Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 10:05 AM

SayYouWillRememberMe wrote:
    How You Get The Girl as background music on the news

Hehe that sounds pretty unusual!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:03 PM

I heard 'Blank Space' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car earlier today!

I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car earlier today!

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I heard 'Blank Space' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car earlier today!

I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car earlier today!

Yeah, I hear Blank Space every day on SiriusXM and it's amazing!

Nia

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Yesterday I heard Blank Space on Capital FM and then after the song finished I switched over to BBC Radio 1 and they were playing it too!:)

^Such Fearless Blood

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Red was blasting our school speakers and me and best friend was screaming and shouting and when the music stopped we laugh to death.

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 9:02 AM

I heard Blank Space on the radio three times in a row!!!!

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 10:39 AM

They are playing Blank Space so much on 3 different radio stations here.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. WE LOVE YOU!!

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 11:28 AM

They played You Belong with Me in Walmart yesterday. And then I just heard Santa Baby on a radio station that has never before played any of her music.

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Princess of Kitty Town wrote:
    They played You Belong with Me in Walmart yesterday. And then I just heard Santa Baby on a radio station that has never before played any of her music.

I been hearing Blank Space on 10.27 Los angles

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Come In With the Rain while grocery shopping

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I heard 'Last Christmas' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Blank Space' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Blank Space' on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car yesterday!

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:13 PM

I heard 'Shake it Off' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car earlier today!

I heard 'Last Christmas' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car earlier today!

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Tonight on the radio they played Blank Space & Shake It Off back to back. So awesome!

Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:40 PM

That is so fantastic!! I love how that Taylor's music around the country and the world helps connect all of us swifties together!!

Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Blank Space on the radio in the car yesterday and Shake it Off on the radio about 10 minutes ago:)

^Such Fearless Blood

Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I heard 'Last Christmas' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Blank Space' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Shake It Off' two times on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'You Belong With Me' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Fifteen' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

I heard 'Mean' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car yesterday!

Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 1:59 PM

I heard Blank Space on 103.5 Kiss FM this morning.

Starburst

Nia

Issy

RE: Where Did you hear it?

Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 10:07 AM

i heard superman at a mall in paris and i sang it all day

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 2:46 PM

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together came on at work the other day!!!

http://www.TaylorTalk.org

Taylor Talk FREE on iTunes : http://www.TaylorTalk.org/iTunes

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Blank Space on the Radio

Style and everything else from the Album :P