Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Here is a poll that I created:

What is your favorite Taylor Swift album?
    https://pegwar.com/poll/?link=what-is-your-favorite-taylor-swift-album-1

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 8:30 PM

1. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. Untouchable
    3. The Story Of Us
    4. All Too Well (Red Tour)
    5. Holy Ground
    6. Clean
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. Holy Ground

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 11:46 PM

Tim McGraw
    Love story
    If this was a movie
    Picture to burn
    Haunted/cold as you
    Stay Stay stay
    Our song
    The lucky one

Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 9:12 AM

1. Cold As You
    2. Love Story
    3. Long Live
    4. Nashville
    5. I can't.
    6. Fifteen? Never Grow Up? 22?
    7. Love Story
    8. Begin Again
    My Youtube Singing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-KX6hP9Y6W9H239ec-2Sg

Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 7:43 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Fifteen and Fearless
    3. Enchanted
    4. Back To December/Apologise/You're Not Sorry
    5. Enchanted
    6. Never Grow Up and The Best Day
    7.I want to say Love Story...? I can't remember
    8. Red, 22, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together or Holy Ground

(i think you can tell which album is my favourite )

Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:21 PM

1. Our Song, Teardrops on My Guitar, Tim McGraw
    2. Love Story, You Belong With Me
    3. Mine, Back to December, Ours
    4. Fifteen
    5. Our Song, You Belong With Be, Mine, 22, Wildest Dreams
    6. Last Kiss, Mean, Clean, Shake It Off
    7. Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. 22, Red, Treacherous
    And from '1989': New Romantics, Wildest Dreams, Shake It Off, Blank Space
    (I like all her songs, and there are too many to include all of them in this message)

Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:29 PM

1. Used to be able to say just Our Song, but I've become really addicted to this album lately, I'm in love with all of them now
    2. Love Story, Change, You Belong With Me
    3. Enchanted, Sparks Fly, Haunted, Mine, Mean, do you want me to keep going? :P
    4. Back To December/You're Not Sorry/Apologize (Speak Now World Tour) and All Too Well grammy's
    5. Sparks Fly and State Of Grace recently...
    6. Fifteen, A Place In This World, The Outside
    7. Eyes Open
    8. State Of Grace, I Knew You Were Trouble, Treacherous
    From 1989: I Know Places, New Romantics, Style, How You Get The Girl

Me/Christy

Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 5:06 PM

1. Picture To Burn
    2. White Horse
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Haunted
    5. You Are In Love
    6. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble
    Sarah

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 9:58 PM

1. Should've Said No or The Outside
    2. Forever & Always
    3. This one's hard!!! I'll do 3: Better Than Revenge, Haunted and The Story of Us. And Superman. I LOVE THEM ALL FROM SPEAK NOW!!!!!!!!
    4. The whole Speak Now World Tour.
    5. Is that even a question? ALL OF THEM.
    6. I've got 3: Shake it Off, Mean and The Outside
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. Like Speak Now, the whole album because it's just amazing.
    9. From 1989: ALL OF THEM!!!! I became a Swiftie because of 1989 plus it's my favourite Taylor album. So all of the songs because they are just..... perfection!!!
    Swiftie

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 10:22 PM

1. teardrops on my guitar
    2. this ones hard bc i love everything from it but... breathe
    3. back to december & if this was a movie
    4. her cover of drops of jupiter
    5. new romantics
    6. never grow up
    7. tim mcgraw
    8. red, stay stay stay

_____

sig christabelle || me

Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 6:16 AM

1. Should've Said No (secret favorite is Our Song)
    2. Fearless (secret favorite is The Best Day)
    3. Enchanted (secret favorite is Ours)
    4. Ronan
    5. All Too Well
    6. You Belong With Me
    7. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    8. All Too Well (secret favorite is The Moment I Knew)
    9. Blank Space (secret favorite is You Are In Love)

This graphic was made by the lovely Taryn!

Sat, May 28, 2016 at 11:04 AM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. You belong with me
    3. Long Live (despite the fact that it is rather difficult to choose only one song of this album)
    4. All Too Well
    5. Long Live
    6. Mine
    7. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    8. All Too Well

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 6:53 AM

1. Cold As You
    2. Fifteen/Change
    3. Mean/Dear John/Last Kiss
    4. Run/Nashville/Drops of Jupiter
    5. Waaaay too hard to choose!!
    6. Fifteen
    7. Love Story
    8. All Too Well/ I Almost Do/ Come Backā€¦Be Here

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 6:59 AM

Should've Said No
    Fearless
    Sparks fly and Haunted
    Blank space (1989 world tour)
    You are in love
    clean
    safe and sound
    WANEGBT or 22

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 11:22 AM

1. Stay Beautiful
    2. You're Not Sorry (that high note tho)
    3. Dear John (I cry everytime)
    4. You Are in Love (1989 World Tour)
    5. I CANT CHOOSE
    6. Shake It Off
    7. Love Story
    8. OMG ALL OF THEM I CANT CHOOSE TAYLOR DESERVED A GRAMMY FOR RED

Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 11:32 AM

1. From Taylor Swift - Our Song.
    2. From Fearless/platinum - You Belong With Me.
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Mean.
    4. Live - Mean.
    5. Overall - I Wish You Would.
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - You Belong With Me.
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Teardrops on my Guitar.
    8. From Red - Starlight.

Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 11:10 AM

1. From Taylor Swift- Teardrops on my Guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum- Fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- The Story of Us
    4. Live- Blank Space
    5. Overall- How You Get The Girl
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Love Story
    8. From Red- I Knew You Were Trouble
    -E

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 11:49 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum- Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Better Than Revenge
    4. Live- Haunted
    5. Overall- Better Than Revenge
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Our Song
    8. From Red- All Too Well or IKYWT
    http://lovelivinginwonderland13.tumblr.com

Speak Now World Tour 7/23/11/
    RED Tour 3/27/13
    1989 World Tour 7/10/15 | 7/11/15

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 3:36 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Should've Said No & Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Mean
    4. Live Should've Said No
    5. Overall You Belong With Me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard You Belong With Me
    8. From Red I Knew You Were Trouble
    + From 1989 Blank Space & Shake It Off
    Ice ?

Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:10 AM

1. oh my my my
    2. change
    3. mine
    4.the best day
    6. shake it off
    7. tim Mcgraw
    8. starlight