Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I heard Love Story in the radio a few years ago. :)
    \

(Mint)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:55 PM

I Heard Blank Space at a Farm stand, I started dancing.

Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 4:27 AM

TheNextTopSwiftie wrote:
    I Heard Blank Space at a Farm stand, I started dancing.

lmao heard that at the post office, and I did the same thing. the old bag in front of me stared at me.

Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I hear the newer songs on the radio a lot but a few years ago in hungary I heard Mine in a tourist shop and I freaked out because it was so unexpected :)

Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 1:25 PM

I am a teacher at East Middle School in Grand Junction Colorado. A student here Delaney Clements, has had childhood cancer since she was very young. She has had an incredibly long fight against it. In our school, community and around the nation she has become the voice for childhood cancer. She has many professional commercials online and around the nation on the T.V. She has been a very brave and positive role model throughout this incredible endeavor. Recently, Delaney got the news that her cancer had spread to her brain. She is in Denver getting the last ditch radiation therapy to reduce the size of her tumors and make her more comfortable. At the school we are trying to reach Taylor. One of Delaney’s last requests is to meet her. Please if you see this would you share until this message reaches Taylor. Thank you, Jennifer Weber.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsN-R0w2LwU
    https://www.facebook.com/Delaney-Meet-Taylor-1038103792907557/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/delaney.clements.7?fref=ts

Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 1:25 PM

I am a teacher at East Middle School in Grand Junction Colorado. A student here Delaney Clements, has had childhood cancer since she was very young. She has had an incredibly long fight against it. In our school, community and around the nation she has become the voice for childhood cancer. She has many professional commercials online and around the nation on the T.V. She has been a very brave and positive role model throughout this incredible endeavor. Recently, Delaney got the news that her cancer had spread to her brain. She is in Denver getting the last ditch radiation therapy to reduce the size of her tumors and make her more comfortable. At the school we are trying to reach Taylor. One of Delaney’s last requests is to meet her. Please if you see this would you share until this message reaches Taylor. Thank you, Jennifer Weber.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsN-R0w2LwU
    https://www.facebook.com/Delaney-Meet-Taylor-1038103792907557/?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/delaney.clements.7?fref=ts

Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 12:48 PM

I heard 'Wildest Dreams' on Y100 today.

^Made by Belle

Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 9:50 PM

On the mall

Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:09 PM

TV

Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 4:34 AM

In my room. Whit my cousin.
    It feels like a perfect night..

Taylor'Swiftie

Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Wildest Dreams almost every weekday.
    I will remember

Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 6:51 AM

I hear Taylor's music all the time when I'm out. If I hear her music in a store, I usually start singing and dancing along xD
    Recently I heard:
    Style in Office Depot
    Love Story in Walgreens
    The Story of Us in Walgreens
    I heard an unreleased song from 1989 in a clothing store once, but I totally forgot.
    That's all I can remember
    I partied like it was 1989 on 10-31-15.
    Taylor Swift is my everything.
    Harry Potter is my other everything.

Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:32 AM

sefesfsf

sfsefef

sefsefsef

sefsefsef

sefsefsefqq

Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Well, I hear her music on the radio all the time, but once they played the whole 1989 album at a store. I was just going to be there for like three minutes, but I ended up staying there for twenty minutes xD

Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Today in my 'GIS' class at school, my teacher had the local pop radio station on in the classroom (over the speakers), and I heard 'Out Of The Woods' and 'Wildest Dreams' both within the hour (of the class)!

Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 5:13 PM

I just heard 'Sad Beautiful Tragic' being played on 'American Idol' (on Thursday, February 4th 2016), which is odd...I've never heard it on a TV show because it's such an unknown song to people who don't listen to Taylor's music other than hearing it on the radio...But it's exciting that I heard a Taylor song on TV!