Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 2:51 PM

I heard Wildest Dreams in my school cafeteria.

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 6:22 PM

I heard 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' yesterday in 'Gym' class while my class was working out in the physical activity center! My 'Gym' teacher had her 'iPhone' connected to the speakers in the physical activity center during my 'Gym' class, so she must listen to Taylor's music! I've actually heard her say something to someone in 'Gym' class one day a while ago about seeing Taylor in concert before, so that's cool I guess...

Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 10:08 PM

I heard 'Wildest Dreams' on my local pop radio station in the car on the way to school this morning!!!

Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 10:22 PM

I heard Starlight in Macy's

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 5:17 AM

I heard Love Story in Burger King
    Bad Blood in Shopper's Stop
    Wildest Dreams in M&S

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 6:29 AM

I heard New Romantics on the radio on the way to the beach : รท )

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 7:47 AM

I heared Enchanted and fearless at a restaurant
    ~Katy

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 10:23 AM

I heared Out Of the woods at the H&M

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 11:12 AM

I also heard Bad Blood and Wildest Dreams on the radio ;)

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 4:56 PM

I heard You Belong With Me at the gas station.
    I Spoke Now on 6/8/11 and 6/14/11. I burned Red on 9/8/13.
    All You Had To Do Was Stay.....

Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 10:08 PM

I heard 'New Romantics' on the local pop radio station in the car while my parents and I were driving to another city (the capital city of the province that I live in) yesterday morning!

I also heard 'New Romantics' on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car while driving home from another city (the capital city of the province that I live in) yesterday night!

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 8:58 AM

I heard Widest Dreams in a store and freaked out! My mom said we had to go, but i wouldent!

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 8:59 AM

I also found a radio staiton that plays Blank Space basicly every day!

Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 11:58 AM

I heard New Romantics in my school cafeteria again.

Twitter: @newsoundtrackx IG:xpinkflipflop Tumblr:http://incredible-daydreams.tumblr.com

Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 7:52 PM

I heard 'New Romantics' earlier tonight in the car on 'Sirius XM Radio' (as I was coming home from a badminton tournament that I played in tonight)!

Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 4:18 AM

I heard 'New Romantics' on the car!!

Made by Victoria

Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:25 PM

I heard 'New Romantics' in my 'Gym' class earlier today over the speakers in the physical activity room/center while I was exercising and doing different exercises as my 'Gym' teacher had her 'iPhone' (which was playing songs on 'Spotify' or 'Apple Music' or some application/thing like that) connected to the speaker(s) in the physical activity room/center!

Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 6:12 PM

I heard 'Style' in the car on my local pop radio station this morning while I was on my way to school! I also heard 'New Romantics' in the car on 'Sirius XM Radio' earlier today (after school and after volunteering at my local 'Humane Society' after school) while I was on my way home!

Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 11:15 AM

I heard Wildest Dreams at work

Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 10:08 PM

I heard quite a few songs today that I love and/or are by either Taylor Swift or One Direction (the two main artists that I really love)! I was also happy to hear a few songs today (like the times that I heard these songs in the car) that I love and/or are by either Taylor Swift or One Direction because they calmed/helped me in a way (since I was nervous and felt weird today) since I drove myself to school and home (two times, since I went home for lunch today) for the first time today, as I finally did and passed my road test (for the first time/try) yesterday for my official driver's license test. I'll just include the Taylor Swift songs (not including the One Direction songs) that I heard today in this post. If I can remember right, in the morning on the way to school (in the car), I heard 'New Romantics' by Taylor Swift on my local pop radio station (right as I was parking and arriving to my high school in the morning). Then, after school, when my mom and I went into a grocery type of store called 'M&M Meat Shops', I faintly heard 'Bad Blood' by Taylor Swift playing over the speakers in the store.