Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Hello I am Cowboy My Mickey,
    hello FearlesslyWonderstruck13 to my behalf I swing towards thee R.E.D. Album. :D
    Cool :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 5:28 PM

1. Teardrops on my guitar, easily one of my favorite songs ever made. Our song and Picture to burn are actually some of my other favorites though.
    2. Fifteen.
    3. Sparks fly! Love this song.
    4. I knew you where trouble (Victoria secret's fashion show.)
    5. Haunted (acoustic version), Stupid boy, Teardrops on my guitar, Superstar. I have four right now, but they are all amazing.
    6. Superstar
    7. I actually forget, I wish I knew.
    8. 22 or Trouble.
    Nobody likes Kayne!

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 6:14 PM

1. Tie between Invisible and I'm only me when i'm with you
    2. You belong with me
    3. The story of us
    4. I really loved seeing You belong with me live on the red tour but I am obsessed with the way Taylor performed IKYWT on the 1989 tour
    5. You belong with me
    6. Mean
    7. You belong with me
    8. The Last time

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 9:15 AM

1. Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. White Horse
    3. Dear John
    4. Haunted
    5. All Too Well
    6. Mine
    7. Teardrops/You Belong (I can't remember which one)
    8.I Almost Do

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:30 PM

I don't know if I've done this before but here it goes...

1. Cold As You
    2. Change
    3. Haunted or Long Live
    4. I Know Places
    5. This is so hard... Probably Change, All Too Well or I Know Places. I can't decide.
    6. Invisible
    7. Love Story probably!
    8. ALL TOO WELL ALL TOO WELL ALL TOO WELL.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 7:04 PM

1. Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. Fearless
    3. Long Live
    4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (1989 World Tour Version)
    5. Welcome to New York
    6. Shake it Off
    7. Our Song
    8. Red
    9. (From 1989) Blank Space/Welcome to New York

Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM

I'm 4 years late to the party but my faves are
    From Taylor Swift: cold as you
    From fearless: forever and always
    From speak now: if this was a movie
    Live:Should've said no
    Overall:safe and sound
    Most relateable: Come back, be here
    First song I ever heard: our song
    From Red: stay stay stay
    From 1989: welcome to new York ( I know it wasn't made when this quiz started but it's worth mentioning)

Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 7:57 AM

For me is very dificult to choose one because all of her songs are super awesome and well writed, but, my TOP's are:

Taylor Swift (album): Should've Said No
    Fearless: White Horse
    Speak Now: Mean
    RED: WANEGBT
    1989: Blank Space

...and my favourite of all is: Blank Space!!

#ProudSwiftie #LoveYouTay #SwiftieLove

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 3:22 AM

1. From Taylor Swift? Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/Platinum? The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now/Deluxe? Mine
    4. Live? Our Song on the SNWT
    5. Overall? Too difficult. There's none that I even dislike.
    6. Most relatable Taylor song? A lot. Sincerely a lot. Tell Me Why, possibly.
    7. First Taylor song you heard? Love Story
    8. From Red? Holy Ground

1. Moderator

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 7:13 AM

It's been a long time since I've posted here!

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Tim McGraw, the classic
    2. From Fearless/platinum The Other Side of the Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Sparks Fly
    4. Live When I saw her, it was We Are Never Ever Getting Back together because the atmosphere was just so good
    5. Overall Probably Treacherous
    6. Most relatable Taylor song At the minute, probably New Romantics
    7. First Taylor song you heard Love Story
    8. From Red Treacherous

Bonus round from 1989, my fave is Style

Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 6:32 PM

Cold as you
    Forever and always
    Story of us
    All to well
    The outside
    Tim McGraw
    All to well
    Septic_Swiftie

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 2:09 AM

1. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. Untouchable or Change
    3. Sparks Fly or Enchanted
    4. Doubt (It's Mary J Blige's song, but oh god, the live cover was amazing)
    6. A Place In This World
    7. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    8. AHH I CAN'T DECIDE! I would have to say: Red, The Lucky One, Starlight, or Treacherous.... oh, orThe Last Time :P

My Favorite, but interpreted!

Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 1:09 PM

My favorite song was "A Place in this World", it was for a long time, then I heard this video in Youtube, an interpretation from "shake it off", and then I also took the name of the performer! Now my favorite song is Shake it off, makes me feel soo free, and I put the version that I love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEbumLE2rJE

YO

Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 11:32 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Haunted
    5. Sparks Fly
    6. New Romantics
    7. 22 (I am such a newb)
    8. The Lucky One

Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 9:16 AM

1. From Taylor Swift: Tim McGraw
    2. From Fearless: You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now: Never Grow Up
    4. Live: You Are In Love
    5. Overall: Enchanted, Last Kiss, Mean, Red, etc. (I can't decide)
    6. Most relatable: Mean
    7. First Song: Tim McGraw
    8. From Red: The Lucky One
    KATIE SCHEPMANN

Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 3:48 PM

1.im only me when im with you
    2.FOREVER AND ALWAYS PIANO VERSION!!!!
    3.innocent
    4.the wildest dreams enchanted mashup
    5.treacherous
    6.change
    7.not sure but the first song of hers that i listened to a lot was mine
    treacherous

- Violet (noitsviolet)

Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 2:37 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. The Story Of Us
    4. Welcome to New York (Loved the entrance)
    5. Red
    6. Not sure about this one.
    7. Love Story
    8. Red

Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 7:59 AM

1. Our song
    2.The way i loved u
    3.Dear John
    4.Mean
    5.Ours
    6.Dear John
    7. Our song
    8.Holy ground

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 7:27 PM

1.Our song
    2. Fifteen
    3.Back To December
    4.Enchanted
    5. The Story Of Us
    6. Fifteen
    7.Love Story
    8.Sad Beautiful Tragic /22 / I almost do

Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 6:10 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    Tim Mcgraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    love story and you belong with me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Superman and if this was a movie
    4. Live
    I really like all of them
    5. Overall all to well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song