Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:53 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Tell me Why
    3. Haunted acoustic
    4. You belong with me (Red tour pop remix)
    5. Wildest Dreams
    6. New Romantics
    7. Our Song
    8. I knew You were trouble

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:31 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Innocent
    4. Live: Sparks Fly (Red Tour version)
    5. Overall: Innocent
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Enchanted
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: Starlight

And of course,
    9: From 1989: I Know Places
    This is a signature. Because why not! :D

Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 5:53 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Other Side of The Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Enchanted
    4. Live - Don't do this to me lol, live is gonna have to be either Fearless/Hey Soul Sister/I'm Yours or Should've Said No at the 7.26 red tour stop!
    5. Overall - You Belong With Me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - All Too Well
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Our Song
    8. From Red - Holy Ground or Stay Stay Stay

Since this is like a super old post i'm adding 1989
    1989 - Wildest Dreams

Taylor followed 1.30.15 and has liked 12x
    Red 07.26.13 | 1989 07.24.15/07.25.15

Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:52 PM

1. Stay Beautiful
    2. The Best Day/SuperStar
    3. Long Live
    4. Viva La Vida
    5. All Too Well
    6. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    7. Teardrops On My Guitar

(: -emma
    8. All Too Well

Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:25 PM

1) Invisible
    2) Tell Me Why
    3) Sparks Fly
    4) The Lucky One
    5) [impossible to pick one sorry]
    6) You're not Sorry
    7) Teardrops on My Guitar
    8) Holy Ground
    Caroline Reynolds

Tue, May 5, 2015 at 12:02 AM

1. Tied Together With A Smile
    2. Love Story
    3. Mine
    4. All Too Well
    5. I Knew You Were Trouble
    6. Shake It Off
    7. Mine
    8. The Lucky One

Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:24 AM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. Love Story
    3. Back to December
    4. Sparks Fly
    5. Back to December
    6. Breathe
    7. Fearless
    8. All Too Well
    9. Blank Space (favourite from 1989)

Tue, May 5, 2015 at 10:16 AM

1. Our Song
    2. White Horse
    3. Mean
    4. The Story of Us
    5. Treacherous
    6. I Wish You Would
    8. Teardrops On My guitar
    9. All Too Well

Mon, May 11, 2015 at 2:00 PM

1. Cold As You
    2. (it always changes like every hour) but rn its White Horse
    3. Enchanted
    4. Haunted/Long Live
    5. ummmm all of her songs?
    6. right now its white horse, ayhtdws, you're not sorry, mean, and soooo many more of her song lol
    7. Love Story
    8. All Too Well

Fri, May 15, 2015 at 4:26 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Breathe
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Haunted
    4. Live: I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. Overall: Treacherous
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Clean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. From Red: Treacherous
    9. From 1989/deluxe: I Know Places/Clean

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 2:44 AM

a lot..i have 30 favorite songs:)

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 6:14 AM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. Untouchable
    3. Enchanted
    4. Drops Of Jupiter
    5. Too hard!
    6. You Are In Love
    7. Love Story
    8. Starlight

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 11:44 PM

1. Picture to burn, Our Song
    2. You belong with me
    3. Mine, Mean
    4. Unpretty
    5. You belong with me
    6. Mean (I get bullied), picture to burn
    7. You belong with me
    8. 22, WANEGBT, IKYWT, STARLIGHT etcYour text to link here...
    Swaths

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Cold as you
    Enchanted
    The other side of the door
    Innocent
    All too well
    Your not sorry
    Your not sorry
    Tim McGraw
    I almost do

From 1989:?
    Favorite overall:wonderland
    Most relatable: stay
    One to dance to :wonderland

I love you Taylor and I embrace the wonderfulchanges you are making
    ???

Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:57 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Cold As You and Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Breathe and The Best Day. And Love Story.. And Fifteen!
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Innocent, Last Kiss, Enchanted and Ours
    4. From Red: All Too Well, Treacherous, Holy Ground, Begin Again....
    5. Live: I only saw her on her Speak Now tour so she obviously only sand songs released before that. But my favourites then were Enchanted and Love Story! And I saw her performance of IKYWT at the 2013 Brit Awards - that was SOOOO amazing!
    6. From 1989: This Love, Wildest Dreams and Wonderland
    5. Overall: Wildest Dreams, Enchanted and All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Never Grow Up and You are In Love.
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Should've Said No

This is way too hard! haha. Tried to narrow it down as much as possible!

Mon, May 25, 2015 at 5:18 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Tim McGraw, Tied Together With a Smile
    2. From Fearless/platinum- The Way I Loved You, You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Speak Now, Mine, The Story of Us
    4. Live- All Too Well and Fearless's You Belong With Me
    5. Overall- The Way I Loved You and State of Grace
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Tim McGraw
    8. From Red- State of Grace, Treacherous, Sad Beautiful Tragic
    9. From 1989- Out Of The Woods, Clean, This Love

Mon, May 25, 2015 at 8:06 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum You Belong With Me / Love Story / Change
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Ours / Mean / Better Than Revenge / Haunted
    4. Live "Blank Space" at the AMA's / "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" performance on the Red Tour
    5. Overall You Belong With Me / Bad Blood / Shake it Off
    6. Most relatable Taylor song Shake it Off
    7. First Taylor song you heard Love Story
    8. From Red Holy Ground / Starlight / We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    9. From 1989 Bad Blood / Wildest Dreams / Shake it Off / New Romantics / Wonderland

made by Smitha

made by wordsthatyouwhispered

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM

1. Should've Said No
    2. Your Belong With Me
    3. Haunted
    4. Haunted from Speak Now Tour
    5. Love Story
    6. We Are Never Getting Back together
    7. You're Not Sorry
    8. Red

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 8:48 PM

Wow I can't say which i like most

I usually download an album, make sure that i like it, and then buy it
    Here's the way i found to download an album for free, or a whole play list from YouTube,

It's legal, you have to keep it to yourself

like this
    http://www.5kplayer.com/youtube-download/img/5k-badblood-ts-free-download-yxt-051901.jpg

Maybe you can learn to download Taylor Albums first
    Baymax I like him

Fri, May 29, 2015 at 3:03 AM

1. Jump Then Fall
    2. Tell Me Why
    3. If this was a movie
    4. Sparks Fly
    5. I love alot of songs. Can't choose
    6. A Place in this world
    7. Fearless
    8. The Lucky One