Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 3:53 PM

1. Cold As You
    2. Fearless
    3. Innocent or Long Live
    4. The Lucky One
    5. Treacherous, Innocent, or Long Live.
    6. A Place In This World
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. Treacherous

both by me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. Fearless
    3. Mean
    4. Speak Now
    5. Mean
    6. Mean
    7. Our Song
    8. Red

Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM

1. Taylor Swift (first album): Mary's Song (oh my my my)
    2. Fearless/platinum: You Belong With Me
    3. Speak Now/deluxe: Sparks Fly
    4. Speak Now World Tour: Love Story
    5. Favorite Taylor Swift song overall: You Belong With Me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: A Place In This World
    7. First Taylor song you heard: You Belong With Me
    8. Red: I Knew You Were Trouble

>>> Signature made by ME (JESSICA)

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 8:18 AM

1. Mary's Song.
    2. The Other Side of the Door, Mean & You Belong With Me :3
    3. Back To December & Haunted.
    4. Ours.
    5. Holy Ground.
    6. You're Not Sorry.
    7. Love Story.
    8. Holy Ground

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Taylor Swift; should of said no

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 10:17 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Tied Together With A Smile
    2. From Fearless/platinum - White Horse
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Enchanted
    4. Live - The Lucky One
    5. Overall - State of Grace or Mary's Song
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - The Best Day
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Teardrops on My Guitar in 2007
    8. From Red - State of Grace

*Made by Me

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM

1 marys song
    2 fearless
    3 mine
    4 we are never ever getting back together
    5 you belong with me
    6 teardrops on my guitar
    7 picture to burn
    8 I knew you were trouble

lovelovelove -kiki-

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 7:11 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    Tim McGraw

2. From Fearless/platinum
    The Best Day or Fearless

3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Dear John, Never Grow Up or Enchanted... gosh I love them all

4. Live
    Any Fearless tour performance!

5. Overall
    Too hard seriously... Probably Tim McGraw

6. Most relatable Taylor song
    Never Grow Up

7. First Taylor song you Heard
    Our Song in 2007

8. From Red
    All Too Well or Treacherous

Re: Favourite Taylor Songs

Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Okay, This is really hard! But I think my favourites are:
    1. Our Song
    2. Change
    3. Ours
    4. The Lucky One
    5. Ours
    6. Thug Story
    7. Love Story
    8. Holy Ground

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:51 AM

I love all of them! But Back to December and The Best Day would be my Top 2 ! :) :)
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfuEERD0KLhZRRvELUq6j-IwtEoaU_ih2F3QjyCvK06N4lBuU2

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 7:28 PM

1. Mary's Song
    2. Fearless
    3. The Story Of Us
    4. Mean
    5. Fearless
    6. Begin Again
    7. Our Song
    8. Begin Again
    I am FEARLESS and I have learned to SPEAK NOW.
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift!

1. Ash avatar Ash

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:52 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Breathe
    3. Mean and Mine
    4. Mine
    5. Holy Ground
    6. Mean and State Of Grace
    7. Tim McGraw/TOMG... i didn't become a fan until Our Song though
    8. Holy Ground and State Of Grace
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 3:31 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - I'm only me when I'm with you
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Forever & Always (Piano Version)
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Better than Revenge
    4. Live - Haunted, Speak Now Tour
    5. Overall - All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - A place in this world
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - The moment I knew

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:24 AM

1. Should've Said No
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Better Than Revenge
    4. Haunted
    5. I Knew You Were Trouble
    6. You Belong With Me
    7. Love Story
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble

??Taylor Is My Life??

-AngelOfCheesecake
    "There is nothing I do better than revenge"
    "Why can't you see, you belong with me"
    ??
    "It's not the size of the cat in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the cat."

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:15 AM

so hard to pickkk but...

1. Stay Beautiful
    2. Fearless
    3. Mine
    4. Drops Of Jupiter :D
    5. Fearless
    6. Never Grow Up
    7. Red

2. Kaa avatar Kaa

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:41 AM

1. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. Untouchable
    3. Last Kiss
    4. Should've Said No Fearless Tour
    5. OMS!! I can't choose!
    6. A Place in This World
    7. Love Story
    8. Starlight

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 9:18 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. Ours
    4. Fearless
    5. White Horse
    6. Jump then Fall/ Fifteen
    8. Teardrops on my guitar
    8. Stay, stay, stay

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:41 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album): The Outside! I can totally relate. It's been my mantra for years now.

2. From Fearless/platinum: Tough one. It's between Fifteen and You're Not Sorry. But You Belong with Me is sooo good! and catchy. Ha.

3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Dear John <3

4. Live: It's between Sad Beautiful Tragic and Better than Revenge, mwahaha.

5. Overall: That's way too hard for me to say. I have sooo many favorite Taylor songs!

6. Most relatable: Well for me it's "I Almost Do"
    7. First song you heard: Fifteen

8. From Red: Sad Beautiful Tragic!

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:04 PM

1. Tied Together With A Smile
    2. Tell Me Why
    3. Enchanted
    4. Fearless (on the ukulele!)
    5. Tell Me Why
    6. Stay Stay Stay and Tied Together With A Smile
    7. Teardrops On My Guitar
    8. Treacherous

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:27 AM

1.tim mcgraw
    2. love story
    3.mine
    4 . i knew you were trouble ( BRITS AWARDS 2013) so cool
    5 . overall this is so hard ...... forever and always
    6. teardrops on my guitar
    7. first song EVER heard was we are NEVER EVER getting back together .... then i completely loved taytay
    8. from red ..... RED

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.