loved You, Forever and Always, You Belong With Me, Breathe, The Best Day and Love Story
    I think I am the biggest fan out there.

Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 5:45 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: This is so hard i can't narrow it down to one so Enchanted, and Better Than Revenge
    4. Live: HAUNTED!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING
    5. Overall: Better Than Revenge
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: IKYWT

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:18 PM

1. A Place In This World
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Ours
    4. Speak Now
    5. Ours
    6. Fifteen or Mean
    7. Should've Said No
    8. All Too Well

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:22 PM

1. Outside
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Superman
    4. Speak Now
    5. Red
    6. Mean or Shake it off
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. Starlight

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:14 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Cold As You or Tied Together With a Smile
    2. From Fearless/platinum - The Other Side of the Door, Jump Then Fall
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Better Than Revenge, Long Live, Haunted, If This Was a Movie, Haunted
    Speak Now is my favourite album haha
    4. Live - Better Than Revenge
    5. Overall - Never Grow Up
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Ronan
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. From Red - State of Grace, Starlight
    Niall Horan is cooler than you.

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:51 PM

1. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Long Live
    4. All Too Well
    5. How am I meant to choose???!! I have no idea, maybe All Too Well or Holy Ground or Shake It Off???
    6. I Almost Do or Shake It Off
    7. Either A Place In This World or Our Song
    8. Holy Ground

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:56 PM

From taylor swift: our song
    From fearless: cant decide between you belong with me and love story
    From speak now: darn hard!!! Enchanted, haunted, mean...
    Live: the speak now was really great on speak now world tour
    Overall: dark blue tennesse(not releashed she wrote when she was like 12)

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 2:02 AM

1. Teardrops on My Guitar
    2. White horse
    3. Last Kiss
    4. All to well
    5. Last kiss
    6. Fifteen
    7. Mine
    8. All too well

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Taylor Swift: Cold as you, Tied together With A smile, Mary's Song (Oh My MY)
    Fearless: The Best Day, Breathe, White Horse
    Speak Now: Enchanted, Last Kiss, Innocent, Long Live
    Live: ENCHANTED Ahhhhh. (And You Belong With Me)
    Most relatable: Tied together with a smile, I Knew You Were Trouble
    First TS song: Should've Said No or Teardrops on My Guitar
    From Red: Treacherous, Stay Stay Stay, Lucky One, Begin Again

Okay, this was harder than a math quiz tbh...

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:53 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Cold As You, Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Breathe, Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Haunted, Never Grow Up (even tought it always makes me cry) and Ours. And If This Was A Movie.
    4. Live: DROPS OF JUPITER COVER. This song made me start to play guitar. Not a joke. And I am absolutetly in love with her live acoustic performance of Sad, Beautiful, Tragic. I really like her ACM performance of Should've Said No that there is on the Beautiful Eyes EP dvd.
    5. Overall:hergu? Sad, Beautiful, Tragic I think. Not counting 1989 because its to fresh to know,
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Cold As You might be the one that hit me the most at some point, but it all changes so much according to your problems, but I say Cold As You because that one pierced my heart like an arrow.
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: Sad, Beautiful, Tragic & Treacherous and also The Last Time
    9. From 1989: Thats for now, because I feel like you have to know an album for a year before you know which one is your fav. Before that, it just changes all the time..Particularly at the beginning like that. Wildest Dreams, Blank Space, This Love. AND ALL THE ALBUM BECAUSE IT SLAYED ME TO HEAVEN AND BACK.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:54 PM

lenaM wrote:
    Taylor Swift: Cold as you, Tied together With A smile, Mary's Song (Oh My MY)
    Fearless: The Best Day, Breathe, White Horse
    Speak Now: Enchanted, Last Kiss, Innocent, Long Live
    Live: ENCHANTED Ahhhhh. (And You Belong With Me)
    Most relatable: Tied together with a smile, I Knew You Were Trouble
    First TS song: Should've Said No or Teardrops on My Guitar
    From Red: Treacherous, Stay Stay Stay, Lucky One, Begin Again

Okay, this was harder than a math quiz tbh...

OMG SUCH A GOOD COMPARAISON. SO TRUE.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Should've said No
    White Horse
    Innocent
    Dear John
    Innocent
    Invisible
    Sparks Fly
    All too well

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM

1. Tim McGraw, Tied Together With A Smile, Cold As You, Our Song
    2. Change, The Best Day, Love Story, Jump Then Fall, Superstar
    3. Mine, Never Grow Up, Enchanted, Long Live, Ours
    4. Enchanted, The Story Of Us, Sparks Fly, Better Than Revenge
    5. Blank Space (1989 came out 2 days ago...does this count?)
    6. A Place In This World
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. All Too Well, I Almost Do, Stay Stay Stay, 22, WANEGBT.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM

1. Stay Beautiful and Tim Mcgraw
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Speak Now
    4. Begin Again
    5. Teardrops on my Guitar ( Ben and elijah and owen are the reasons for the teardrops on my guitar)
    6. Love Story
    8. Starlight and Red and The Lucky One

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I'm adding one about 1989 on here! And kind of changed the order...

1. From Taylor Swift: Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless: The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now: Haunted
    4. From Red: Come Back... Be Here
    5. From 1989: Wonderland
    6. Live: Back to December/Apologize/All Too Well
    7. Overall: Haunted
    8. Most relatable Taylor song: Bad Blood atm
    9. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story

Nia

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:48 AM

1. From Taylor Swift: Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless: Change
    3. From Speak Now: Enchanted
    4. From Red: Begin Again
    5. From 1989: Blank Space
    6. Live: Everything Has Changed w/ Ed Sheeran
    7. Overall: Love Story
    8. Most relatable Taylor song: Clean atm
    9. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on My Guitar