Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

i heard enchanted at school today when The Vow commercial came on :)
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

:) I heard
    The Story Of Us in Burger King, started freaking out. :P

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

i heard:
    enchanted on the TV for the Vow.
    I heard love story in streak n shake

9.18.08 was a Fairytale! I was Fearless on 8.30.09. Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I miss being the creator of this thread :(

Anyway, I heard Fearless in a little gift store the other day.
    And last week, I was at work (I work at KFC and we have a big TV in our dining area) and "an hour with Taylor Swift" came on Channel [V] and I've forgotten exactly what songs were played, but I remember Back To December, Mean, Love Story, You Belong With Me, White Horse, Ours, Picture To Burn, Fearless, Sparks Fly, The Story Of Us, and Mean all being played. I think there was another song, as well... :p

Jess || Eighteten || Australia
    Swiftie since '08, and proud.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:47 AM

JessicaMaree13 wrote:
    I miss being the creator of this thread :(

Anyway, I heard Fearless in a little gift store the other day.
    And last week, I was at work (I work at KFC and we have a big TV in our dining area) and "an hour with Taylor Swift" came on Channel [V] and I've forgotten exactly what songs were played, but I remember Back To December, Mean, Love Story, You Belong With Me, White Horse, Ours, Picture To Burn, Fearless, Sparks Fly, The Story Of Us, and Mean all being played. I think there was another song, as well... :p

oh jess that wouldve made my day!
    i heard Ours in Target while I was checking out covergirl again! (thats 3 times its been on when in at the covergirl thing!)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Back To December - Dorothy Perkins. Every time I go in there, it plays. I think they know I'm a big fan, haha.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:03 AM

They were playing the Sparks Fly video at school :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:13 AM

we listen to music in english class, and i heard speak now :) but then my teacher turned it off haha :(

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:51 AM

I heard Ours in Barnes and Noble
    I heard Sparks Fly at Burger King
    I heard The Story Of US at Target
    I heard Forever and Always (suprisingly, since it's not a single) at Giant Eagle.
    I heard Back to December at Hallmark
    I heard Tim Mcgraw at Dairy Queen.
    Haha! :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -M-
    | June 18th |

Sig & Avi by: andriux3accion

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I heard Hey Stephen while having dinner at Jollibee in a mall near the school where I'm studying now.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I heard Picture To Burn in my pick up truck back when Tim McGraw was the current single.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:51 AM

I heard "A place in this world" at a local bar/restaurant!

1. J. avatar J.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM

stickied!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Love Story is on the playlist where I work, so I hear it every time I´m there and it always puts a smile on my face

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

My mom phoned me the other day because she wanted to tell me that she was hearing Mine at the supermarket :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I heard "White Horse" as background music on a tv show.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mady by me

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Today was A Fairytale in Kohl's. I have heard it play in there 3 or more times! :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

http://data.whicdn.com/images/22260170/tumblr_lyqm061OT61qhos5po1_500_large.jpg

Love~Love~Love
    ~K

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

One time I walked into a shop and fearless was playing and I bought a beret while I was in there so it has become 'the fearless beret' :')
    Also, whenever my mum is out without me and she hears a Taylor Swift song in shop she will text me to tell me, I love it when she does that :L

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I was in the Gordman's parking lot and I could hear Love Story playing from the outside speakers at the Kohl's next door. And yes, I did start dancing around and singing.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I was in Morrisons, a supermarket in the UK, and I heard the drum part of Hey Stephen. I couldn't hear Taylor's voice or any guitars. So I practically sprinted to the nearest speaker and it was Hey Stephen! I just stood there dancing and singing, then the lady who was scanning our shopping awkwardly stared at me.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.