Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fave Taylor song

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM

1: Tied Together With A Smile
    2: Forever and Always (Acoustic)
    3: Haunted (Acoustic)
    4:Unpretty (Philly Speak Now Tour 2011)
    5: The newest one! (Right now Safe & Sound)
    6: Fifteen
    7: A Place in this World

1. Kev avatar Kev
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:51 AM

My Favorite Song From The First Album Is Mary Song (oh my my my)
    From Fearless Is Untouchable
    From Speak Now Cd Is Mean
    From Speak Now Tour Is Fearless/I'm Yours/Hey, Soul Sister
    My Favorite Overall Is Crazier
    My Most Relatable Taylor Song Is Mean
    My First Ever Taylor Song I've Heard Is Tim Mcgraw

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM

1:From Taylor Swift: Stay Beautiful
    2:From Fearless/platinum: Forever And Always
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe: Mean or Enchanted
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to: Sparks Fly
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall: Mean or Enchanted
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song: Tell me Why
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard: Love Story
    :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Taylor Swift: Picture to Burn
    Fearless: Fifteen
    Fearless Platinum Edition: Come in With The Rain
    Speak Now: Sparks Fly
    Speak Now [Target Exclusive]: Superman
    Favorite Song Live for the Fearless Tour: You Belong with Me
    Favorite Song Live from the Speak Now Tour: Haunted
    My favorite Taylor song of all time...Haunted
    2nd Favorite...Enchanted
    It's so hard to decide, all her songs are good!
    LoveLoveLove

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM

i can only answer these haha :) the others i too hard i love ALL OF THEM SO MUCH!

6:Your most relatable Taylor song- Right now it would be The Story of Us
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard- Tim Mcgraw

----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM

1: Cold As You
    2: Breathe
    3: Last Kiss
    4: Just a Dream
    5: Dear John
    6: Breathe
    7: Our Song

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM

1:From Taylor Swift (first album)
    The Outside

2:From Fearless/platinum
    Fearless

3:From Speak Now/deluxe
    Long Live

4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to
    Long Live

5:Your fave Taylor song overall
    Long Live

6:Your most relatable Taylor song
    The Outside, Mean, & Long Live.

7:First ever Taylor song you heard
    Our Song.

I also Love Safe & Sound, but there's no "Song not on one of Taylor's albums" category. lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know I still got a shot in the dark!"

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM

1. Our Song
    2. Jump then Fall or Hey Stephen
    3. Ours
    4. I didn't get to go to a Speak Now concert but I have the CD/DVD! I'd say Back To December/You're Not Sorry/Apolgize though!
    5. Currently, it's Safe and Sound!
    6. A Place in This World
    7. Teardrops on My Guitar!

Camryn

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:15 PM

1:From Taylor Swift (first album) - Picture To Burn
    2:From Fearless/platinum - The Other Side Of The Door, Fearless, YBWM
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe - Enchanted, Mine, Mean, Speak Now
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to - Who Knew - P!nk & Unpretty - TLC
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall - Fearless
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song - A Place In This world
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard - Love Story

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM

1:From Taylor Swift (first album): Tim McGraw
    2:From Fearless/platinum: White Horse
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe: Last Kiss
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to: Dear John
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall: The Way I Loved you
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song: Mean
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on My Guitar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM

1:From Taylor Swift (first album):Stay Beautiful
    2:From Fearless/platinum:You Belong With Me or Fifteen
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe:Mine
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to:Sparks Fly
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall:Fearless
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song:A Place In This World
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard:Our Song

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:06 PM

1:From Taylor Swift: Teardrops on My Guitar
    2:From Fearless/platinum: Other Side of the Door
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe: Last Kiss, Long Live.
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to: Sparks Fly, Who Says with Selena.
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall: Last Kiss
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song: Never Grow Up
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard: Teardrops on My Guitar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM

LiveLoveTS wrote:
    1:From Taylor Swift (first album):Stay Beautiful
    2:From Fearless/platinum:You Belong With Me or Fifteen
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe:Mine
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to:Sparks Fly
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall:Fearless
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song:A Place In This World
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard:Our Song

haha this is all of my favourite!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM

1:From Taylor Swift (first album) Stay Beautiful, or IOMWIWY
    2:From Fearless/platinum SuperStar
    3:From Speak Now/deluxe Ours or Never Grow Up
    4:From Speak Now World tour live or the concert you went to Drops of Jupiter
    5:Your fave Taylor song overall Safe & Sound
    6:Your most relatable Taylor song Tied Together with a Smile
    7:First ever Taylor song you heard Tim McGraw

:)

your 3 favourite songs from each album

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:30 PM

what are your 3 favourite songs from each of taylor's album?? mine are:

taylor swift: should've said no, our song, tim mcgraw

fearless: forever and always, tell me why, fearless,

speak now: enchanted, mine, mean (tied with the story of us )

Re: your 3 favourite songs from each album

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM

My favourite songs from each album...

Self titled album: Tim McGraw, Teardrops on my Guitar and Our Song
    Fearless: Fearless, White Horse and Love Story
    Speak Now: Story of Us, Last Kiss and Dear John

Oh thanks for adding me as a friend by the way :) I don't know if I can send you a message....

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Taylor Swift: Marys Song, Tim McGraw, and Cold as You
    Fearless: Breathe, Forever and Always, and Change
    Speak Now: Long Live, Last Kiss, Sparks Fly, Better than Revnage, The Story of Us, Never Grow Up, and Enchanted...(Sorry I know that's more than 3 haha)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Taylor Swift: Our Song, Teardrops on my guitar, and Tied together with a smile.
    Fearless: You Belong with me, Fearless, Forever and Always, and The Way I Loved You (sorry, that's more than 3, haha)
    Speak Now: Mean, Back To December, Enchanted, Sparks Fly
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

2. Moderator

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:48 PM

It's hard to pick just 3 from each.

Taylor Swift - Tim McGraw, Our Song, Cold As You
    Fearless - Fearless, Love Story, Forever & Always
    Speak Now - Last Kiss, Better Than Revenge, Enchanted, Long Live, The Story of Us

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Taylor Swift - The Outside, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Cold As You
    Fearless - Fearless, Forever & Always, Change (& The Other Side Of The Door, from Platinum.)
    Speak Now - Long Live, Sparks Fly, Mean. & Innocent. (I know, that's 4.)

This was hard! & I forgot Better Than Revenge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know I still got a shot in the dark!"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.