Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Well I have a few
    Starlight: I'm a Barbie on a board walk bummer of 45 lol
    All to well: but you kept my old scar hahahaha
    Holy ground: I'll post a note on the door of the drug we made and that was the first date lol taylor doesn't do drugs!
    You belong with me: she's sheer caption. Man I wish I had that closet!
    Red: wishing you never found love but love could b there with shoes. It is! I LOVE SHOES!!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Oh yea and in fearless I thought it was capture him rember him.... Creepy!
    I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Taylor s

Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I used to think in the song I'm Only Me When I'm With You, instead of "just listen to the crickets sing" I thought it was "just listen to the Great Gatsby"

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:56 AM

On the song "The Best Day", she said, "I’m thirteen now and don’t know how my friends could be so mean"

At first, I thought it's " I'm flirting now and don’t know how my friends could be so mean" hahah Lol!
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfuEERD0KLhZRRvELUq6j-IwtEoaU_ih2F3QjyCvK06N4lBuU2

RE: Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:21 AM

SwiftSparks57 wrote:
    I thought in Haunted it was I know your not good instead of I know your not gone.
    "It can get pretty lonely when you show yourself" - Dixie Chicks ~~~~~The Long Way Round

"Maybe when I'm dead and gone, I'll get a statue, too" - Dixie Chicks ~~~~~~ Lubbock or Leave It

Go Blackhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! I thought she wanted to say that she knew the guy wasn't doing her good or something.

I Spoke Now on 12/03/11
    07/02/14 was Sweeter than Fiction

by Autumn Leaves Falling

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:39 AM

katiestern wrote:
    I used to think in the song I'm Only Me When I'm With You, instead of "just listen to the crickets sing" I thought it was "just listen to the Great Gatsby"

haha thats a funny one!

Please listen to and download my song "Supernova" sung at the Bluebird Cafe :)
    https://soundcloud.com/sarahthirkield/supernova-live-at-bluebir

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Swift4eves wrote:
    Well I have a few
    Holy ground: I'll post a note on the door of the drug we made and that was the first date lol taylor doesn't do drugs!
    Red: wishing you never found love but love could b there with shoes. It is! I LOVE SHOES!!!!

i legitimately thought she said barbie for like 3 months

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:43 AM

For Sweeter than Fiction, I thought it went Your eyes get wider when kissing when it's really your eyes are wider than distance.
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Hahahahahahaha "Your eyes get wider when kissing"?!? ^^^

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:59 AM

FearlesslyEnchanted wrote:
    None of mine are really that funny.

Let's start from the beginning, shall we? :P

Tim McGraw: "The moon like a spotlight on your leg."
    Picture To Burn: I don't think there's any misheard lyrics!
    Teardrops on my Guitar: "He's the soul in the car."
    A Place In This World:"I'm alone, on my own, and I don't know."
    Cold As You: "I start a fire, cause I need to feel something."
    The Outside: "Nothing seems to work the first three times."
    Tied Together With A Smile: "Since the only one who doesn't see youre beauty."
    Stay Beautiful: No misheard lyrics.
    Should've Said No: No misheard lyrics.
    Mary's Song: "I hope John came, and our mommas cried." AND "We were rockin' out babies on the very front porch."
    Our Song: "We're on our way to my lovin' bed." - Ooopsie! :P
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You: "I'm only up when you're knocked out."
    Invisible: No misheard lyrics!
    A Perfectly Good Heart: "That I would be the wonderful."

Thank you Tanya!

The Cold As You one could work. A metaphorical fire, maybe? Love the ones for Mary's Song. Like, "Oh no John didn't come! T-T" haha

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:32 AM

youmakemefearless wrote:
    Okay, so the misheard lyrics isn't exactly funny. The thing is... I've misheard a line from Teardrops On My Guitar FOR SEVEN YEARS. I always thought it was "I want and I need him, everything that we should be" but it turns out it's "I want and I'm needing everything that we should be".

Seven years guys. SEVEN YEARS. 7 FREAKING YEARS.

I feel like a bad Swiftie omg.

OMG I thought that aswell

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:36 AM

bwahaha first when i heard mine i thought it was like
    ' i fell in love with a careless man's CRIPPLED daughter ' and i was like what and i checked the lyrics it was ' careful daughter '

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 7:51 PM

I thought in our song it said to my love in bed
    http://cbimg6.com/graphics/09/04/71026b.jpg[\img][/signature]

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 7:32 PM

13_Swift_Isa wrote:
    I thought in our song it said to my love in bed

Me too!

*All made by me

1. Tea avatar Tea

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Oh my gosh I've always thought it was I'm a Barbie on the boardwalk! What?!! *looks up lyrics* Now I just feel like a bad fan haha

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Tea wrote:
    Oh my gosh I've always thought it was I'm a Barbie on the boardwalk! What?!! *looks up lyrics* Now I just feel like a bad fan haha

I thought the same thing, you aren't a bad fan.

Gabriella | Rosie | Mint

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM

SwiftSparks57 wrote:
    Well at one point in State of Grace it sounds like she says UP IN YOUR ROOM OUR SLAVES ARE CLEAN instead of Up in Your Room Our Slates Are Clean. OOPS!!!
    "It can get pretty lonely when you show yourself" - Dixie Chicks ~~~~~The Long Way Round

"Maybe when I'm dead and gone, I'll get a statue, too" - Dixie Chicks ~~~~~~ Lubbock or Leave It

Go Blackhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that too. I thought I was the only one

Gabriella | Rosie | Mint

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Long Live "and if god forbid fate should step in and force us into a good life" instead of "goodbye"
    i was alwyas so confused

Mine "you figure out my secrets and you figure out why I've got em'.." rather than "why I'm guarded"

and many more I can't put my finger on right now
    I love you dont you let it go, so enjoy this awkward gif of tay running up these starirs

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Vicki wrote:
    FearlesslyEnchanted wrote:
    None of mine are really that funny.

Let's start from the beginning, shall we? :P

Tim McGraw: "The moon like a spotlight on your leg."
    Picture To Burn: I don't think there's any misheard lyrics!
    Teardrops on my Guitar: "He's the soul in the car."
    A Place In This World:"I'm alone, on my own, and I don't know."
    Cold As You: "I start a fire, cause I need to feel something."
    The Outside: "Nothing seems to work the first three times."
    Tied Together With A Smile: "Since the only one who doesn't see youre beauty."
    Stay Beautiful: No misheard lyrics.
    Should've Said No: No misheard lyrics.
    Mary's Song: "I hope John came, and our mommas cried." AND "We were rockin' out babies on the very front porch."
    Our Song: "We're on our way to my lovin' bed." - Ooopsie! :P
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You: "I'm only up when you're knocked out."
    Invisible: No misheard lyrics!
    A Perfectly Good Heart: "That I would be the wonderful."

Thank you Tanya!

The Cold As You one could work. A metaphorical fire, maybe? Love the ones for Mary's Song. Like, "Oh no John didn't come! T-T" haha

omg I learned a new fact about Cold As You
    I love you dont you let it go, so enjoy this awkward gif of tay running up these starirs

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:57 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:
    Swift4eves wrote:
    Well I have a few

i legitimately thought she said barbie for like 3 months

me too omg in Starlight

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.