Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Favorite: Stay, stay, stay
    Most relatable: Forever and Always
    First song I heard: Love story
    Fearless: Fearless
    Speak now: Last kiss
    Red: Stay, stay, stay

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:52 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - APINTW
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Come In With The Rain
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Long Live & Enchanted
    4. Live - Sparks Fly
    5. Overall - Hell if I know
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Our Song?
    8. From Red - All Too Well or the Last Time
    You should have been here...

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:43 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Mary's Song (Oh My My My) or Picture to Burn
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Forever & Always [Piano Version], Love Story, and White Horse
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Dear John, Never Grow Up, and Mean
    4. Live: You Belong With Me from Fearless Tour, Speak Now from Speak Now Tour (LOVED the set), and All Too Well from Red Tour
    5. Overall: Ronan
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Teardrops on My Guitar
    7. First Taylor song you heard: I'm Only Me When I'm With You or Our Song (first music video on my iPod ever)
    8. From Red: State of Grace(Acoustic Version) and Begin Again

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:01 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Our Song and Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Tell Me Why
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Better Than Revenge and Back to December
    4. Live: Back to December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry
    5. Overall: Better Than Revenge and Back to December
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Holy Ground
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. From Red: IKYWT and the Lucky One

Me | Mocha | Mint | Avi by Rosie

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 3:02 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Invisible.
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Fearless.
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Long Live.
    4. Live: Eyes Open at the end of the Speak Now tour.
    5. Overall: No. Idea.
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Mean.
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story.
    8. From Red: IKYWT.

Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:04 AM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. You're Not Sorry
    3. Back To December/Last Kiss/Haunted
    4. Enchanted
    5. Back To December
    6. Enchanted/I Almost Do
    7. Love Story
    8. All Too Well/I Almost Do

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 5:27 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Should've Said No/Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum Tell Me Why
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Superman
    4. Live Run (George Strait cover)
    5. Overall You're Not Sorry maybe... pure poetry of a song, or Just South Of Knowing Why
    6. Most relatable Taylor song Breathe & WANEGBT
    7. First Taylor song you heard Love Story
    8. From Red The Last Time

Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:01 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Lovestory or You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Back to December or Last Kiss
    4. Live: Last Kiss
    5. Overall: Last Kiss, Back to December and All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Mean or Tied Together With a Smile
    7. First Taylor song you heard: You Belong With Me
    8. From Red
    : All Too Well, The Moment I Knew, or State of Grace (Acoustic

Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:07 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Mary's Song or Invisible
    2. From Fearless/platinum Breathe or You're Not Sorry
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Ours
    4. Live Cold As You, i was waiting for so long for that one to be live.
    5. Overall OH MY GOSH... NO... Umm, I almost do.
    6. Most relatable Taylor song Right now its Begin Again
    7. First Taylor song you heard Our Song
    8. From Red Hmmmm.... All Too Well

ME!!!

Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM

I don't know if I have done this before but I feel like doing it right now so... :)

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Change
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Long Live and Haunted
    4. Live: LONG LIVE.
    5. Overall: Change
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: The Story Of Us
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: All Too Well and Treacherous

Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Can I just post Forever & Always because I didn't fit it in anywhere but my god that song is smashing

Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 4:59 PM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. Forever & Always / Jump Than Fall
    3. Enchanted / Superman
    4. Sparks Fly & Story of us
    5. Enchanted
    6. I Knew You Were Trouble. / I Almost Do / Enchanted
    7. Our Song
    8. 22

All the songs from Speak now, Fearless, RED and Self titled albums are so good. but these came to mind for me.

Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 7:32 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) --- Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum --- You Belong with Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe --- Enchanted
    4. Live --- All Too Well
    5. Overall --- Safe and Sound
    6. Most relatable Taylor song --- Haunted
    7. First Taylor song you heard --- Love Story
    8. From Red --- All Too Well

Taylor mentors me. She just teaches me A LOT.

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 8:55 AM

1. Tied Together With a Smile
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Last Kiss
    4. All Too Well
    5. The Lucky One
    6. White Horse
    7. Teardrops On My Guitar
    8. All Too Well
    love love love,
    elise

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:26 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album):Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe:Long Live
    4. Live: Back To December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry
    5. Overall: I really don't know..
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Tied Together With A Smile
    7. First Taylor Song: Teardrops On My Guitar I think?? But I was really young.
    8. From Red: State Of Grace

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:10 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. From Fearless/platinum: White Horse or You're Not Sorry.
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Last Kiss
    4. Live: Dear John or Back To December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry
    5. Overall: Last Kiss or All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Last Kiss, Better Than Revenge or Come Back... Be Here.
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: All Too Well

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. Fifteen
    3. Long Live
    4. Red
    5. I Knew You Were Trouble
    6. Spraks Fly
    7. Mine
    8. 22

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:24 AM

this is gonna be hard lol

(always changing)
    1. From Taylor Swift (first album) -Invisible or should've said no
    2. From Fearless/platinum -Forever and Always [piano]
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - The Story of Us
    4. Live -IKYWT
    5. Overall -Right Now- Should've Said No
    6. Most relatable Taylor song -Breathe
    7. First Taylor song you heard -Our song
    8. From Red -All Too Well

|| By Me ||

Avi by Sweet

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:47 AM

1. Should've said No
    2. Forever & Always
    3. Haunted
    4. Back to December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry
    5. Starlight
    6. Haunted
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. Red

My songbook: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2948243

^made by me

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 7:42 AM

1. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Enchanted/Better Than Revenge
    4. Haunted acoustic version on the Red Tour or Should've Said No on her Fearless Tour
    5. Fifteen
    6. All Too Well and Never Grow Up
    7. Love Story
    8. Holy Ground

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.