Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Sun, May 22, 2016 at 12:19 AM

I heard 'Mine' on my mama's phone
    ('Mine' is my mum's favourite Taylor song.)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, May 22, 2016 at 8:22 PM

I heard Shake It Off at a craft fair.

(C: )Sepia Twitter: @newsoundtrack

Mon, May 23, 2016 at 8:30 AM

I heard Tim McGraw in a shop at the beach

Sun, May 29, 2016 at 12:30 AM

Blank Space on the radio 2x
    New Romantics in a pharmacy
    Wildest Dreams in a grocery store 4x!
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together in a grocery store 2x
    Back To December in a grocery store 5x!!
    Shake It Off in a cafe
    Swiftie

Sun, May 29, 2016 at 12:32 AM

Also:

Style in Subway
    Style in a Hemming store
    Swiftie

Sun, May 29, 2016 at 12:34 AM

Hemming Store = Tailor!!!!

(Even though it's not spelt Taylor, it still made me have a big grin when I learnt what it was called)
    Swiftie

Sun, May 29, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Also:

Out of the woods on the radio
    Swiftie

Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 12:47 PM

Whilst at a fast food place of business Saturday morning, I heard "Starlight" over the speakers in the restaurant. This leaves me smiling inside but I have to keep a straight face.

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 9:06 PM

I heard '22' being played today when I was leaving a bar/restaurant place I went to tonight with my parents for a fundraiser event thing! (And today is also my 3 year anniversary of my 'RED' Tour concert, where Taylor actually touched my hand as she was being carried through the crowd to the b-stage during the song '22'!!!!)

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 10:22 AM

hi friends , I would like to introduce my new remix from the popular Song Wildest Dreams .. listan and give me your comment
    this is the demo https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkVESDTdyygihGRq3BJenW_Q6cbn ....
    If Admin agree the full song will come soon !!!!

Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 8:08 AM

I heard Starlight while I was shopping

- credit LongLiveTay13

Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 9:40 AM

I heard "White Horse" at Applebee's.
    Isabella

Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 8:36 PM

I heard I Wish You Would in Burlington Coat Factory.

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 6:07 AM

Haunted- while watching Hermione and Draco Malfoy fan made video
    Shake It Off- Television

I can't no longer remember the other songs that I heard that is not on my phone and ipad or even I can remember the thing is I can't remember where did I heard it hahaha so hilarious right? But recently I heard Blank Space at the Mall

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Does any body know the where the next concert of taylor swift is ? i want to go there ? http://watchdragonballsuper.tk/category/dragon-ball-super/

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:58 AM

most beautiful singer ever better than katty perry

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Watch and Download In HD : http://bit.ly/1qWYj7X

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Watch and Download In HD , Please Check This Here ! http://bit.ly/1qWYj7X

And Check Main Website ===>> http://bit.ly/1WueoQf

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:43 AM

Watch and Download In HD , Please Check This Here ! http://bit.ly/1qWYj7X

And Check Main Website ===>> http://bit.ly/1WueoQf

Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 5:34 PM

I heard Blank Space in Hallmark.