Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:20 PM

MadisonRylie13xo wrote:
    1.) Teardrops on my Guitar
    2.) Fifteen
    3.) Enchanted/Ours
    4.) Last Kiss
    5.) Fifteen
    6.) 22
    7.) Love Story
    8.) All Too Well
    And just for fun, my favorite from 1989 is You Are In Love

I honestly don't have a favorite they all are

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:24 AM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. YBWM
    3. Haunted
    4. Never been to a concert
    5. Starlight
    6. Shake it Off
    7.Tim McGraw or Teardrops
    8. State of Grace/ Red

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:59 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: 22
    5. Overall: Enchanted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Last Kiss
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Last Christmas was the first time I head her first but the first song by her I heard was Eyes Open. Then it soon followed with Our Song, Mean Teardrops on my Guitar...
    8. From Red: Treachous

Me|Me

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 7:22 PM

1. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. Breathe
    3. Last Kiss
    4. Last Kiss OR Wonderland (From 1989 Tour)
    5. Clean
    6. All You Had To Do Was Stay
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. The Lucky One

Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:43 PM

1.)Our Song
    2.)You Belong With Me
    3.)Ours
    4.)Ours
    5.)Blank Space
    6.)Shake It Off
    7.)Should've Said No
    8.)All Too Well
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine

Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 2:12 AM

1. Cold As You
    2. Breathe
    3. Innocent
    4. All Too Well
    5. Clean
    6. Clean
    7. Begin Again or Ours
    8. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    I think I'm finally clean ...

Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:59 PM

1. picture to burn
    2. belong with me
    3. mean
    4. (what?)
    5. (what?)
    6. mean
    7. belong with me
    8. 22 when i turn 22,the first thing I'll say when i pop open my eyes on my 22nd bday,I'm gonna sing 22

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:36 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Forever and Always
    3. Mean
    4. Just a dream
    5. Ours
    6. Wildest Dreams, starlight
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. 22
    Shawna Haley

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 6:20 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    Tim mcgraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    Fearless/fifteen
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Ours
    4. Live
    ALL
    5. Overall
    ALL
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    ALL
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    Love story
    8. From Red
    Holy ground

1. CKB avatar CKB

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:31 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Forever and Always
    3. Better than revenge
    4. Picture to Burn
    5. ?
    6. Teardrops on my guitar
    7. Love Story
    8. Stay Stay Stay

Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:24 AM

My favourites which really change everyday!

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Invisible
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Come in with the rain and fearless and breathe
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Enchanted , Innocent
    4. Live Haunted
    5. Overall Too many!
    6. Most relatable Taylor song ALL
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Tear drops on my guitar
    8. From Red - Begin Again

So hard to make choices. I love so many of her songs.
    www.jesscollinsmusic.tumblr.com

Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 8:10 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) : I'm only me when I'm with you
    2. From Fearless/platinum : YBWM and the other side of the door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe : The story of us
    4. Live : remix of enchanted and wildest dreams
    5. Overall : sweeter than fiction
    6. Most relatable Taylor song : teardrops on my guitar
    7. First Taylor song you heard : back to december
    8. From Red :WANEGBT, IKYWT and Girl at Home

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 1:44 AM

1. A Place In This World
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. If This Was A Movie / The Story Of Us
    4. Blank Space in London
    5. Bad Blood / Blank Space
    6. Clean
    7. Love Story
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 6:20 AM

Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 11:02 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. Enchanted or Better Than Revenge
    4. Haunted
    5. Enchanted, Haunted or Better Than Revenge!
    6. Mean!!!
    7. Our Song
    8. All Too Well or I Knew You Were Trouble
    http://lovelivinginwonderland13.tumblr.com

Speak Now World Tour 7/23/11
    RED Tour 3/27/13
    1989 World Tour 7/10/15 | 7/11/15

Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 5:21 PM

1. Tied Together With A Smile
    2. Fifteen
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. Fearless
    5. New Romantics
    6. New Romantics
    7. Love Story
    8. State Of Grace

Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 2:53 AM

1. Should've Said No
    2. Forever and Always
    3. Haunted
    4. All Too Well
    5. Wonderland
    6. You Are in Love
    7. Love Story
    8. State of Grace

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Some of my answers are multiple, but I will put in black my final choice.

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): Should've said Now and Cold as You.
    2. From Fearless/platinum: The Other Side of the Door, with any doubts!
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Haunted (very close to others)
    4. Live: I am fuckin in love right now with the IKYWT 1989 tour live. But the best lives ever will be Enchanted and Haunted.
    5. Overall: The Other side of the Door!!!
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Stay Stay Stay~
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story ;)
    8. From Red: All too Well

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 8:49 PM

1. Teardrops On My Guitar
    2. Lately I've been addicted to Forever and Always
    3. Literally every song! I can't choose!
    4. Long Live/Haunted/IKYWT or her VMA Performance of Shake It Off
    5. Too hard!!! At the moment Forever and Always, Bad Blood ft Kendrick Lamar and especially Wonderland!!!
    6. Mean, Clean (Long story)
    7. Love Story
    8. Treacherous, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight and Holy Ground

This was the hardest thing I've ever done!
    -Ash xoxo I'm gonna party like it's 1989 10-12-15

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:06 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Last Kiss
    4. Live Bad Blood and/or I Knew You Were Trouble
    5. Overall HOW CAN YOU DO THIS NO NO NO
    6. Most relatable Taylor song Last Kiss/Dear John (I cried for hours listening to these two on repeat oh gosh, the memories)
    7. First Taylor song you heard Tim McGraw
    8. From Red Holy Ground
    9. From 1989 This Love