Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 6:00 PM

1. From Taylor Swift: Invisible
    2. From Fearless: Sparks Fly
    3. From Speak Now: The Story of Us
    4. Live: Shake It Off
    5. Overall: 22
    6. Most relatable: Enchanted
    7. First song you heard: I Knew You Were Trouble
    8. From Red: Holy Ground

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 6:16 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Should've Said No
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Breathe
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: Enchanted (sadly only seen on YouTube)
    5. Overall: Enchanted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Change
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: The Last Time

Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 2:24 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- Teardrops on my Guitar, Stay Beautiful, Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum- the singles lol
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- BTD, Speak Now, Mean, Innocent, BTR
    4. Live- I have no idea it changes all the time, all
    5. Overall- This Love, Shake It Off, and a lot more
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- Teardrops on my Guitar, I Almost Do, Bad Blood, and a lot more
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Love Story or YBWM or Fifteen I don't remember
    8. From Red- State Of Grace, I Almost Do, Sad Beautiful Tragic
    9. From 1989- SIO, WTNY, This Love, Clean, AYHTDWS, Bad Blood

This was exhausting but it's still not totally accurate, I just love her music sooo much, and I'm blessed to have this beautiful thing in my life.

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 6:02 PM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. Love Story
    3. Back to December
    4. Never been to her concerts, but her performance for Love Story on the Journey to Fearless tour was great!
    5. Overall
    6. White Horse
    7. Love Story
    8. We Are Never Getting Back Together
    - Jennifer

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 6:17 PM

1. Im only me when I'm with you
    2. Love story/ Forever and always
    3. Long Live/ Haunted/ Speak now
    4. Dear John/ The Lucky One
    5. Ughhhh Can't chose!
    6. Bad Blood/ Im Only me when I'm with you
    7. Teardrops on my guitar
    8.The Lucky One/ Starlight/ State of Grace/ Holy Ground

-Time Can Heal, but this won't-

Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:11 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Our song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: You belong with me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Mine
    4. Live: Should've said no
    5. Overall: Shake it off
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love story
    8. From Red: We are never ever getting back together

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 5:33 AM

1. Our Song
    2. White Horse
    3. Mine
    4. Ours
    5. Mine
    6. Back to December
    7. Last Kiss/Mean
    8. Everything has changed

Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:46 AM
  1. CKB avatar CKB

Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 1:32 PM

Our song
    forever and always
    better than revenge or mean
    picture to burn
    fearless

Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 2:34 PM

Our Song
    Love Story Or Untouchable
    Enchanted Or Last Kiss
    Love Story Or All Too Well
    Mean Or Bad Blood
    Mary's Song (Oh My Oh My)
    All Too Well,State Of Grace Or Treacherous

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 6:31 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) : Stay Beautiful/Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. From Fearless/platinum : Fearless/Love StoryChange
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe; Sparks Fly/Long Live
    4. Live: I can't narrow to one, any song Taylor sings live!!
    5. Overall: The S.N album, (really most all of Taylor's songs)
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Fearless
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Teardrops On My Guitar
    8. From Red: State Of Grace/All Too Well
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. WE LOVE YOU!!

October 13, 2015 Please be here already!!!!

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:31 AM

1. A place in this World/Tim mc Graw
    2. Tell me Why/Love Story
    3. Sparks Fly/If This Was a Movie
    4. Back To December
    5. Treacherous
    6. Mean
    7. We Are Never Getting Back Together
    8. Come Back Be Here...

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 3:28 AM

Will Taylor finally put her music on Apple Music to release tomorrow!!

If it's true, then there's one more place to listen to and download Tay's music! Three month of free trial, and even more benefits there!

There's already one software getting thoroughly with Apple Music for a fresh bite of Tay's music there,

Just Download Music from Apple Music streaming services,

and there's a music streaming services review to offer for more music

http://www.5kplayer.com/airplay/top-6-music-streaming-services-comparison.htm

Baymax I like him

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 10:40 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Stay Beautiful
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    4. Live: Drops of Jupiter
    5. Overall: All too well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Fifteen
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Red: All too well

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:52 PM

1.) Teardrops on my Guitar
    2.) Fifteen
    3.) Enchanted/Ours
    4.) Last Kiss
    5.) Fifteen
    6.) 22
    7.) Love Story
    8.) All Too Well
    And just for fun, my favorite from 1989 is You Are In Love

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:20 PM

MadisonRylie13xo wrote:
    1.) Teardrops on my Guitar
    2.) Fifteen
    3.) Enchanted/Ours
    4.) Last Kiss
    5.) Fifteen
    6.) 22
    7.) Love Story
    8.) All Too Well
    And just for fun, my favorite from 1989 is You Are In Love

I honestly don't have a favorite they all are

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:24 AM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. YBWM
    3. Haunted
    4. Never been to a concert
    5. Starlight
    6. Shake it Off
    7.Tim McGraw or Teardrops
    8. State of Grace/ Red

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:59 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    4. Live: 22
    5. Overall: Enchanted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Last Kiss
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Last Christmas was the first time I head her first but the first song by her I heard was Eyes Open. Then it soon followed with Our Song, Mean Teardrops on my Guitar...
    8. From Red: Treachous

Me|Me

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 7:22 PM

1. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. Breathe
    3. Last Kiss
    4. Last Kiss OR Wonderland (From 1989 Tour)
    5. Clean
    6. All You Had To Do Was Stay
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. The Lucky One

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:43 PM

1.)Our Song
    2.)You Belong With Me
    3.)Ours
    4.)Ours
    5.)Blank Space
    6.)Shake It Off
    7.)Should've Said No
    8.)All Too Well
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine