Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) is Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum is Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe is Haunted (Acoustic)
    4. Live is Drops of Jupiter
    5. Overall is Sparks Fly
    6. Most relatable Taylor song is The Outside
    7. First Taylor song you heard is Love Story
    8. From Red is Treacherous
    Taylor Swift is my inspiration to do better every single day

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Mine
    4. Live IKYWT
    5. Overall All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song SIO
    7. First Taylor song you heard Love Story
    8. From Red WANEGBT

1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1989-deluxe/id907104698

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM

It's hard to pick favorites!

1. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. Fearless
    3. Ours/Dear John (But basically every song..)
    4. Sad Beautiful Tragic/You Belong with Me
    5. All Too Well
    6. Mostly all of them in some way!
    7. Love Story
    8. All Too Well (Besides that, maybe I Almost Do)

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM

1. Tied Together with a smile
    2. You're Not Sorry
    3. Enchanted
    4. All Too Well
    5. You're Not Sorry
    6. Fifteen
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. Sad Beautiful Tragic

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 6:47 PM

1. Mary's Song
    2. Superstar or Tell Me Why
    3. Back to December, Ours or Mine (really hard to pick)
    4. I haven't heard her live, but I put her cover of Drops of Jupiter on repeat for weeks
    5. Begin Again
    6. Tied Together with a Smile and The Story of Us
    7. Love Story or You Belong with ME (I forgot)
    8. Begin Again

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Cold as You

2. From Fearless/platinum: Untouchable

3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Innocent

4. Live: Long Live

5. Overall: Fifteen

6. Most relatable Taylor song: Change

7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on My Guitar

8. From Red: State of Grace
    Baochau Nguyen

Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:37 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. Haunted acoustic
    4. YBWM (Jazzy Red Tour Version)
    5. Haunted acoustic
    6. Shake it off or 22
    7. Our Song
    8. IKYWT

Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:51 PM

1. From Taylor Swift: Picture to Burn
    2. From Fearless: You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now: Mine
    4. Live: Better Than Revenge
    5. Overall: All Too Well
    6. Most Relatable Taylor song: IKYWT
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: 22

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:09 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Tim McGraw. This will always be on my top3 Taylor songs.
    2. From Fearless/platinum Fifteen. It's so powerful.
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Back To December. Extraordinary lyrics.
    4. Live Uhm...I loved Sparks Fly.
    5. Overall All Too Well & Tim McGraw. It's a tie.
    6. Most relatable Taylor song I've been pretty lucky in love. So for me, it's Never Grow Up
    7. First Taylor song you heard Teadrops on my guitar. One of my favorites.
    8. From Red All Too Well. That song's a masterpiece.

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:45 AM

1. From Taylor Swift
    Our Song

2. From Fearless
    Jump then Fall

3. From Speak Now
    Long Live or Ours

4. Live
    All Too Well at the Grammys

5. Overall
    Ours

6. Most Relatable
    Jump then Fall

7. First Taylor Song
    Teardrops on My Guitar

8. From Red
    Holy Ground or Starlight

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Actually for number seven, it might be "You Belong With Me" (it depends on what you count as the first song), but I just say "Love Story" because that's what I consider as the first song.

Chfillis wrote:
    1. "Cold As You"
    2. "Love Story"
    3. "Better Than Revenge"
    4. "Drops of Jupiter"
    5. "Come Back...Be Here"
    6. "The Story of Us"
    7. "Love Story"
    8. "Come Back...Be Here".

Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 6:42 PM

From Taylor Swift: Stay Beautiful
    From Fearless: You Belong With Me
    From Speak Now: (cant choose i love them all)
    Live: Drops Of Jupiter
    Overall: Mine and Tied Together With A Smile
    Most Relatable Song: A Place In This Word and Mean
    Frist Song i heard: Love Story
    From Red: All Too Well

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 8:36 PM

1: The Outside
    2: You Belong With Me
    3: Back To December
    4: Sad Beautiful Tragic
    5: All To Well
    6: The Outside
    7: Love Story
    8: All To Well
    Add me as a friend, I'll add you back ;)

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 9:29 AM

1. Mary's Song
    2. Fearless
    3. Enchanted
    4. Sparks Fly
    5. All Too Well
    6. Enchanted
    7. Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. All Too Well

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:32 AM

1. Teardrops on my Guitar
    2. Fearless
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Nashville (from Speak Now World Tour)
    5. All Too Well
    6. Mean
    7. Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. All Too Well
    a flight risk with a fear of falling // a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 9:56 AM

1. Place in This World
    2. Fearless
    3. Long Live
    4. Change (ACM 2010) or All Too Well (Grammys)
    5. All Too Well
    6. Sweeter than Fiction
    7. Tim McGraw, my cousin made me listen to it 7 years ago
    8. All Too Well or Red (instrumental, piano)

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 10:06 AM

This is my first reply! LOL!
    I hope you guys like my list.

1. Invisible
    2. Fearless
    3. Superman
    4. All Too Well
    5. Fearless
    6. I Almost Do
    7. Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 3:02 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: Long Live
    5. Overall: Love Story
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: The Outside
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: Starlight

By Reshmi4Bieber and _Fearless_ Swiftie_

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 3:36 PM

1. the outside
    2. breathe
    3. innocent
    4. how to save a life (speak now tour)
    5. state of grace acoustic
    6. invisible
    7. should've said no (i had first seen the performance and called it the rain song)
    8. i almost do
    ~ Becky

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:54 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- Should've Said No
    2. From Fearless/platinum- Fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Long Live
    4. Live- Back To December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry
    5. Overall- Everything Has Changed or Long Live
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- Treacherous
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Either Mary's Song or Tim McGraw
    8. From Red- Everything Has Changed

~Long Live~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.