Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Your neck was hanging from my neck...

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 1:06 AM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:
    Team Originally heard 'stand back wasted' in I Wish You Would

you mean that's not the lyric? i prefer it that way...

in new romantics, I hear 'every day is like a bad doll'

RE: Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:
    Team Originally heard 'stand back wasted' in I Wish You Would

you mean that's not the lyric? i prefer it that way...

in new romantics, I hear 'every day is like a bad doll'

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 12:45 AM

wonderland_swiftie wrote:
    In This Love instead of: "This love is alive back from the dead" I heard : This love is all I beg from the dead :D

haha,good one :))

AMAZING}Minty / Smitha / Katie

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:16 AM

In Shake it Off, the original lyric was

It's like I got this music in my mind saying, "It's gonna be alright."

Somehow, I hear this: it's like I've got this music in my body and it's gonna be alright.

^made by the wonderful mint

^me

^visit this--please?

1. CKB avatar CKB

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:41 AM

in haunted I thought she was just saying ah instead o haunted.

Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 8:30 PM

I'm just a lonely Starbucks lover -Blank Space is totally my favorite

http://lovelivinginwonderland13.tumblr.com

Speak Now World Tour 7/23/11
    RED Tour 3/27/13
    1989 World Tour 7/10/15 | 7/11/15

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 8:07 AM

in style I heard james dean james dean instead of james dean day dream

Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 12:56 AM

In blank Space "Got a long list of Starbucks Lovers "

Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:43 AM

I hear in Everything has changed:
    'So dust off, you're high as toast' What?!
    Real lyrics:
    'So dust off your highest hopes'

Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:45 AM

And I also heard in Sparks fly:
    'Get me windows, greenhouse'
    Proper lyrics
    'Get me with those green eyes'

Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM

Spark Fly:
    "Gary winkles green eyes baby"
    which is actually
    "Get me with those green eyes baby"

Last Kiss:
    "That you like nights"
    which is actually
    "That July 9th"

Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 9:38 AM

RandomSwiftie13 wrote:
    Spark Fly:
    which is actually

That's hilarious!! XD

Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 6:54 AM

In How You Get the Girl I heard: "stand back wasted" instead of "stand back where you stood"
    In Starlight I heard: "I'm a Barbie" instead of "I met Bobby"

I partied like it was 1989 on 10-31-15.
    Taylor Swift is my everything.
    Harry Potter is my other everything.

Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 9:37 AM

I heard in how you get the girl
    'pictures in frames of kisses on cheese' instead of 'kisses on cheeks' XD XD

Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 5:33 PM

In "The Story of Us" I heard...

This is looking like a contest, of who can act like The killers

when it really was: This is looking like a contest, Of who can act like they care less

In "Starlight" I heard...
    I'm a barbie on the boardwalk summer of '45

But it's actually, I met Bobby

Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 9:37 AM

"fake interview, it's been a while since I had even heard from you"

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 9:40 AM

once I looked up the lyrics to This Love on the internet and one page said it was "your kiss, my cheek, unwashed, you leave"

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 5:38 AM

MovesLikeSwift wrote:
    I thought (and I think a lot of people did too) that "Come back to me like" was "Come back to ELI" in If This Was A Movie. Whenever I listen to the song I still accidentally say "Eli" :)

Yes! I remember reading these lyric pages on if this was a movie and being so confused because everyone thought it was Eli!!

Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:51 PM

Abi_fabi wrote:
    RandomSwiftie13 wrote:
    Spark Fly:
    which is actually

That's hilarious!! XD

I always thought 'Hit me with those green eyes baby'. Whoops

The chance that I'll meet you is small but it's a chance. It took me a while to figure out I'm actually a Swiftie :D