Replies to This Posting

1. grg avatar grg
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:07 AM

1.Should've said no
    2. You're not sorry
    3.favorite album Haunted :D
    4. Should've Said No (ACM Awards Performance)
    5.safe and sound
    6.A place in this world
    7.Teardrops on my guitar
    8.all too well

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 12:16 PM

1. From Taylor Swift: Should've Said No
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Fearless
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: Enchanted
    4. Live: Back To December
    5. Overall: All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Ours
    7. First Taylor song you heard: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    8. From Red: All Too Well

This graphic was made by the lovely Taryn!

Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 4:22 AM

1-From Taylor Swift:Teardrops On My Guitar
    2-From Fearless/platinum:You Belong With Me
    3-From Speak Now/Deluxe:Enchanted
    4-Live:RED(CMA awards) and Wildest Dreams
    5-Overall:Shake It Off
    6-Most relatable Taylor song:MEAN
    7-First Taylor song you heard:22
    8-From Red:I Knew You Were Trouble

Taylor'Swiftie

Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 2:30 PM

1. Taylor Swift: Tied together with a smile
    2. Fearless: Superstar
    3: Speak Now: Story of us
    4. Live: basically the entire 1989 tour
    5. Overall: Blank Space/Wildest dreams/superstar
    6. Relatable: tied together with a smile
    7. First song heard: Love Story
    8. Red: All too well/moment i knew/come back be here

Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:24 AM

1. Cold As You
    2. Love Story
    3. Enchanted
    4. Enchanted
    5. Enchanted
    6. Mean
    7. You Belong With Me
    8. Trechearous

Marco Sysma

Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 11:43 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - You Belong With Me
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Enchanted
    4. Live - All Too Well
    5. Overall - Mine
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - I Almost Do
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Love Story
    8. From Red - Red

~ state0fgrace

Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 6:18 PM

My favorite songs from each album (but's song hard to chose)

1. Taylor Swift: Our Song

2. Fearless: Fearless

3. Speak Now: Long Live
    Deluxe: Ours

4. Red: All Too Well

5. 1989: Blank Space
    Deluxe: Wonderland

First Song I heard: You Belong With Me

Favorite Song Overall: Long Live

Most Relatable Song: I Knew You Were Trouble

Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 2:13 PM

Our song, Hey Stephen, Enchanted, New Romantics, I know places, I'd lie, Love story, Red or sad beautiful tragic

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 2:35 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Fearless and Fifteen
    3. Mean
    4. I Want You Back
    5. Out Of The Woods
    6. Mean
    7. Our Song
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:13 AM

1.Our Song
    2.Fifteen
    3.Mine and Speak Now
    4.Red
    5.Love Story,You Belong With Me and The Story of Us
    6.Mean
    7.Back To December
    8.We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble
    Actually,i love all her songs but the songs
    that i have list was my favourite.
    Taylor is the most famous,extraordinary,amazing,fabulous artist that i have ever know in my life.Anyone agree with me?Im sure the answer is yes.

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 12:51 PM

1-A place in this world
    2-Fifteen
    3-Sparks Fly
    4-I Knew You Were Trouble BRITs 2013
    5-Enchanted,
    6-A place in this world, Mean
    7-we are never ever getting back together
    8-Holy Ground, The Last Time, Begin Again, Red :)

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 7:44 PM

1- Teardrops on my Guitar
    2- Fifteen/ Fearless/ The Best Day
    3- Mine/Enchanted/The Story of Us/ If this was a movie/ Superman/Ours
    4. Fifteen (Speak Now World Tour)
    5. New Romantics
    6. Clean
    7. Teardrops on my Guitar
    8. State of Grace / Begin Again
    Flo

Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:31 AM

awdawdawd

Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:31 AM

regregrgerg

Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:32 AM

rththtrh

dfhdfhdfh

herherhhr

Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 2:41 AM

1. Our Song
    2. The Way I Loved You
    3. Never Grow Up
    4.This Love
    5. Never Grow Up
    6. Never Grow Up, Fifteen, or The Best Day
    7. Sparks FLy
    8. The Lucky One
    Love,
    Jess xxx

Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:55 AM

1:From Taylor Swift (first album) - I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2:From Fearless/platinum - You Belong With Me
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe - Haunted
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to - Back To December/Apologise/You're Not Sorry
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall - Haunted,Back To December
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song - A Place In This World
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard - Love Story

Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 9:49 PM

1. From "Taylor Swift": "Tim McGraw", "Teardrops on My Guitar", and "Our Song".
    2. From "Fearless": "Love Story" and "You Belong with Me".
    3. From "Speak Now" (deluxe edition): "Back to December", "Sparks Fly", "Ours", and "Mean".
    4. "Mean", live version from the "Speak Now World Tour".
    5. "Love Story".
    6. "Red".
    7. "Tim McGraw".
    8. From "Red": "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", "I Knew You Were Trouble.", "Begin Again", and "Red".
    Hike Revisited