Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:59 AM

FearlessLuv13 wrote:
    From Blank Space : I thought it was "Got to love the star-cross lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane" but that was only when I first heard it.

Haha, that's one of my favourites!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:08 PM

kittycatwafer wrote:
    Wildest_Daydream wrote:
    Blank Space
    Magic, madness, heaven sent
    It is sin
    not sent
    BUT I ALWAYS HEAR SENT

can't tell if this is sarcasm or you hear it too... XD

Nia

Puggy

Mint

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Wildest_Daydream wrote:
    kittycatwafer wrote:
    Wildest_Daydream wrote:
    Blank Space
    It is sin
    not sent
    BUT I ALWAYS HEAR SENT

]

I'm agreeing with you, I always hear sent. I was so sure of it I would have bet like $100 dollars. I had to go look at the booklet before I really believed it. And then my mind was blown.

Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:55 AM

I thought the lyrics in Superman were "wishing the car was from you." Lol and when I first listened to Blank Space I thought it was "got a lot of stomach lovers." What even am I? :'D

Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 12:22 PM

kittycatwafer wrote:
    Wildest_Daydream wrote:
    kittycatwafer wrote:
    Wildest_Daydream wrote:
    Blank Space
    It is sin
    not sent
    BUT I ALWAYS HEAR SENT

]

I'm agreeing with you, I always hear sent. I was so sure of it I would have bet like $100 dollars. I had to go look at the booklet before I really believed it. And then my mind was blown.

YES I AM FINALLY NOT ALONE XD
    I feel like no one heard Blank Space CORRECTLY XD

Nia

Puggy

Mint

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM

When I first heard Blank Space, I thought the lyrics went "and his funny rumors fly" when it's really "ain't it funny rumors fly" which isn't that big of a difference but after I discovered the right one it made so much more sense lol
    in losing grips on sinking ships you showed up just in time

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 9:30 AM

I thought the lyrics to You Are In Love were "Morning, his place burnt toast, Sundae"

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:58 AM

"And I remember us sitting there be each other"
    I always thought it was this and not "By the water" until some seconds ago... haha
    The space swift

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Jesher wrote:
    I remember when Shake it Off first came out, I was singing "Bakers gonna bake bake bake bake bake"

SO many people were doing that omg

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Laughing so hard! Especially with the I Wish You Would lyric; I still mess it up.

Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:53 PM

enchanted -

I'm one less struck blushing all the way home
    I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
    I was enchanted to meeeee youuuu

I was like 11

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 4:12 AM

Everytime in I Wish You Would i sing: i wish we could kill back LOL

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 6:49 AM

whereyoustood wrote:
    enchanted -

I'm one less struck blushing all the way home
    I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
    I was enchanted to meeeee youuuu

I was like 11
    I heard "one less duck blushing all the way home" haha

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 7:59 PM

I just realized that whenever I sang the lyric spinning like a girl in a brand new dress from Holy Ground, I sang spinning like a ghost in a brand new dress. I never even questioned it.

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 3:53 AM

RecklessFlames wrote:
    I thought the lyrics to You Are In Love were "Morning, his place burnt toast, Sundae"

Burnt toast and a sundae definitely sounds like a breakfast I'd have someday...

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 5:47 PM

Not exactly funny since they're only small but I only just discovered like 4 hours ago that it's "lantern, burning, flickered through the night for only you" instead of "flickered in my mind" and "why they lost their minds and fought the wars" instead of "fought their wars"...

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 7:05 AM

I was at a party the other night and we were singing along to Blank Space and then one of the guys got up and got all our attention as though he was about to say something really serious.
    Then he went "did you know that apparently she's not singing Starbucks lovers?" It made me laugh so much haha, I've always heard it right.

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 10:36 AM

In This Love instead of: "This love is alive back from the dead" I heard : This love is all I beg from the dead :D

Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Jesher wrote:
    I remember when Shake it Off first came out, I was singing "Bakers gonna bake bake bake bake bake"

Haha that's the funniest misheard lyric so far I think :D

Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I just realized for 8 years I have been singing Our Song incorrectly
    "Our song is the way he LIVES"
    what it actually says
    "Our song is the way he LAUGHS"

dead

Nia

Puggy

Mint