Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Song Quiz

Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Taylor Swift: I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    Fearless: Hey Stephen
    Speak Now: Back to December
    Red: State of Grace
    1989: Wonderland
    Overall: Back to December
    Live: Long Live from the World Tour CD
    Most relatable: Mean
    First song ever heard: You Belong With Me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 10:04 AM

1. From Taylor Swift : picture to burn
    2. From Fearless/platinum : you belong with be
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe : dear John
    4. Live: You belong with me
    5. Overall: you belong with me
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: mean
    7. First Taylor song you heard: you belong with me
    8. From Red: all too well

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 9:55 PM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Our Song
    2. From Fearless/platinum - The Best Day
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Sparks Fly
    4. Live - All Too Well
    5. Overall - Really I need to pick one???
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - Clean
    7. First Taylor song you heard - Teardrops On My Guitar
    8. From Red - Begin Again
    9. From 1989 - Clean

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I kinda changed the order to make it work, whoops.

1. From Taylor Swift: Mary's Song
    2. From Fearless: The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now: Haunted
    4. From Red: Come Back... Be Here
    5. From 1989: Wonderland
    6. Live: Drops of Jupiter
    7. Overall: Haunted
    8. Most relatable Taylor song: Invisible
    9. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story

Nia

Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM

1. Im only me when Im with you
    2. The best day
    3. mean and long live (I cant choose)
    4. all of them they are all great
    5. probably mean
    6. mean
    7. I think it was white horse but im not sure
    8. 22

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Invisible
    White horse
    Innocent
    Haunted
    Wildest dreams
    Teardrops on my guitar
    Tim McGraw
    All too well

Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:11 AM

1. Our song
    2. Fearless
    3. Story of us
    4. Drops of jupiter & haunted, speak now world tour
    5. New romantics
    6. Invisible (in this moment),Change (usulally)
    7. Our song
    http://cdn.hallels.com/data/images/full/5942/taylor-swift.jpg?w=620

Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 2:06 PM

My Top 10 Are:
    1. Blank Space
    2. Shake It Off
    3. Wonderland
    4. Bad Blood
    5. Mean
    6. Teardrops On My Guitar
    7. Back To December
    8. Everything Has Changed
    9. The Last Time
    10. State Of Grace

Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 2:50 PM

1) Picture to Burn
    2)I can't decide- I love them all!
    3) Back to december, mean, story of us, enchanted, haunted, if this was a movie...
    4)I've never seen her live!
    5) WHY do I have to chooosee?!? Probably Love Story though I also really like The Best Day- it always makes me cry for some reason.
    6)I feel like i can relate to allot of them..mainly This Love, Bad Blood, Shake it Off, All you had to do was Stay, Style, Mean, Back to December, I Almost Do, I knew you were trouble, Red, Ours, Fifteen, White Horse, Breathe, Tell Me Why, You're not Sorry. Wow, that was allot! lol!
    7) You Belong with Me
    8)OMG the choice again!! I actually quite like Begin Again :)

Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 4:29 PM

1. Picture to burn
    2. Love story You belong with me (are top faves but i love the whole album)
    3. Mine, Enchanted (AH, I wanted her so bad with Adam Young)
    4. I hope one day i will see her
    5. I love every song!!!! Probably Enchanted - Taylor and Adam are so cute and Love Story - Childhood memories
    6. Style, Shake it off, Stay Stay Stay, I knew you were trouble, You belong with me and Welcome to New York
    7. Love Story
    8. All too well and Stay stay stay
    9. (and from 1989) Bad Blood

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM

I love ALL OF HER SONGS but my favorite is

1. Haunted
    2. Enchanted
    3. Fearless
    4. TearDrops on My Guitar
    5. Should've Said No
    6. Picture to Burn

i have soo many favorites

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 4:31 PM

OK you guys, you know, I can't pick just one, so let's go with a million, why don't we? :)
    1. From Taylor Swift (first album) Tied Together With A Smile, Invisible, Place In This World
    2. From Fearless/platinum: Come In With The Rain, White Horse, Fearless, Change
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: If This Was A Movie, Ours, Mean, Haunted, Enchanted, Long Live, Story Of Us
    4. Live: Like... every single one!!!
    5. Overall: Seriously? I just listed like five for everyone, and you expect overall? But I'm obsessed with New Romantics right now. :)
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: Place In This World, Haunted, Story Of Us, Enchanted, Change, really? I don't rate songs!!! lol :D
    7. First Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    8. From Redd: State of Grace, Treacherous, All Too Well, 22, Holy Ground, Starlight
    and I'll just add 9. From 1989: Blank Space, Out Of The Woods, Wildest Dreams, This Love, I Know Places, Clean, You Are In Love, New Romantics
    10. Fave from not an album: Sweeter Than Fiction, Ronan
    11. Unreleased: Lucky You, Songs About You, Long Time Coming, I Used To Fly, Welcome Distraction

ATTENTION!
    I'm creating a book called "A Note To Taylor" and I'd love for you to be in it! Click the link for details!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/3097683
    And please don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @note2tay13

RE: Taylor Song Quiz

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 5:38 PM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. Come in With the Wind
    3. If This Was a Movie
    4. I Want You Back
    5. Love Story
    6. Change
    7. Our Song
    8. Red

- Acyn22

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 4:30 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Love Story
    3. The Story of Us
    4. Sparks Fly
    5. Love Story
    6. I Know Places
    7. Love Story
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you're lucky enough to be different,
    Why change to be the same as everyone else?"

~ Taylor Swift
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 1:54 AM

1. Our Song
    2. Hey Stephen (it's the most played song on my iPod)
    3. Enchanted
    4. Haunted on the Speak Now Tour (It was actually kind of metal! It was almost like an Iron Maiden rendition.)
    5. You Belong With Me (I'm not really sure to be quite honest)
    6. Forever & Always (It spoke to me a lot while I was going through a break up, and it started my obsession with Taylor Swift.)
    7. You Belong With Me

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 3:24 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT: Cold as you, Teardrops on my guitar,picture to burn
    FEARLESS: white horse,love story,you belong with me
    SPEAK NOW: Sparks fly,last kiss,long live
    RED: All too well,22,i knew you were trouble
    1989: style,blank space,clean,how you get the girl
    SWIFTIE

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 10:43 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album)- I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    2. From Fearless/platinum- The Way I Loved You
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe- Speak Now
    4. Live- Ours
    5. Overall- The Way I Loved You/ State of Grace
    6. Most relatable Taylor song- I'd Lie
    7. First Taylor song you heard- Tim McGraw
    8. From Red- State of Grace
    9. From 1989- Out of The Woods

Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:00 PM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. Jump then fall
    3. Sparks fly
    4. Mine
    5. Sparks Fly
    6. Mine
    7. Should've said no
    8. Holy Ground
    :)

Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 9:15 AM

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) : the outside, tied dogether with a smile, and tim mcgraw
    2. From Fearless/platinum : the best day,jump then fall, fifteen
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe: superman innocent and mean
    4. Live: i havent gone to a concert because of money :/
    5. Overall: the best day or wonderland
    6. Most relatable Taylor song: fifteen
    7. First Taylor song you heard: tim mcgraw
    8. From Red: stay stay stay

--------------------------------------------------------
    Zoƫ

Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 7:26 PM

OMG! I love questions like these! That's because I love sharing my favourite Taylor songs and stories and why they inspire me, I have been a huge fan of her since January 2007 and each song is like its come straight from my life...everyone probably says that but I mean...AH! LOVELOVELOVE!

Here are my answers:

1. From Taylor Swift (first album) - Should've Said No (this song confirmed my absolute obsession with her beautiful music!)
    2. From Fearless/platinum - Hey Stephen (Fearless) & Superstar (Platinum Edition)
    3. From Speak Now/deluxe - Haunted (Speak Now) & Ours (Deluxe)
    4. Live - this one is tricky but probably I Knew You Were Trouble or All Too Well
    5. Overall - All Too Well
    6. Most relatable Taylor song - All Too Well (with close second Style)
    7. First Taylor song you heard - I'd Lie
    8. From Red - All Too Well
    9. From 1989 - Style (had to add that question!)
    YOUR 3 FAVOURITE SONGS FROM EACH ALBUM
    Taylor Swift: Should've Said No, Tim McGraw & Picture To Burn
    Fearless: Hey Stephen, White Horse & Love Story
    Speak Now: Haunted, Dear John & Mine
    Red: All Too Well, I Knew You Were Trouble & Starlight
    1989: Style, Clean & How You Get The Girl

Now...that was...FUN!