Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Sat, May 9, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Shake It Off and Blank Space on the radio today!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 11:32 AM

I heard Blank Space in a local Smoothie bar
    -

Wed, May 13, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Clueless wrote:
    InspiREDbyTay wrote:
    I hear New Romantics on TV all the time!
    I want your TV!

Haha, most of the time it's the same channel or show

-

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 8:27 AM

I heard 22 funnily enough in town, someone was playing it in the street and I stopped and listened haha
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise, So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:06 PM

I heard Blank Space and Shake it off on the radio yesterday
    Check out my Taylor Swift + One Direction Blog

http://oneswiftdirection.tumblr.com

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:52 AM

So I was walking to work, playing my Swift playlist and I got to Style and stopped towards the start as I got into work. I go up the stairs to the kitchen, and the radio is playing it haha that was a great day
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise, So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 1:02 PM

I fell in love with "You Are in Love" when i watched "Taylor Swift's Gift Giving of 2014" on YouTube. I heard the song when i downloaded "1989", but it didnt cathed my attention in that moment.

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 7:31 PM

I remember the first time I ever heard Taylor. I was riding in the car with my best friend when we were 16 back in 2006. She asked me if I had ever heard of some country singer named Taylor Swift, and then she played me Stay Beautiful. I loved it and have been a fan ever since! The last time I heard her was a few hours ago when I listened to her whole album while cleaning the house. (4 more days)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    In silent screams, in wildest dreams, I never dreamed of this.

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:01 PM

Honestly, the first song by Taylor I heard was Red. My mom was singing it and I screamed 'MOM STOP' but after I just sang along. I've always been the shy type but Taylor has helped me and she's my #1 role model. In other words Taylor is my biggest hero. Can't wait to meet Taylor soon.

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:33 PM

I heard 6 different Taylor songs over the course of an hour in a restaurant in Bermuda I went to when I was on vacation a few weeks ago. Love Story, Shake It Off, 22, WANGBT, You Belong With Me and Blank Space all played while I was having lunch. I think they must have just put on Taylor Swift Radio on Pandora and let it play! It was so cool. So many people in the restaurant were loving it and lip-syncing along.

RED - 9/12/13
    1989 - 10/21/15

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:15 PM

I heard "Fearless" the other day while walking past a restaurant. So obviously I had to stop and kept walking once the song finished! Haha. I also heard Sparks Fly on a TV show the other day.
    I love hearing songs in public that aren't her singles, I get so excited!

Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Holy Ground at TJ Maxx!!

Wed, May 20, 2015 at 4:50 PM

Both Shake It Off and Bad Blood today.
    We never go out

Wed, May 20, 2015 at 5:39 PM

On Sunday (May 17th 2015), I heard 'Shake It Off' and 'Style', which were playing while I was eating in a restaurant called 'Manos'!

On Monday (May 18th 2015), I heard 'Bad Blood' for the first time on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car, and then I heard it again 3 more times that day (also on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car)!

On Monday (May 18th 2015), I heard 'Style' about 4 times on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

On Tuesday (May 19th 2015), I heard 'Wonderland' (surprisingly) in gym class. Another gym class joined mine in the exercise machine/work-out room and I think the teacher put her 'iPhone' on the speaker(s), and I guess she had 'Wonderland' on it and it ended up being played!

On Tuesday (May 19th 2015), I heard 'Bad Blood' on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Today, on Wednesday (May 20th 2015), I heard 'Style' on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

RE: Where Did you hear it?

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 12:44 AM

I keep hearing songs from 1989 in YouTube videos

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:16 AM

Blank Space and Style play all the time during The Block.

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Bad Blood, #1 at Top 5 today, TAYLOR!
    We never go out

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 4:06 PM

at my mom's work yesterday they played starlight!!

Fri, May 22, 2015 at 6:44 AM

I heard shake it off on the radio in my car, and then per-ordred the album on Itunes and listened to all the other songs has soon as they were released.
    Jessie

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:14 AM

So I was in the car with my cousin (He's 31 years old) and Shake it off came out on the radio and I started freaking out and he was like "Andrea, please calm down." Of course, I did not.

Andrea x