Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 2:38 PM

I first heard the "Blank Space" when I purchased Taylor's 1989 album the day it came out. It was after the basketball practice on a Monday night and I the song played on my stereo. I heard "Out of the Woods" on iTunes when Clevver News reported that Taylor released a sneak peek of her song on iTunes from her then upcoming album.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 8:03 PM

I heard You Belong With Me in the mall.

(C: )Sepia Twitter: @newsoundtrack

Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:25 PM

I heard 'Wildest Dreams' earlier today on my TV on the 'Stingray' 'Hit List' music channel!

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 3:33 AM

I heard Shake It Off at the swimming pool! (July 14th)

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:13 AM

I heard I Knew You Were Trouble in a shopping mall weeks ago :)
    Winnie
    Follow my twitter! (ty!)
    Want to be Swiftie Buddies? Add me! (:

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 1:36 PM

I first heard I Knew You Were Trouble when I was riding the bus to school. (My bus driver liked to listen to Top 40 music on the go).

RE: Where Did you hear it?

Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 5:29 PM

I heard 'Style' earlier today on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car, and I heard 'New Romantics' earlier today on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 8:19 PM

I heard Fearless at Taco Bell. It doesn't get much better than T Swift and T Bell at the same time.

Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 9:07 PM

I heard 'Half Of My Heart' (Taylor sings in this song with John Mayer) earlier tonight in a 'Staples' store!

Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 11:28 AM

I heard "Shake It Off" in a music store!!
    Sedra jalal

Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:19 PM

I heard 'Shake It Off' being played on a radio (by a radio station) in a gift shop store as I was walking by at the Calgary airport on Saturday afternoon (on July 30th 2016)! And I heard 'All You Had To Do Was Stay' being played at/in a 'Winners' store in Vancouver earlier today while I was looking in there (on Tuesday, August 2nd 2016)!

Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 4:28 AM

I heard "Blank Space" on Victoria's Secret fashion show.
    I invite you to my blog: amber heard style xx

Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 4:34 PM

I heard 22 at The Home Depot and Shake It Off in Ross.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hattie's Inner Monologue

Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 5:06 PM

I heard Wildest Dreams in Calvin Klein.

Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 1:43 AM

I heard 'Eyes Open' being played earlier today in a 'Shoppers Drug Mart' store in Whistler, British Columbia!

Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 11:31 AM

On Thursday, August 11th 2016, I heard 'Bad Blood' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car, and I heard 'Wildest Dreams' on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car. And on Friday, August 12th 2016, I heard 'I Knew You Were Trouble' on my local pop radio station in the car.

Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 9:46 PM

I heard 'Wildest Dreams' on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car (while I was driving) earlier today!

1. Moderator

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 2:48 PM

We had Shake It Off come on the radio at work before which was wicked exciting

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 9:13 PM

I heard 'New Romantics'' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car (while I was driving home from another city) earlier tonight, and I also heard 'Style' on the radio on my local pop radio station in the car (while I was driving home from another city) earlier tonight!

Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 3:50 PM

Back To December ,,,, at Safeway