Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 1:33 AM

1. Tied Together with a Smile
    2. The Other Side of the Door
    3. Last Kiss
    4. Back to December/Apologize/You're not Sorry
    5. All Too Well
    6. Story of Us - right now
    7. Love Story
    8. All Too Well

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 4:53 AM

1. Cold As You
    2. Fearless
    3. Mean
    4. Mean (at the Grammys)
    5. Mean
    6. The Outside
    7. Our Song
    8. Everything Has Changed

Love always,
    sisiswift

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 5:31 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Should've Said No
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Change
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: Dear John although it depends on which tour...
    5. Overall: Enchanted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: I can relate to most of her songs but right now I can really relate to Teardrops On My Guitar :(
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: I Knew You Were Trouble

Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I love taylor more than every other fan but the only album I have of hers is Fearless so my favorite songs are Fearless, The Way I Loved You, Forever and Always, You Belong With Me, Breathe, The Best Day and Love Story

Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM

This has got to be the most difficult question anyone's ever asked me!
    Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my guitar
    Fearless - White Horse
    Speak Now - Sparks Fly
    Live - Hasn't seen her live unfortunately since she's never been to Sweden... :( But I LOVE All Too Well at the Grammy's
    Overall - All Too Well
    Most relatable - A Place in This World
    First Taylor song I heard - Was a long time ago, but think it was Love Story (probably)
    Red - All Too Well

Long long live

Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 4:52 PM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. Fearless
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. All too Well
    5. Ours
    6. Long Live
    7. Our Song
    8. Begin Again

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 3:58 PM

1. From Taylor Swift:
    Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Haunted
    4. Live
    Riptide
    5. Overall
    Haunted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    Invisible
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    Invisible
    8. From Red
    Sad Beautiful Tragic

Nia

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 4:19 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    Our Song

2. From Fearless/platinum
    White Horse

3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Mean

4. Live
    Ronan

5. Overall
    Mean

6. Most relatable Taylor song
    Come Back... Be Here

7. First Taylor song you heard
    Our Song

8. From Red
    All Too Well

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 4:37 PM

It’s so hard to pick favourites!

1. From Taylor Swift – I’m only me when I’m with you

2. From Fearless – The way I loved you

3. From Speak Now – Long live

4. Live – Fearless (because she sang ‘we’re in London now, capture it remember it’!)

5. Overall – This is definitely the hardest to pick! I’m going to have to go with Long Live

6. Most relatable – A place in this world

7. First Taylor Swift song – You belong with me

8. From Red – Treacherous
    [img="http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/swift3141/media/Girlonamission_zpsff3b34d4.jpg.html?filters[user]=141646604&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=7"]

Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 3:28 AM

1. From Taylor Swift - Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Long Live
    4. Live - Haunted
    5. Overall - I think Long Live
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - A Place In This World or Invisible
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - State of Grace
    You've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM

1. Mary's Song
    2. Breathe
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. All Too Well
    5. All Too Well
    6. Invisible
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. All Too Well

Graphic credit to the amazing Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 3:04 PM

1. Our Song
    2. The Other Side of the Door
    3. Never Grow Up
    4. Back to December
    5. Sparks Fly
    6. Never Grow Up
    7. Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble

[url=http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u546/forever_enchanted13/IKnewY]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u546/forever_enchanted13/IKnewY[/url][/signature]

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 3:57 PM

1. Should've Said No
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Last Kiss
    4. Better Than Revenge
    5. Last Kiss
    6. Fifteen
    7. Our Song
    8. Stay Stay Stay

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:17 PM

FEARLESSgirl01 wrote:
    I love taylor more than every other fan but the only album I have of hers is Fearless so my favorite songs are Fearless, The Way I Loved You, Forever and Always, You Belong With Me, Breathe, The Best Day and Love Story
    I think I am the biggest fan out there.

Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 5:45 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: This is so hard i can't narrow it down to one so Enchanted, and Better Than Revenge
    4. Live: HAUNTED!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING
    5. Overall: Better Than Revenge
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: IKYWT

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:18 PM

1. A Place In This World
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Ours
    4. Speak Now
    5. Ours
    6. Fifteen or Mean
    7. Should've Said No
    8. All Too Well

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:22 PM

1. Outside
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Superman
    4. Speak Now
    5. Red
    6. Mean or Shake it off
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. Starlight

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:14 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Cold As You or Tied Together With a Smile
    2. From Fearless/platinum - The Other Side of the Door, Jump Then Fall
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Better Than Revenge, Long Live, Haunted, If This Was a Movie, Haunted
    Speak Now is my favourite album haha
    4. Live - Better Than Revenge
    5. Overall - Never Grow Up
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Ronan
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. From Red - State of Grace, Starlight
    Niall Horan is cooler than you.

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:51 PM

1. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Long Live
    4. All Too Well
    5. How am I meant to choose???!! I have no idea, maybe All Too Well or Holy Ground or Shake It Off???
    6. I Almost Do or Shake It Off
    7. Either A Place In This World or Our Song
    8. Holy Ground

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:56 PM

From taylor swift: our song
    From fearless: cant decide between you belong with me and love story
    From speak now: darn hard!!! Enchanted, haunted, mean...
    Live: the speak now was really great on speak now world tour
    Overall: dark blue tennesse(not releashed she wrote when she was like 12)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.