Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 6:26 AM

june18th wrote:
    When I first heard out of the woods I thought she said "your neck was hanging from my neck" and I was like huh? then I realized she said necklace and I was like oohhh lol.
    -Alyssa

Felt Wonderstruck 6/18/11
    Burned Red 7/6/13
    Shaking It Off 6/6/15

Same It was so weird!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 7:39 PM

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif]http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif[/url][/IG]
    [IMG][url=http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg[/url][/IG][/signature]

RE: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:14 AM

"Well on my way to my love in bed," "And I knew from my personal place I'd be breaking all my rules to see you," "You've got a smile that could light up disco town," "Come back come back come back to me Eli," "Wishing that the car was from you," "Fake interview, oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you." "Your neck was hanging from my neck," "We're all here, the lights and boys are blinding."

All I can think of rn

Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:36 AM

There are some I know are wrong but whenever I sing these lines I sing the wrong things every time;

"I walk with my head down, trynna knock you out cause I'll never impress you."
    Taylor Swift. Conflict resolution expert.

"I stay out too late, got nothing on my plate."
    A favourite when I'm hungry.

"Kate is gonna Kate Kate Kate Kate Kate."
    Okay, this one is on purpose.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 2:16 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    "We're all here, the lights and boys are blinding."

Oh geez, I thought she was saying that...

http://www.TaylorTalk.org

Taylor Talk FREE on iTunes : http://www.TaylorTalk.org/iTunes

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 2:31 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    We're all here, the lights and boys are blinding."

That's not what it says??

Such Fearless Blood
    AutumnLeavesFalling
    Such Fearless Blood

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:26 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    We're all here, the lights and boys are blinding."

That's not what it says??

Such Fearless Blood
    AutumnLeavesFalling
    Such Fearless Blood

it said: were all here the lights and noise are blinding

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:57 PM

"I don't know why but with you I'm drenched in a storm in my best dress fearless"
    ***This Life Is Sweeter Than Fiction***
    CHICAGO 7/18/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 1:11 PM

In I Wish You Would: 'To stand back wasted, I wish you would'
    It's actually 'To stand back where you stood, I wish you would'

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:13 PM

swiftie1607 wrote:

I thought it was this at first too!!
    Such Fearless Blood
    AutumnLeavesFalling
    Such Fearless Blood

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM

For I Wish You Would I thought it was " You give me everything you lacking"

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM

swiftie1607 wrote:
    I also thought this

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Chantel96 wrote:
    swiftie1607 wrote:
    I also thought this

good!! I thought I was the only one who understood that

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:10 AM

When I first heard Style I thought it was "Good girl faith in a tight little skirt"

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    When I first heard Style I thought it was "Good girl faith in a tight little skirt"
    I thought for sure she said that

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:

SHE DOESN'T SAY THAT?
    I am an epic fail I have the booklet and still get stuff wrong

Starburst

Nia

Issy

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Blank Space
    Magic, madness, heaven sent
    It is sin
    not sent
    BUT I ALWAYS HEAR SENT

Starburst

Nia

Issy

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:22 PM

In "Blank Space"
    What I head : "Got a list of Starbucks lovers"
    What the lyrics really said: "Got a long list of ex lovers"

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 5:05 PM

SayYouWillRememberMe wrote:
    Chantel96 wrote:
    swiftie1607 wrote:
    I also thought this

good!! I thought I was the only one who understood that

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

I still hear it this way. i'll have to check it out LOL

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif]http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif[/url][/IG]
    [IMG][url=http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg[/url][/IG][/signature]

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM

ain't it funny rumors lie
    ain't it funny rumors fly