Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where Did you hear it?

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

i heard enchanted at school today when The Vow commercial came on :)
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

:) I heard
    The Story Of Us in Burger King, started freaking out. :P

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

i heard:
    enchanted on the TV for the Vow.
    I heard love story in streak n shake

9.18.08 was a Fairytale! I was Fearless on 8.30.09. Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I miss being the creator of this thread :(

Anyway, I heard Fearless in a little gift store the other day.
    And last week, I was at work (I work at KFC and we have a big TV in our dining area) and "an hour with Taylor Swift" came on Channel [V] and I've forgotten exactly what songs were played, but I remember Back To December, Mean, Love Story, You Belong With Me, White Horse, Ours, Picture To Burn, Fearless, Sparks Fly, The Story Of Us, and Mean all being played. I think there was another song, as well... :p

Jess || Eighteten || Australia
    Swiftie since '08, and proud.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:47 AM

JessicaMaree13 wrote:
    I miss being the creator of this thread :(

Anyway, I heard Fearless in a little gift store the other day.
    And last week, I was at work (I work at KFC and we have a big TV in our dining area) and "an hour with Taylor Swift" came on Channel [V] and I've forgotten exactly what songs were played, but I remember Back To December, Mean, Love Story, You Belong With Me, White Horse, Ours, Picture To Burn, Fearless, Sparks Fly, The Story Of Us, and Mean all being played. I think there was another song, as well... :p

oh jess that wouldve made my day!
    i heard Ours in Target while I was checking out covergirl again! (thats 3 times its been on when in at the covergirl thing!)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Back To December - Dorothy Perkins. Every time I go in there, it plays. I think they know I'm a big fan, haha.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:03 AM

They were playing the Sparks Fly video at school :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:13 AM

we listen to music in english class, and i heard speak now :) but then my teacher turned it off haha :(

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:51 AM

I heard Ours in Barnes and Noble
    I heard Sparks Fly at Burger King
    I heard The Story Of US at Target
    I heard Forever and Always (suprisingly, since it's not a single) at Giant Eagle.
    I heard Back to December at Hallmark
    I heard Tim Mcgraw at Dairy Queen.
    Haha! :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -M-
    | June 18th |

Sig & Avi by: andriux3accion

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I heard Hey Stephen while having dinner at Jollibee in a mall near the school where I'm studying now.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I heard Picture To Burn in my pick up truck back when Tim McGraw was the current single.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:51 AM

I heard "A place in this world" at a local bar/restaurant!

1. J. avatar J.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM

stickied!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Love Story is on the playlist where I work, so I hear it every time I´m there and it always puts a smile on my face

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

My mom phoned me the other day because she wanted to tell me that she was hearing Mine at the supermarket :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I heard "White Horse" as background music on a tv show.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mady by me

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Today was A Fairytale in Kohl's. I have heard it play in there 3 or more times! :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

http://data.whicdn.com/images/22260170/tumblr_lyqm061OT61qhos5po1_500_large.jpg

Love~Love~Love
    ~K

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

One time I walked into a shop and fearless was playing and I bought a beret while I was in there so it has become 'the fearless beret' :')
    Also, whenever my mum is out without me and she hears a Taylor Swift song in shop she will text me to tell me, I love it when she does that :L

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I was in the Gordman's parking lot and I could hear Love Story playing from the outside speakers at the Kohl's next door. And yes, I did start dancing around and singing.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I was in Morrisons, a supermarket in the UK, and I heard the drum part of Hey Stephen. I couldn't hear Taylor's voice or any guitars. So I practically sprinted to the nearest speaker and it was Hey Stephen! I just stood there dancing and singing, then the lady who was scanning our shopping awkwardly stared at me.