Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:49 AM

my fovoret was 22

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 4:32 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) : Cold as You
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Your Not Sorry
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Haunted ( Acoustic )
    4. Live : Ronan
    5. Overall: Safe And Sound
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Our Song
    8. From Red: The Lucky One

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:31 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Forever & Always or The Best Day
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: The Story of Us or Long Live
    4. Live: Dear John or Drops of Jupiter
    5. Overall: All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Never Grow Up
    8. From Red: All Too Well or The Lucky One
    9. From 1989: I Know Places or New Romantics

Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 6:27 AM

Hi
    1. From Taylor Swift : Cold as you
    2. From Fearless : Fifteen/ Fearless
    3. From Speak Now : Dear John/ Last Kiss/ Long Live/ Ours (So many great songs in Speak Now )
    4. Live : All too well
    5. Overall : Style / All too well
    6. Most relatable : Red
    7. First song I heard : Love Story
    8. From Red : All too well
    "There are two ways you can get trough pain. You can let it destroy you, or you can use it as fuel to drive you: to dream bigger, to work harder."

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM

1. Our Song or tim Mcgraw
    2. Superstar or fearless
    3. Ours
    4. Nashville
    5. Sad Beautiful Tragic or our song
    6.Teardrops on my guitar, a place in this world, the outside
    7. Crazier, you belong with me and love story
    8. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    -A-

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 2:55 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Teardrops on my guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Breathe
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: All too well
    5. Overall: New Romantics
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Clean
    8. From Red: Come back.. Be here
    9. From 1989/deluxe: Wildest Dreams, I know places.

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 7:28 AM

1. Cold As You, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Tim McGraw, The Outside, & Stay Beautiful
    2. Love Story, Superstar, Breathe, White Horse, & You're Not Sorry
    3. If This Was A Movie, Enchanted, Back To December, Ours, & Last Kiss
    4. Holy Ground, All Too Well, Back To December, Stay Stay Stay, & I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. Wildest Dreams, Holy Ground, If This Was A Movie, Love Story, & Cold As You
    6. Cold As You, You're Not Sorry, Mean, All Too Well, & Wildest Dreams
    7. White Horse
    8. Holy Ground, All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Starlight, & I Knew You Were Trouble
    9. Wildest Dreams, Clean, You Are In Love, This Love, & How You Get The Girl

^^Made by Kina (ileftmyscarfthere)

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 8:16 AM

1. Tim McGraw, Tear Drops On My Guitar, Tied Together With A Smile, and Mary's Song
    2. You Belong With Me, The Way I Loved You, Love Story, Fearless and White Horse
    3. If This Was A Movie, Haunted, Enchanted, Dear John and Back to December
    4. Cover of Bette Davis Eyes, Holy Ground, All Too Well, Last Kiss and Tear Drops On My Guitar (Red tour version)
    5. Can't pick D:
    6. A Place In This World, Mean, Haunted, and Clean
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. Holy Ground, All Too Well, and Treacherous

When you think Taylor Swift, I hope you think of me xo

Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 7:31 AM

I love 22!

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 9:19 AM

1. Place in this World, Picture to Burn, Cold as You, Stay Beautiful
    2. Fearless, White Horse, Love Story
    3. Innocent, Sparks Fly, Enchanted, Last Kiss, Long Live... + the rest of the album, can't choose
    4. Long Live, All Too Well, I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. Can't choose
    6. Clean, Innocent, Never Grow Up
    7. I can't remember
    8. The Lucky One, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Starlight
    9. Wonderland, Wildest Dreams, Clean, New Romantics, This Love

Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. From Fearless/platinum- Fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Last Kiss
    4. Live- Last Kiss and Dear John Speak Now Tour
    5. Overall- Fearless
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- Clean
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Love Story
    8. From Red- All Too Well and 22

Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 8:31 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Change; Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted; Superman
    4. Live: Our Song
    5. Overall: New Romantics
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Clean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops On My Guitar
    8. From Red/Deluxe: State of Grace; Come Back... Be Here
    9. From 1989/deluxe: Out of the Woods; New Romantics

Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 6:09 AM

1. Teardrops on My Guitar
    2. Breathe
    3. Enchanted
    4. Shake it Off
    5. Enchanted
    6. Shake if Off
    7. Love Story
    8. Starlight
    9. Ummmm. All of them.... 1989 is mind blowing.
    Anna Maria

Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:49 PM

FearlesslyWonderstruck13 wrote:
    Hi Swifties! I was wondering whats your favourite Taylor song...

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - cold as you
    2. From Fearless/platinum - change
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - haunted
    4. Live - the lucky one
    5. Overall - Clean
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - mean, change, invisible
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Our Song
    8. From Red- All to well
    9. 1989- Wonderland

Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Taylor Swift-1989-Welcome To New York google chrome theme link- http://goo.gl/nygQxj

Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 4:44 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Picture To Burn
    2. From Fearless/platinum: The Other Side of the Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Last Kiss
    4. Live: Better Than Revenge
    5. Overall: Last Kiss
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Teardrops on my Guitar
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. From Red: All Too Well

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:53 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Tell me Why
    3. Haunted acoustic
    4. You belong with me (Red tour pop remix)
    5. Wildest Dreams
    6. New Romantics
    7. Our Song
    8. I knew You were trouble

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:31 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Innocent
    4. Live: Sparks Fly (Red Tour version)
    5. Overall: Innocent
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Enchanted
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: Starlight

And of course,
    9: From 1989: I Know Places
    This is a signature. Because why not! :D

Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 5:53 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Other Side of The Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Enchanted
    4. Live - Don't do this to me lol, live is gonna have to be either Fearless/Hey Soul Sister/I'm Yours or Should've Said No at the 7.26 red tour stop!
    5. Overall - You Belong With Me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - All Too Well
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Our Song
    8. From Red - Holy Ground or Stay Stay Stay

Since this is like a super old post i'm adding 1989
    1989 - Wildest Dreams

Taylor followed 1.30.15 and has liked 12x
    Red 07.26.13 | 1989 07.24.15/07.25.15

Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:52 PM

1. Stay Beautiful
    2. The Best Day/SuperStar
    3. Long Live
    4. Viva La Vida
    5. All Too Well
    6. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    7. Teardrops On My Guitar

(: -emma
    8. All Too Well