Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Heard Shake It Off at the MN state fair yesterday!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Our local station was playing Red.

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Yesterday I heard 'Should've Said No' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Yesterday I heard 'Fifteen' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Earlier today I heard 'Shake It Off' for the forth time on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Earlier today I heard 'Shake It Off' for the fifth time on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car!

Earlier today I heard 'White Horse' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 8:28 AM

While we drove around in the Netherlands I fell asleep in the car. But somehow I thought I heard something very familiar and I woke up. It turned out IKYWT was playing on the radio

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Yesterday I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car two times!

Yesterday I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car!

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Earlier today I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car two times!

Earlier today I heard 'Shake It Off' on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car!

Earlier today I heard 'Teardrops On My Guitar' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Earlier today I heard 'Mine' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 1:50 AM

This morning I heard 'Shake It Off' on my local radio station.

'Shake It Off' is playing right now on the radio :)

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Shake It Off In The Car!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 9:18 AM

I heard shake it off from outside the building at the german radio awards live :')

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Sweeter than Fiction in Aeropostale

1. Moderator

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I was getting my eyebrows waxed and Everything Has Changed came on & a few days later in the same salon I was getting my hair coloured and I Knew You Where Trouble came on!

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Shake it off at the radio and i totally freaked out in the car :D
    FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 8:27 AM

I keep hearing Shake It Off on the radio

RE: Where Did you hear it?

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Shake it off was playing in Birmingham international airport =)

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 8:00 AM

I heard Love Story on Radio 2 when I was baking my sisters birthday cake with my mum. They started playing the song and I was thinking 'Is it??? I'm sure it is.... YES IT IS!!!!!'
    #Flashbacks to the first ever time I heard Love Story, when it was playing on Radio 2 in the car.

^ileftmyscarfthere

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Shake It Off- School!

Fearless Lady Belle :

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM

I hear Shake It Off at school! They play a song over the intercom every Friday before last period, and they played Shake It Off!

[URL=http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/T-SwizzleLover13/media/UtT1

Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I've heard Shake It Off a few times this week on the radio at work! On the sound system, not the little boom box we have in the back, they play a few Taylor songs. I've heard Mine, Back to December, and Superman over the intercom speaker...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.