Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:15 PM

When I was younger, in Should've said no, I always heard , you shouldn't be begging for forgiveness, satchmo/satch my feet? Like what the heck? What does that mean?
    Go Hawks!
    "It can get pretty lonely when you show yourself."

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Vinny Morris wrote:
    I actually freaked out for a second with my misunderstanding. When I first heard style And she goes "The lights are off and hes taking off his coat" I heard "He's taking off his clothes" and I was like "TAYLOR!" and Then I heard her sing it live on the IHeartTaylor event, and I was like "Oh okay, Phew.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Taylor Swift literally changed my life. Check out the about section in my profile!

I heard that too a time or two.
    Go Hawks!
    "It can get pretty lonely when you show yourself."

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Vinny Morris wrote:
    I actually freaked out for a second with my misunderstanding. When I first heard style And she goes "The lights are off and hes taking off his coat" I heard "He's taking off his clothes" and I was like "TAYLOR!" and Then I heard her sing it live on the IHeartTaylor event, and I was like "Oh okay, Phew.."

Taylor Swift literally changed my life. Check out the about section in my profile!
    What?! I thought for sure she said clothes all this time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Blank Space where a signature would go)

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Chantel96 wrote:
    Vinny Morris wrote:

What?! I thought for sure she said clothes all this time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Blank Space where a signature would go)

Yeah I thought the same thing and I was surprised because Taylor isn't an edgy artist, but I read the lyrics in the booklet and breathed a sigh of relief :)

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 5:55 PM

I thought that in Bad Blood the lyric was, "Salt in the womb like you're laughing right at me"
    Such Fearless Blood
    AutumnLeavesFalling
    Such Fearless Blood

RE: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 7:38 PM

kinda bad but in we r in love, i thought it was "no poop, not much" lol

Credit to starlight kathy

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 7:50 PM

NewRomanticsDaydream_in_Wonderland wrote:
    Patrick wrote:
    The drought was the fairy worst

thought I was the only one omg
    Swiftie since her first album
    Praying she comes to Idaho.

I hear this everytime I listen to Clean.
    Such Fearless Blood
    AutumnLeavesFalling
    Such Fearless Blood

Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Blank Space wrote:
    Cromarty XIII wrote:
    Blank Space wrote:
    In "Style" I had thought it said 'fake interview' instead of 'fade into view' lol

Credits for graphic: Maddie (justgonnashake)

I still hear it as "fake interview", even though I know it isn't that...!

Same here, I just thought fake interview made sense so at first I didn't even question it but then I saw the booklet hahaha

I also thought it sounded like "fake interview," but that didn't seem right, so I thought it was "thinking of you."
    And I heard "that James Dean daydream look" as "that Jay-Z daydream look."

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM

In clean I thought it was "The drought was the very worst"

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Chantel96 wrote:

IT'S NOT?

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Chantel96 wrote:

IT'S NOT?
    I think it's the drive was the very worst..or something like that

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Chantel96 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:

IT'S NOT?

I need to look at the lyrics in my booklet and figure it out
    or Taylor needs to release the lyrics online XD

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM

The first time I heard Taylor's cover of Riptide (the first time I heard the song), I heard;

I am scared of dentists in the dark.

Umm, who wouldn't be...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be fearless, speak now, dream impossible and incredible things.

RE: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:41 AM

"Gotta love those Starbucks lovers" instead of "Got a long list of ex-lovers" from "Blank Space". I know a lot of people who have thought the same thing. :P

1st and 3rd: Made by me! 2nd: Made by Gabriella! :)

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Chantel96 wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:

IT'S NOT?

I need to look at the lyrics in my booklet and figure it out
    or Taylor needs to release the lyrics online XD
    I think it is "drought" I thought it was "drive" because that was what someone posted in the Clean line by line game

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:46 PM

It is 'drought'. It says it in the 1989 album booklet.
    Such Fearless Blood
    AutumnLeavesFalling
    Such Fearless Blood

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:58 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 wrote:
    It is 'drought'. It says it in the 1989 album booklet.
    Such Fearless Blood
    AutumnLeavesFalling
    Such Fearless Blood
    K, thx for clearing that up

RE: Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Jtswift wrote:
    Blank Space wrote:
    Cromarty XIII wrote:
    Blank Space wrote:
    In "Style" I had thought it said 'fake interview' instead of 'fade into view' lol

I still hear it as "fake interview", even though I know it isn't that...!

Same here, I just thought fake interview made sense so at first I didn't even question it but then I saw the booklet hahaha

I also thought it sounded like "fake interview," but that didn't seem right, so I thought it was "thinking of you."
    And I heard "that James Dean daydream look" as "that Jay-Z daydream look."

Jay-Z daydream look! I love how one simple mishearing can completely change the mood of a song. Did you need an Encore to listen to that line again? ;)

Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:10 PM

To all you people hearing Starbucks Lovers in Blank Space:http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/11/why-you-keep-mishearing-that-taylor-swift-lyric.html

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Got a long list starbucks lovers - got a long list of ex lovers (blank space)