Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:29 PM

1. Mary's song (oh my my my)
    2. Love Story or Tell Me Why
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Nashville
    5. Love Story
    6. Clean
    7. Should've Said No
    8. All Too Well

Carlyxx

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:12 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: Out of the Woods
    5. Overall: Blank Space
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Bad Blood
    7. First Taylor song you heard: You Belong With Me
    8. From Red: Everything Has Changed

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:25 AM

1. Picture To Burn
    2. Forever & Always
    3. Enchanted
    4. Better Than Revenge
    5. All To Well
    6. Fifteen
    7. Love Story
    8. All To Well

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM

1. Mary's Song
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Haunted
    4. Dear John
    5. Haunted
    6. Bad Blood
    7. TOMG
    8. I Almost Do

Nia

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 7:21 AM

1. From Taylor Swift: Our Song
    2. From Fearless: a tie between You Belong with Me, Love Story, and Tell me Why
    3. From Speak Now: Mean/Better Than Revenge
    4. Live: Love Story
    5. Overall: Love Story
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: The Story of Us
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 8:15 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Other Side Of The Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Speak Now
    4. Live - Have not seen her yet
    5. Overall - Blank Space
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Our Song
    8. From Red - Everything Has Changed

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 12:18 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) -Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Forever And Always(piano version)
    3. From Speak Now/delux - Mean
    4. Live- Enchanted
    5. Overall- Wonderland
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - The Last Time

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:43 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- Stay Beautiful
    2. From Fearless/platinum- Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Enchanted
    4. Live- All Too Well
    5. Overall- Holy Ground
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- Sweeter Than Fiction
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Our Song
    8. From Red- Holy Ground (or State Of Grace)
    ***This Life Is Sweeter Than Fiction***
    CHICAGO 7/18/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM

1. From Taylor Swift: Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless: Hey Stephen (my boyfriend's name :)) or The Way I Loved You.
    3. From Speak Now: Haunted and Enchanted.
    4. Live: Haunted. (Loved the big bells!)
    5. Overall: Haunted.
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Fifteen.
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. From Red: I Almost Do & Treacherous

and..

9. From 1989: Style.

I Spoke Now on August 18, 2011.
    I saw RED (in the pit - when I was 22!) on June 26, 2013.
    I will party like it's 1989 on August 4 (VIP) and August 5, 2015.

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:19 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum Forever & Always (Piano version)
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Long Live
    4. Live wanegbt
    5. Overall You Belong With Me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song A Place In THis World
    7. First Taylor song you heard You Belong With Me
    8. From Red everything has changed

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 9:11 PM

1. From Taylor Swift: Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Forever & Always
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Dear John
    4. Live: Shake It Off
    5. Overall: Blank Space
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Bad Blood
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: Treacherous

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 9:55 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    Don't have a favorite, but I'll listen too it.
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    Fearless & Fifteen.
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Speak Now, Story of Us, Mean, and Long Live
    4. Live
    I don't know yet, only seen her once live.
    5. Overall
    Long Live
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    Fifteen (That's why I adore it.)
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    Fearless, first album I've ever got.
    8. From Red
    22, Holy Ground, The Lucky One, and Starlight.

made by smitha.

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 6:40 AM

1. Cold As You, Teardrops On My Guitar, I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. Fearless, Forever & Always, Love Story, Jump Then Fall
    3. Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Last Kiss, Long Live, Sparks Fly
    4. Long Live
    5. Umm ahhh
    6. Teardrops On My Guitar
    7. Our Song
    8. Starlight, The Lucky One, Holy Ground, The Last Time

Honestly my favorite song from each album depends on my mood for the day. This was so hard!

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:48 AM

1. From Taylor Swift: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. From Fearless/platinum: The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Long Live
    4. Live: I have yet to see her live, but from the tour dvd Enchanted
    5. Overall: Long Live
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Invisible
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops On My Guitar
    8. From Red: Treacherous
    9. 1989: I Know Places

Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:24 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Should've said no
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Haunted
    4. Live - State of Grace
    5. Overall - Blank Space (it varies day to day)
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Shake It Off
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Tim McGraw
    8. From Red - Treacherous

Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 7:06 PM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. Fearless
    3. Back To December/ Dear John
    4. All Too Well
    5. I Know Places
    6. Teardrops on My Guitar
    7. Love Story
    8. All Too Well

Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:00 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Sparks Fly
    4. Live - Red
    5. Overall - Style
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Better Than Revenge
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - Red

Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Taylor Swift: I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    Fearless: Hey Stephen
    Speak Now: Back to December
    Red: State of Grace
    1989: Wonderland
    Overall: Back to December
    Live: Long Live from the World Tour CD
    Most relatable: Mean
    First song ever heard: You Belong With Me

Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 10:04 AM

1. From Taylor Swift : picture to burn
    2. From Fearless/platinum : you belong with be
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe : dear John
    4. Live: You belong with me
    5. Overall: you belong with me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: you belong with me
    8. From Red: all too well

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 9:55 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - The Best Day
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Sparks Fly
    4. Live - All Too Well
    5. Overall - Really I need to pick one???
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Clean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Teardrops On My Guitar
    8. From Red - Begin Again
    9. From 1989 - Clean