Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 6:49 AM

whereyoustood wrote:
    enchanted -

I'm one less struck blushing all the way home
    I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
    I was enchanted to meeeee youuuu

I was like 11
    I heard "one less duck blushing all the way home" haha

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 7:59 PM

I just realized that whenever I sang the lyric spinning like a girl in a brand new dress from Holy Ground, I sang spinning like a ghost in a brand new dress. I never even questioned it.

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 3:53 AM

RecklessFlames wrote:
    I thought the lyrics to You Are In Love were "Morning, his place burnt toast, Sundae"

Burnt toast and a sundae definitely sounds like a breakfast I'd have someday...

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 5:47 PM

Not exactly funny since they're only small but I only just discovered like 4 hours ago that it's "lantern, burning, flickered through the night for only you" instead of "flickered in my mind" and "why they lost their minds and fought the wars" instead of "fought their wars"...

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 7:05 AM

I was at a party the other night and we were singing along to Blank Space and then one of the guys got up and got all our attention as though he was about to say something really serious.
    Then he went "did you know that apparently she's not singing Starbucks lovers?" It made me laugh so much haha, I've always heard it right.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 10:36 AM

In This Love instead of: "This love is alive back from the dead" I heard : This love is all I beg from the dead :D

Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Jesher wrote:
    I remember when Shake it Off first came out, I was singing "Bakers gonna bake bake bake bake bake"

Haha that's the funniest misheard lyric so far I think :D

Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I just realized for 8 years I have been singing Our Song incorrectly
    "Our song is the way he LIVES"
    what it actually says
    "Our song is the way he LAUGHS"

dead

Nia

Puggy

Mint

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 6:49 PM

In Blank Space I thought it was " Got a long list of Starbucks lovers" LOL

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 8:33 AM

wonderland_swiftie wrote:
    Jesher wrote:
    I remember when Shake it Off first came out, I was singing "Bakers gonna bake bake bake bake bake"

Haha that's the funniest misheard lyric so far I think :D

It makes sense too because Taylor loves baking XD

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 8:48 PM

Team Originally heard 'stand back wasted' in I Wish You Would

Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:30 PM

"But I'm ready to BLOW" - A Place In This World

actual line "I'M READY TO FLY"

Arcelia

Arcelia

Puggy

Silver

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Gotta love these starbucks lovers
    Christina

Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:03 AM

In ' You are in love' , in one of the first lines: "Men just for you" , which is "Meant just for you". Well maybe my mind tries to tell me something. ;)
    "To survive, you must tell stories" - Umberto Eco

RE: Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:48 AM

HappyFreeConfused wrote:
    Not exactly funny since they're only small but I only just discovered like 4 hours ago that it's "lantern, burning, flickered through the night for only you" instead of "flickered in my mind" and "why they lost their minds and fought the wars" instead of "fought their wars"...

lol But it is "flickered in my mind". You can very clearly hear it. The word in sounds very different from through and you can hear the D at the end of mind which distinguishes it from the word night. Both make sense of course but I actually re-listened to it twice just now because I couldn't remember which it was but I was pretty sure it was "in my mind" so I checked just to make sure and it definitely is. If "flickered through the night" is written in the lyrics then the lyrics people are the ones who got it wrong, not us. (although she does say struggled through the night right before that) They've done that before. Like in the lyrics for I heart ? it says "I keep my life in black and blue" which doesn't even make sense and clearly aren't the actual lyrics. They also wrote them wrong a different time in This love too when they left out the words "and I will" in the line "and baby I could go on and on and on and on and I will". They're also notorious for doing that with the online lyrics as it's not actually her who writes the lyrics in the booklets and online. Like if you notice some songs have different lyrics online than they do in the lyrics booklets and they spell Corey differently in Stay beautiful which is spelled Cory in the lyrics booklet. Which annoys me. :/ But it's just human error like we make I guess. haha

Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Your neck was hanging from my neck...

Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 1:06 AM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

you mean that's not the lyric? i prefer it that way...

in new romantics, I hear 'every day is like a bad doll'

Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:

you mean that's not the lyric? i prefer it that way...

in new romantics, I hear 'every day is like a bad doll'

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 12:45 AM

wonderland_swiftie wrote:
    In This Love instead of: "This love is alive back from the dead" I heard : This love is all I beg from the dead :D

haha,good one :))

AMAZING}Minty / Smitha / Katie

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:16 AM

In Shake it Off, the original lyric was

It's like I got this music in my mind saying, "It's gonna be alright."

Somehow, I hear this: it's like I've got this music in my body and it's gonna be alright.

^made by the wonderful mint

^me

^visit this--please?