Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 11:33 AM

I heard "Sparks Fly" on the radio yesterday!!
    Micaela

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM

I've heard "I knew you were trouble" a lot these last two days because my boyfriend really wanted to make a classical version of the song. I think it came out pretty good actually! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmw_fGJpNe4&list=UUI3BGpzGg3RIBKofEh-hHyA :)

RE: Where Did you hear it?

Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Spotify! - Fearless :D

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:15 AM

The background music of The Last Time in an advert
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I've heard Mine in a restaurant/pub three times in the last couple of weeks!!

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:19 AM

I was watching Letters to Juliet a few days Ago and Love Story was being played!!!!!!!

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:31 AM

Same!!!

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    I was watching Letters to Juliet a few days Ago and Love Story was being played!!!!!!!

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Oppsatt wrote:
    I've heard "I knew you were trouble" a lot these last two days because my boyfriend really wanted to make a classical version of the song. I think it came out pretty good actually! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmw_fGJpNe4&list=UUI3BGpzGg3RIBKofEh-hHyA :)

this is sooo good!

by Anais

by Camryn

RE: Where Did you hear it?

Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:15 AM

I love hearing Taylor come on while shopping or anywhere. I usually try to contain myself! :)

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I hear 'Fifteen' and 'Love Story' at work almost everyday! They're played often on the in-store radio :)

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 2:10 PM

I heard Sweeter Than Fiction at H&M

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 3:31 PM

aussietaylorfan wrote:
    Just like the thread on Old TC If you have heard a taylor song somewhere such as if you were out shopping or watching TV etc

I heard Enchanted on TV yesterday numerous times when i saw The Vow trailer during the commercials

Just about every time I go to a Red Robin restaurant I hear at least 1 Taylor Swift song.

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 1:29 AM

On youtube!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://rpdjames.muzy.com/post/297687615
    [url=http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/198/8/9/taylor_swift_texto_png_by_1dandsellover-d57m7bu.png]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/198/8/9/taylor_swift_texto_png_by_1dandsellover-d57m7bu.png[/url]

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:38 AM

I heard Come Back Be Here in a store today and Red in another one! It was pretty cool

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Stay Stay Stay on the German version of 4 weddings:)

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 3:56 PM

I've heard Shake It Off on the radio three times today!

Emily | Maddie | Avi by Gab

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Earlier today I heard 'Shake It Off' for the second time on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio'!

Earlier tonight I heard 'RED' when I was in the store 'Home Depot'!

Earlier tonight I heard 'Should've Said No' on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio' in the car!

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 12:01 AM

I heard Shake It Off on the radio on my way to work today!

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 1:18 AM

I heard The Story Of Us in a café :)

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Earlier today I heard 'Shake It Off' for the third time on the radio on 'Sirius XM Radio'!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.