Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:53 PM

teardrops on my guitar

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:53 PM

you belong with me

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:03 PM

1. Picture To Burn
    2. Fearless
    3. Mine :D (love, love, love!)
    4. Never seen her live but Enchanted
    5. You Belong With Me
    6. Mean (because of all the guys I've liked)
    7. oooh that's a tough one.... probably Picture To Burn
    8. Everything Has Changed
    Mak :D

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 7:48 PM

1. Teardrops on My Guitar
    2. You're Not Sorry
    3. Ours
    4. I haven't seen her live but from videos I think Back to December
    5. Sweeter Than Fiction
    6. Mean - no, I think Sweeter Than Fiction
    7. I think it was Love Story
    8. Holy Ground, All Too Well, Treacherous
    9. (for the holiday album) Last Christmas!

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 8:18 PM

1: Tied Together With A Smile
    2: Forever and Always
    3: Haunted
    4:Unpretty
    5: Safe and Sound
    6: Fifteen
    7: Teardrops On My Guitar
    8: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 12:40 AM

1. from Taylor Swift? Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/Platinum? Forever & Always
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe? Haunted acoustic or Mine
    4. live? Shouldve Said No
    5. Overall? Tell Me Why
    6. Most relatable? maybe The Last Time
    7.first Taylor song you heard? Love Story
    8. From Red? I Almost Do

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. You're Not Sorry
    3. Back To December
    4. Mine
    5. Treacherous
    6. None, really. Probably 22 if there has to be one.
    7. Love Story. "Should've Said No" was the song that got me hooked on her though.
    8. Treacherous

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Taylor Swift
    - 'Tied Together With A Smile'.

Fearless
    - 'You Belong With Me'.

Speak Now
    - 'Sparks Fly'.

Live
    - 'Back To December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry' or 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'.

Overall
    - Ummmm... I dunno, that's hard, I really adore 'Treacherous'?

Most Relatable
    - Probably 'Tied Together With A Smile'.

First Taylor Song I Heard
    - 'Teardrops On My Guitar'.

Red
    - 'Treacherous' or 'I Knew You Were Trouble'.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I love her and her music no had so defer ,they all are born from Taylor mind
    My love Taylor .

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 5:36 PM

1. "Cold As You"
    2. "Love Story"
    3. "Better Than Revenge"
    4. "Drops of Jupiter"
    5. "Come Back...Be Here"
    6. "The Story of Us"
    7. "Love Story"
    8. "Come Back...Be Here".

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM

1. Picture to Burn
    2. Breathe
    3. Back to December
    4. I Want You Back
    5. Fifteen
    6. Mine
    7. Fearless
    8. Come Back...Be Here

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 5:43 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)
    Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum
    The Other Side of the Door
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe
    Haunted
    4. Live
    Drops of Jupiter
    5. Overall
    Haunted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    You're Not Sorry
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. From Red
    I Almost Do

Emily | Avi by Gab

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:43 PM

1.Teardrops on my guitar
    2.Fifteen
    3.last kiss
    4.drops of Jupiter
    5.last kiss
    6.Last kiss
    7.back to December
    8.come back ... be here

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:54 PM

1. our song
    2. love story, you belong with me
    3. enchanted, if this was a movie, all maybe
    4. all too well!!!
    5. enchanted!
    6. enchanted
    7. love story
    8. all too well, red

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 5:24 AM

1. Tied Together With A Smile
    2. White Horse
    3. Haunted
    4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    5. You're Not Sorry
    6. at the moment,,, Shake It Off
    7. Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. Holy Ground

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 8:10 AM

1. From Taylor Swift
    Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless
    The Other Side of the Door
    3. From Speak Now
    Haunted
    4. Live
    Drops of Jupiter
    5. Overall
    Haunted
    6. Most relatable Taylor song
    You're Not Sorry
    7. First Taylor song you heard
    Teardrops on My Guitar
    8. From Red
    I Almost Do

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) is Cold As You
    2. From Fearless/platinum is Untouchable
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe is Haunted (Acoustic)
    4. Live is Drops of Jupiter
    5. Overall is Sparks Fly
    6. Most relatable Taylor song is The Outside
    7. First Taylor song you heard is Love Story
    8. From Red is Treacherous
    Taylor Swift is my inspiration to do better every single day

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum Love Story
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe Mine
    4. Live IKYWT
    5. Overall All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song SIO
    7. First Taylor song you heard Love Story
    8. From Red WANEGBT

1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1989-deluxe/id907104698

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM

It's hard to pick favorites!

1. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. Fearless
    3. Ours/Dear John (But basically every song..)
    4. Sad Beautiful Tragic/You Belong with Me
    5. All Too Well
    6. Mostly all of them in some way!
    7. Love Story
    8. All Too Well (Besides that, maybe I Almost Do)

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM

1. Tied Together with a smile
    2. You're Not Sorry
    3. Enchanted
    4. All Too Well
    5. You're Not Sorry
    6. Fifteen
    7. Tim McGraw
    8. Sad Beautiful Tragic

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.