Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:22 AM

I heard Back to December on the radio Saturday :) I like the album version better than the radio edit though
    Ernie Swift was here!!!!!

Love Love Love

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Where Did you hear it?

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 8:23 AM

I heard 22 at school in assembly :P

Re: Where Did You Hear It?

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:04 PM

I heard 'Back To December' at 'Walmart' earlier today!!!

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:53 PM

i heard the lucky one at target, ooohhh i had a dance party

Issy | Gabs | Me | Me

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:31 AM

Red, someone randomly played it in school! :)

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 3:02 AM

fake plastic trees

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:26 AM

I heard 'Red' loud on the speakers at an ACM Awards ('ACM Expo') 'Outnumber Hunger' concert event in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States), in between acts on Friday night (April 4th, 2014).

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:30 AM

I heard 'Superman' late yesterday night (April 6th, 2014) at a store called 'ABC Store' in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States).

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 3:03 AM

I heard "Today was a Fairytale" on a "Love songs" music station channel thing on my tv :o Never expected to hear that one on the radio.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty.

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 3:45 AM

I heard Speak Now at a bookstore. Was lucky enough to just hear the last chorus :)

Made by wasioutofline

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:20 PM

I heard Eyes Open in Kholes. I almost crashed the shopping cart when I heard it!

I heard Taylor songs in gym too. So far I've heard 22, Our Song, Stay Stay Stay, IKYWT, WANEGBT, You Belong With Me, and Sparks Fly. I was like

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:23 PM

My friend Hannah and I were playing a game in gym and we heard Red!

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Mine was on the radio during gym class!

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM

I heard 22 in T.K.Maxx and We are never ever getting back together in House of Fraser. It makes me so happy to hear Taylor randomly like when you're shopping:)

sweetdisposition

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I remember that time I heard Holy Ground at Aeropostale!

Quelinha

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Well, I was just listening to music on my iPod after my math test today So the last Taylor song I heard was Jump Than Fall

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Heard Love Story at JC Penney, also heard Red at a concert (not Taylor's concert).

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Red @ the doctor's office this morning. :)

YEAH Beatles Fan Club Member

Women and cats will do as they please.
    Men and dogs should just

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:53 PM

I heard IKNYWT on the radio just a little while ago, & I heard it just before that in Macys
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I heard 'Invisible' on Thursday (April 10th, 2014) on 'Sirius XM' Radio in the car at lunch time while I was in the 'McDonald's' driveway!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.